SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:27 pm

atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:I don't know if this is just another hint but over on IG "bachsleuthers" on their story they have the Final 4 pic for ette. Pic of Madi with "Pete's party" pic of Tashia "Colton's crew", Tia "Arie's A-list and Elyse "sleeper suite" then the rest of the story they have voting for who should be the next ette and they match up a few girls , Madison is matched with Elyse, Tayshia matched with Tia.  Im going to be sick to my stomach if it's Madison. I don't think I'll be able to even watch the Finale. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 3552228123

I am sure it's nothing.  I think they were playing this for some time, no?

If they were I never noticed it before maybe someone else who follows bachsleuthers on IG would be able to weigh in. but if they did this before was Madison in their IG voting pool for ette knowing she was F1 favorite? did they start doing it after (the filming in Alabama)? IDK. but the more I sit here (since this early announcement of ette before the Finale )and thinking of all the ways they set Peter up to fail (knowing he was into Madison the most) the missing pieces might be adding up:

Spoiler free season = Peter went after her when filming ended in Australia.
Still going on= They probably talked,Face timed, maybe 1 SHV to try and work it out. CH saying filming isnt over.
Mid way through filming= It's not looking good, Peter is spotted in Vegas not acting like he had a GF (fr a fan)
His interviews have all been very vague (more so then most ever were & could be for both reasons with her or without her imo)
Madison filming in Alabama = signing contract.(it wouldn't have been too early if they were planning on announcing her early)which we know now they ARE announcing ette earlier then usual.
They know Peter's season isn't going to end well so bringing out the popular virgin Madison ahead of time could be the (shocker) that Fleiss is blabbing about. Maybe if someone wants to look up the date Fleiss posted that vs the Alabama filming day it might add up.

I agree with the poster that said they aren't worried about people watching the Finale if they announce Madison sooner because people will want to know how it all ended for her and Peter and what happened after filming. IT's probably Madison at the Air B&B house and he's telling her "Im so sorry from the bottom of my heart I never envisioned this to happen this way" She already knows she's gonna be ette at this point .

Peter is single IMO I've been a fan of Madi & Peter since day one. Believe me I hope Im wrong and my mind is just running away with me, but tonight my gut is telling me different.

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LaineyG Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:34 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
leavers wrote:I'll give them this... they have successfully foiled RS this season, and it turns out they kind of are petty enough about him and his spoilers that they'd do that

I'm more looking forward to this b'ette announcement than I am seeing what happens with Madi, which is kind of played out (in my head) imo

Me too! I’m so over Peter’s season already. No way Madison could be announced as the bachelorette when she is a part of the Finale. How dramatic would that be? Not at all! Everyone would figure she dumped him and what is the suspense in that? Just nope. JMO

I said this earlier and totally agree. No way TPTB would allow that to happen. No fun in that and they risk losing viewers which means MONEY! Most viewers won’t tune in knowing the ending and won’t care anymore. Because let’s face it. A lot viewers are casual viewers. I would be shocked if they announced either Madi or Hanna Ann! Maybe they are putting such a spotlight on the new bachelorette because Peters season is such a letdown. :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:37 pm

@atem @sandileekeller @smg2587 You gals make me feel better , I so hope you guys are right . Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:40 pm

LaineyG wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:
leavers wrote:I'll give them this... they have successfully foiled RS this season, and it turns out they kind of are petty enough about him and his spoilers that they'd do that

I'm more looking forward to this b'ette announcement than I am seeing what happens with Madi, which is kind of played out (in my head) imo

Me too! I’m so over Peter’s season already. No way Madison could be announced as the bachelorette when she is a part of the Finale. How dramatic would that be? Not at all! Everyone would figure she dumped him and what is the suspense in that? Just nope. JMO

I said this earlier and totally agree. No way TPTB would allow that to happen.  No fun in that and they risk losing viewers which means MONEY!  Most viewers won’t tune in knowing the ending and won’t care anymore.  Because let’s face it. A lot viewers are casual viewers.  I would be shocked if they announced either Madi or Hanna Ann!  Maybe they are putting such a spotlight on the new bachelorette because Peters season is such a letdown.  :yes:

I hope so. You don't think people would watch all the more and be curious to see how Madi ended things with Peter? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:52 pm

Jolena wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:

I said this earlier and totally agree. No way TPTB would allow that to happen.  No fun in that and they risk losing viewers which means MONEY!  Most viewers won’t tune in knowing the ending and won’t care anymore.  Because let’s face it. A lot viewers are casual viewers.  I would be shocked if they announced either Madi or Hanna Ann!  Maybe they are putting such a spotlight on the new bachelorette because Peters season is such a letdown.  :yes:

I hope so. You don't think people would watch all the more and be curious to see how Madi ended things with Peter? no idea

No, they wouldn't. It's the women being mentioned. There is nothing showing it's Madi at all. I think we should just focus on those obviously being mentioned in the running.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:54 pm

Jolena wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:

If anything, it’s going to make me feel like Madison was in it to be the bachelorette only and not for Peter  and I don’t think that’s how she would want to look. It would make me as a viewer question her motives in the first place. JMO
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:14 am

sandileekeller wrote:
Jolena wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:

If anything, it’s going to make me feel like Madison was in it to be the bachelorette only and not for Peter  and I don’t think that’s how she would want to look. It would make me as a viewer question her motives in the first place. JMO

I would def question her motives. Rachel pointed that out on her podcast that the only reason she could see that Madison didn't tell Peter that she was falling in love with him or that she was a virgin was because she wanted to get further along to build her SM following, become the bachelorette, or just go on an adventure for a good time (something like that). another theory is ,Madison can also say, she tried dating him after Australia but she couldn't get over him sleeping with the other girls, he betrayed her, she can't trust him again blah blah blah. They offered it to her and she accepted. IF she is the ette. im sure they will have her cover all bases to make it look good for her and bad for Peter. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:18 am

RS says he already has 10 of the men for bachelorette season and they are all under 30. I wonder if any of the men are openly very religious or born again like Luke P or Sean. scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:41 am

Jolena wrote:RS says he already has 10 of the men for bachelorette season and they are all under 30. I wonder if any of the men are openly very religious or born again like Luke P or Sean. scratch  

Huh? RS hasn't mentioned Madi at all. He is talking about Clare. And he was pointing out that all but one were under 30 out of 10! There are 30 or so guys!

Rachel doesn't know anything, it's just her freaking opinion.

Geez, the only person I have seen hurt is Madi! Everyone else is getting their butts kissed by the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:44 am

I'm at the Bachelor live in LA as we speak. I saw Fleiss and Mills. Tayshia is here too.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:49 am

Opal wrote:I'm at the Bachelor live in LA as we speak. I saw Fleiss and Mills. Tayshia is here too.

Whats this all about? are they filming?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:52 am

Jolena wrote:
Opal wrote:I'm at the Bachelor live in LA as we speak. I saw Fleiss and Mills. Tayshia is here too.

Whats this all about? are they filming?  

She's at the live show that Becca and Ben Higgins are doing all over the country.  It is in LA tonight.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99