SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MadiPrewfan Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:26 pm

https://people.com/tv/kelsey-weier-says-becoming-the-bachelorette-was-never-my-intent-or-goal/

Her heart may have been broken by Peter Weber, but The Bachelor‘s Kelsey Weier is not necessarily ready to give up on love.
Speaking exclusively with PEOPLE at The Bachelor: Women Tell All taping last week, the 25-year-old addressed whether or not she’d be open to becoming the franchise’s next Bachelorette.
“Coming into this, that was never my intent or goal,” Weier told PEOPLE.
It was always to see if this actually could work for me,” she said. “And I thought it could with Peter, but I haven’t been asked and honestly up until I started to figure out my feelings towards Peter, it’s never something that I’ve even thought about.”
During last week’s hometowns episode, Weier — who was at the center of “champagnegate” earlier in the season — invited Weber to meet her family.

“You walked in the door and I know my daughter. When she loves, she loves like no other. It takes a lot for her, and that’s why I guess I’m so shocked that we’re here today, because it proves you’re a very special person. Nobody’s ever done this, Peter. Ever,” Weier’s mom said.
Although she saw how “special” Weber was, the Weier family matriarch was concerned about her daughter being left heartbroken.
“You know, as a mom of three and have gone through a divorce, nobody wants to have their children’s heart broken,” she told Weber. “So don’t break my girl’s heart. Do you understand?”
Kelsey Weier
Kelsey Weier and Peter Weber
KELSEY WEIER/INSTAGRAM

Shaking his head, Weber said, “I do. I 100 percent do.”
However, during the rose ceremony, Weber ended up sending Weier home.

Despite her elimination, Weier said she doesn’t regret her experience.
“It’s hard to regret doing things differently just because I felt that way in the moment and those were my feelings,” she told PEOPLE at the Women Tell All taping. “But all I can say is I learned a lot about myself and that’s a positive that came from it.”
“Are there things I wish I could have done differently? Yeah. But do I necessarily regret everything I did? No, just because it was a learning experience for me,” she shared.
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:03 am

She's still trying to figure out her feelings for Peter, almost 4 months later. She believes in the process if she thought it could work with Peter. How many times have we heard this from potential leads.

t was always to see if this actually could work for me,” she said. “And I thought it could with Peter, but I haven’t been asked and honestly up until I started to figure out my feelings towards Peter, it’s never something that I’ve even thought about.”

https://people.com/tv/kelsey-weier-says-becoming-the-bachelorette-was-never-my-intent-or-goal/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:40 am

I feel like Kelsey is talking like someone auditioning for bachelorette, and I think she wants bachelorette, and I think tptb see her as a potential bachelorette.

I don't see her as being who they go with though? JMO, but I feel like they'd go for Tia or even HA before they'd go for Kelsey.

eta the only reason we don't see HA mentioned as a potential b'ette yet is because she's still in the running for F1, but I see a Becca situation developing
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:00 am

Please, please.
Not Tia.
Please.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:44 am

With Madison supposedly being spotted at the Burbank airport today maybe she is interviewing for the bachelorette. I don't think the people shoot would be until next week., isn't it always the weekend just before the finale?no idea scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:50 am

@Jolena I do not think Madison is in the running for Bachelorette. Certainly not after she ‘ escaped ‘ from them in Australia! JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:52 am

Chgohighlife wrote:Please, please.
Not Tia.
Please.

I don't want another southern girl (sorry to anyone here who resembles that comment, it's nothing personal, I just want the franchise to do something a bit different) even though I like Tia (she's old enough, she's got relationship experience, she's highly educated in a real profession) so she's not my first pick. However, her name is out there as a possibility, which is why I mention it
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:12 am

There's a rumor on reddit that production has decided to cast Clare Crawley as the next Bachelorette. She's going to be announced next week on Ellen before the season finale. They cast Brad 2.0 and Arie so anything is possible JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaCoke Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:29 am

jen689 wrote:There's a rumor on reddit that production has decided to cast Clare Crawley as the next Bachelorette. She's going to be announced next week on Ellen before the season finale. They cast Brad 2.0 and Arie so anything is possible JMO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Is this a threat to make us relieved when they pick Kelsey?! BECAUSE IT'S WORKING
VanillaCoke
VanillaCoke

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 am

I listened to Nick Vials recent podcast and his guest said she , heard they already picked the next bachelorette and it's no one from Peter's season, then when asked who she said Tia. I don't know if her sources are reliable but that's' what she said.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:06 am

@Jolena Not surprised. I’m not saying it’s a done deal...but did you guys read Tia’s Insta comment? Pretty clear to me.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:10 am

Another reddit rumor. Pete and Hannah Ann are a couple at the end of filming. Pete decides he wants to follow his heart so he breaks up with Hannah Ann to pursue Madi. If Pete and Madi are together at the ATFR Hannah Ann is going to get a lot of sympathy just like Becca did when Arie decided to date Lauren. Hannah Ann will be announced as the next Bachelorette

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 58 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99