SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 8:53

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper what games though? I just posted in another thread, I must not have paid much attention to her because to me she was just a MOT contestant.

By games I just meant that she wouldn't necessarily go along with things they would want her to do.  Kelley wouldn't let them control her and we know they want to have control of their "storyline" every season.

There was no reason for her not to be at the WTA.  Just like there is no reason to have some of the night 1 eliminations to be there.  Kelley had a story to tell. She made the F6. She was able to be there even going on her own to hang out with the other girls. Natasha has said she was invited but had other commitments.  Kelly just doesn't participate in drama which is what they want.

TPTB IMO are just being petty children about Kelley.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 10:58

Credit to Reality Steve for the info.

Speaking of “Bachelorette,” lets do a little “Bachelorette” talk. We’re basically two weeks away from them making their official announcement, since I’m assuming it’ll come in the last two segments of Peter’s 2 part finale on the 9th and 10th. They’ll introduce who it is, then I’m sure she’ll be introduced to 5 of her guys like the last 3 seasons where Rachel, Becca, and Hannah all did. Meaning a decision is coming soon. Anyone who says they’ve already chosen who it is is lying. Then haven’t made their decision yet. Clearly a lot of people get interviewed, and multiple women sign contracts so when they do make their announcement, they’re ready to go and start shooting intros. I can tell you three names that I know for sure have been in LA and met with production for formal interviews: Kelsey, Tayshia, and Tia. I’m sure there were more, but those three definitely did. I can’t tell you who they like better, like less, whatever. One thing I keep hearing is that they’re not gonna go with someone from Peter’s season. There may be something to that. I don’t know for sure. But those three women are in the running. Did they want Hannah Brown? Absolutely. She was their top choice but they couldn’t agree on money apparently and she’s out unless something drastic happens. That’s the latest I have on “Bachelorette.” A decision should be made within the next week or so on who they end up choosing.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 11:12

I can't believe HB would be stupid enough to even consider it. That is just begging to be shat on all over again. Have some self respect girl!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 11:23

Like all of these contestants, Hannah loves the lime light and the attention on her. She’s probably still slightly embarrassed how her season blew up in her face and that she never got her happy ending from the show, IMO. I’m sure with enough $$$, it would be very tempting to take the offer.

I think it’s a terrible career move to be Bachelorette again if she truly wants to break out in the entertainment industry. I don’t imagine her big agency at UTA recommending this. I wonder if the reason why she never got more DWTS tour dates is because her team was asking for too much money.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 11:23

Hmm. I still think it will be Kelsey. I think if they don't want her it will probably be Tia. Also, Kelsey, Tia and Tayshia are all pretty much the same age so I'm not surprised if those are the 3 frontrunners. I think they want an older lead.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 11:28; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 11:25

Sprite wrote:I can't believe HB would be stupid enough to even consider it. That is just begging to be shat on all over again. Have some self respect girl!

Ahh, I think if money was good enough they could get whoever they wanted, even HB.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 12:33

kmick0890 wrote:Hmm. I still think it will be Kelsey. I think if they don't want her it will probably be Tia. Also, Kelsey, Tia and Tayshia are all pretty much the same age so I'm not surprised if those are the 3 frontrunners. I think they want an older lead.

Yeah, if these are the 3 front runners, a rumor on reddit makes sense.  It was buried in a thread a week or 2 ago but supposedly the person knew of someone that was in the possible contestant pool but was turned down. The reason give was "too young". If I remember right, he might have been 25.  Not saying that they won't have guys that age on the show, but this guy and someone else they liked better might have been up for the same "role" in the cast of characters.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 13:42

I hope they go with Tayshia! I'd love to watch a Bachelorette who's confident and has the guys eating out of the palm of her hand. I'm tired of the "hot messes".

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 13:51

Tayshia or Tia for bachelorette I guess. I really hope they don’t pick anyone from Peters season
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 15:06

dee wrote:Like all of these contestants, Hannah loves the lime light and the attention on her. She’s probably still slightly embarrassed how her season blew up in her face and that she never got her happy ending from the show, IMO. I’m sure with enough $$$, it would be very tempting to take the offer.

I think it’s a terrible career move to be Bachelorette again if she truly wants to break out in the entertainment industry. I don’t imagine her big agency at UTA recommending this. I wonder if the reason why she never got more DWTS tour dates is because her team was asking for too much money.

Or maybe she just asked for a ridiculously high amount of money so to be able to bow out with a good excuse when they declined.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 15:08

bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for the info.

Speaking of “Bachelorette,” lets do a little “Bachelorette” talk. We’re basically two weeks away from them making their official announcement, since I’m assuming it’ll come in the last two segments of Peter’s 2 part finale on the 9th and 10th. They’ll introduce who it is, then I’m sure she’ll be introduced to 5 of her guys like the last 3 seasons where Rachel, Becca, and Hannah all did. Meaning a decision is coming soon. Anyone who says they’ve already chosen who it is is lying. Then haven’t made their decision yet. Clearly a lot of people get interviewed, and multiple women sign contracts so when they do make their announcement, they’re ready to go and start shooting intros. I can tell you three names that I know for sure have been in LA and met with production for formal interviews: Kelsey, Tayshia, and Tia. I’m sure there were more, but those three definitely did. I can’t tell you who they like better, like less, whatever. One thing I keep hearing is that they’re not gonna go with someone from Peter’s season. There may be something to that. I don’t know for sure. But those three women are in the running. Did they want Hannah Brown? Absolutely. She was their top choice but they couldn’t agree on money apparently and she’s out unless something drastic happens. That’s the latest I have on “Bachelorette.” A decision should be made within the next week or so on who they end up choosing.
This actually looks OK, considering the alternatives.

I would even be fine with Tayshia. She may be a mean girl (not compared to Pete’s cast though), but at least she knows how to handle herself in difficult situations. Like being firmly friend zoned in the FS. laugh out loud

Regarding HB, I doubt that she really considered the job. This is either her agent working hard for their cut, or RS trying to save face (he was the one suggesting that HB was in the running after all). Probably both.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed 26 Feb 2020 - 15:38

bluwavz wrote:Credit to Reality Steve for the info.

Well, thanks RS for validating my choices! laugh out loud Let’s see how they’re marketing these 3 in the media from now on. They will send baiting SM to test the waters Im sure.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 58 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99