SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:10 am

No wait, MTP is after that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:12 am

This is what we have in the filming schedule. So it's the 3rd??

Epi 9 FD - AUSTRALIA - PER RS
11/4-5 - TRAVEL -
11/5 -
11/6 - FD1 -
11/7 - day off
11/8 - FD2 -
11/9 - Day off
11/9 - FD3 -

Finale -
11/11 - day off-travel -
11/12 - MTP1
11/12 - MTP2
11/13 - LCD -
11/14 - LCD2 -
11/15 - FRC - ELIMINATED:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5342-bachelor-24-peter-weber-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:No wait, MTP is after that!

Sorry I thought you meant the rose ceremony after the fantasy suites. Maybe he sleep with both Hannah Ann and Victoria. When Victoria is eliminated, she gets angry and mentions being intimate. And, thus Madi getting upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:No wait, MTP is after that!

True! It was a voice over so I don’t know East he was wearing/ when it was said. Maybe she gave him an ultimatum on the LCD and he said that then.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:14 am

VF makes more sense to me and that's who I thought right from the beginning.

smg2587 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:“6 days  prior  I was intimate with someone else.”  So whose FSD was 6 days prior to the FRC?

A quick calculation in my head when he said that I thought would be the first FSD.

Filming order is believed to be Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria F.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:16 am

If we go back 6 days according to our filming schedule it would be Victoria. CMIIW

I didn't realize VF mentions being intimate when she was eliminated. What does she say?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If we go back 6 days according to our filming schedule it would be Victoria. CMIIW

I didn't realize VF mentions being intimate when she was eliminated. What does she say?

I am just guessing based on Madi saying if he is intimate with anyone else, it would be hard for her to move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:19 am

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:20 am

@smg2587 I think it’s most likely Victoria first, Madison and then Hannah Ann.
It gives the producers something to work with as Peter is ‘ expected ‘ to sleep w. Victoria and create drama for the next ones. Hannah A. had her date on Saturday as sleuthed by people in Australia and reported to Bachsleuthers. So unless Madi was last, it would have been filmed on the Australian Sunday or Monday, which is kind of late with the calendar we know.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:23 am

A few thoughts ...
I don't care for Kelly ( find her arrogant) and IMO he would have let her go a few weeks earlier had he not met her before filming.

His attraction to Victoria is more about her dating Chase ... if a celebrity dated her there must be more to her than meets the eye ...which is so not true laugh out loud

The previews with his mom I'm pretty sure is about Madi leaving ... I don't see it as a big deal. Peter has probably confided in them how he felt about Madi ..they've met her at the beginning of this at their house, spent some time with her during MTP ... of course they're going to encourage him to go after her. What's the alternative? Encourage him to propose to the runner up?!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:24 am

Astrobach wrote:@smg2587 I think it’s most likely Victoria first, Madison and then Hannah Ann.
It gives the producers something to work with as Peter is ‘ expected ‘ to sleep w. Victoria and create drama for the next ones. Hannah A. had her date on Saturday as sleuthed by people in Australia and reported to Bachsleuthers. So unless Madi was last, it would have been filmed on the Australian Sunday or Monday, which is kind of late with the calendar we know.

I think people believe the Hannah Ann, Madison, Victoria F are the order because of the dates production was seen in the locations of Hannah Ann's and Victoria F's date portions. They were seen on that beach first and the forest hike was definitely the last.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:29 am

northernviewer wrote:I like Peter the best (way more than I liked him last season) when he's with Madi.  IMO ... shes his only real choice... they may not work over time ...but i think she's the one he wants to date after this ends to see where it could go.

I have to admit that I liked their date more than I thought I would. They did nothing interesting, but seemed like I was watching a real dating couple!

It sort of makes me sad, if he breaks Madi's heart.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG