SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mruab Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:18 pm

this is getting wild

mruab

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Despite what RS says about BIP not being filmed, I think that is wrong.  We have Wells there bartending, we have several ladies at the resort, we have lots of guys there.  I am thinking that this may be more of a weird version of BIP where they are bringing in bachettes per se and trying to match them up to the guys of this season to see if another love story sticks and comes out of the match ups.
Almost all the women that we know are there are in relationships though. Only Hannah Ann is single as far as I remember.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 pm

@Aunties_Love  I've also wondered about this.  What a crazy season this is.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:01 pm

It might end up having nothing to do with Dale. But at the same time RS has already said Clare is definitely with Dale, but he doesn’t know in what capacity. Looking at the guys, I don’t know who I’d want it to be...... ugh. I hope we know some definitives soon.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:23 pm

People that are in relationships aren't going to be contestants on BIP, but I could see them coming in for cameos. I don't know that there are enough guys to be on Bachelorette and BIP simultaneously, though. There aren't enough women there currently anyway. I personally think this whole season and not being able to get public spoilers and not being able to get confirmation has RS rattled and off his game. Normally, he tries to get validation for his spoilers, but now he's tweeting out who knows what just to "report" something. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:30 pm

I guess the question is why have them come in for cameos during a pandemic? That was definitely Wells and it seems especially strange to have him there but it doesn’t seem likely to have a surprise BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:30 pm

From the Life & Style article --
“Someone was called back twice, went through the whole quarantine process for 10 days, was cut and then seven days later was called back a third time! At that point, he just declined,” dished the insider. “Contestants were wondering if they got the call because Clare asked for them specifically, or she just wasn’t happy with the guys that were left.”

This is just really bizarre. I'd love to know the story behind it. So it looks like (maybe) this guy was cut pre-season (possibly for being too young,) called back to go into quarantine (perhaps because Clare was making heavy cuts, or producers could see that she wasn't feeling most of the men,) cut by Clare, and then called back for Tayshia. I don't blame him for being over it.

"Clare’s whirlwind romance with Dale surprised everyone — including the remaining contestants. 'No one saw it coming … The guys all think it’s messed up,' added the source. 'They were following the rules while she was figuring out her favorite pre-production. Now, it’s clear they’re headed in a new direction.'"

If it surprised the cast members, my guess is that there may well be some truth to the theory that Clare was in contact with Dale ahead of time. I'm wondering if she even got a 1-on-1 with him. Don't they normally hold back the favorite until the fourth or fifth 1-on-1?

Life & Style
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:13 pm

As I said, a big old mess. They will ramp up the drama even more because it is such a mess and it will be a free for all. Thanks Clare. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:41 pm

I hope the mess of former contestants are gone by the time Tayshia films her final episodes. I wouldn't want any of these people around at the end if I'm choosing someone Rolling Eyes

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Al wrote:I hope the mess of former contestants are gone by the time Tayshia films her final episodes. I wouldn't want any of these people around at the end if I'm choosing someone Rolling Eyes
Hannah Ann replied to a friend on Instagram and said she'll see her tomorrow, so I think these women just came in for the start of filming or to film some life update segments or something and are now starting to head home. I'm sure TPTB sanctioned those paparazzi pics and are enjoying all the speculation and hype because now everyone's going to tune in to see what actually happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:22 pm

This girl claims she was Dale’s cashier in South Dakota today.

ETA: I really hope it worked out with Clare and Dale. RS new info might be about them.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:56 pm

This first outlet that came out with the dale and Clare being in love was life and style. Reality Steve denied it, but then said the Tayshia rumor was true. What if all the other media outlets just grabbed onto the Dale story and it’s not even true.

Honestly I don’t even know anymore.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Billysmom
mbl
kmick0890
allykat
Topazgold
Jaybird
sun20j2001
Mommyof2
Zaynab
luvstx
msjr