SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:15 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEAUdbQA-KV/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Zaynab Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:27 pm

I’m thinking dale is back at La Quinta. RS said in his live yesterday he hasn’t heard of any sightings of dale and thinks he is going to head back. And I find it interesting his sister clicked and read The article of Clare filming something, she must’ve hoped to read what was or get some of clues. Also IMO if dale was still there with her he would’ve told her not to post the story. If there not engaged yet maybe they just got engaged or Clare just gave him her last rose. I’m leaning toward her giving him her last rose and them having a few days together. Or they could be filming a foiler like they Did with Colton at the castle. Atleast we are getting closer  premiere.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:30 pm

suzq wrote:*snipped*  Is there any way to sleuth it at all? JMO.

It's difficult to sleuth when they are in one location. I can't check any other potential cities or hotels for bachelorette filming because they aren't travelling. I can't try and sleuth potential HTD's because there aren't any. Sometimes we get information from families who have been contacted for a potential HTD and we can match that up to our F4 sleuthing, which is pretty hard to do when we don't know.

A lot of the contestants IG's are private and I think more than usual a lot of them are being careful. The odd time family will post something confirming the contestant is still away, see Blake Moynes thread

I'm hoping we'll be able to find more info once they are all back because there are always those that get on SM right away and many times we can tell by their SM activity where they may have placed. In the meantime I will continue to check SM activity and any other info I can think of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:03 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEAUdbQA-KV/

Too funny! TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 3806527698
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:42 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1295517547744370689?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1295517547744370689?s=20

If he's got the virus, that pic could go down as one of those "photos taken moments before disaster".   TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f62c  TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 67 1f637

It was originally predicted that JoJo would be filling in for two-weeks while Chris completed the CDC's recommended two-week self-quarantine period. Instead, it seems he returned to set in just a matter of days.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:50 am

so is Chris Harrison not quarantining anymore

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:05 am

ule101 wrote:so is Chris Harrison not quarantining anymore

I'm guessing that they're rapid testing anyone newly arrived on set, or returning, like Chris H. As soon as they have the results, it's a go.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:13 am

Amethyst wrote:
ule101 wrote:so is Chris Harrison not quarantining anymore

I'm guessing that they're rapid testing anyone newly arrived on set, or returning, like Chris H. As soon as they have the results, it's a go.

Rapid testing doesn't influence the incubation period though.  If he contracted it last week he might not even show up as positive yet, no matter how fast the results come back.  Throwing him back into the mix so soon is very risky IMO.

There have been multiple cases here where people test negative at the start and middle of their 2 week quarantine period, but then positive on their last test, right before they would have been allowed to leave (ie at the 14 day mark).

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:13 am

Here’s some info on false negative COVID-19 tests from Johns Hopkins researchers:

The researchers estimated that those tested with SARS-CoV-2 in the four days after infection were 67% more likely to test negative, even if they had the virus. When the average patient began displaying symptoms of the virus, the false-negative rate was 38%. The test performed best eight days after infection (on average, three days after symptom onset), but even then had a false negative rate of 20%, meaning one in five people who had the virus had a negative test result.
Link

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:18 am

Yes, exactly that, @gabriele :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr