SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well with that promo peter telling Madi “he is falling in Love”
With her, is different that saying he is IN love with her..
He said in a interview he only told one woman he was IN love  or Loved one ..
So maybe it wasn’t Madi? Just a thought! JMO

This is only a promo for the upcoming week. I think he could very well tell Madi he’s fully in love with her towards the end..... I sure he will tell a couple he’s falling, madis just the first probably

True. It just tells me Madi was the frontrunner. Whether he ends up with her we have to sleuth out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:28 am

It's of my opinion that if the lead wants to tell his "special one" something and even speak the words falling in love ect. He has to do the same or very similar with at least another girl in order to keep the viewers in suspense. Alot of what he said to Madi on their 1st date was repeated at times to someone else. The lead is sincere with one but not so much with the others. That''s the part of this process that most leads hate because they're actually leading people on to drag them along to complete the show . Im not surprised he told Madi he's falling in love with her and if he did it on the date this week then you can bet he'll tell at least one other the same thing . But he did say in an interview that he only told one girl that he loved her. So I guess we'll see. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:57 am

Peter seems to be honest from what I’ve seen of him, so I’m thinking since he only said he tells one woman he loves her then he meant it. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:02 am

I totally agree. I also believe he is with whoever he chose because someone had to be filming him dancing.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:08 am

kjcarter91 wrote:I totally agree. I also believe he is with whoever he chose because someone had to be filming him dancing.

It's not Madi. She has had several pics with people in AL either yesterday or today.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:15 am

kjcarter91 wrote:I totally agree. I also believe he is with whoever he chose because someone had to be filming him dancing.

I don’t think he is on a SHV it could be a friend or family member. He is at his home based on prior pics imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:26 am

I read in one of the threads here that Peter did an interview and debunked that he was single, no one was pregnant and that Hannah B comes back. I can't find a video interview where he debunks these things. Can someone bring it here TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:53 am

Jolena wrote:I read in one of the threads here that Peter did an interview and  debunked that he was single, no one was pregnant and that Hannah B comes back. I can't find a video interview where he debunks these things. Can someone bring it here TIA

kmick0890 wrote:This is the video where Peter rules out ending theories

source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8adhxJDZ_g

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:43 am

In the interview Pete says.....

"lots of stuff happens, lots of stuff and it was a very very crazy ending"

"it was a tough one but I followed my heart the entire time. I can honestly say I am happy right now. I'm in a good spot"

"it's an unconventional ending"

"I will say I haven't heard the actual ending from anyone"

When Pete talks about the ending he's doesn't light up like he's hopeful and happy about what's to come. From the last episode it's apparent that Pete's frontrunner was Madi.

Based on Pete's body language and comment's like "it was a tough one but I followed my heart the entire time" I don't see Pete and Madi as a couple at the ATFR JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:37 pm

I am sure that the TPTB cannot be very happy if we have the last two shows -
(Bachelorette & Bachelor) end without a happy ending. It appears we may have the last two shows with drama filled finales (Hannah's & Peter's) - both being very, very messy.
I know that people have said that that is what they are going for - drama - but I still
feel that most people - down deep - still want to see some "romance" - ala Des/Chris or
Catherine/Sean. IMHO.

I for one am very tired of all the drama and really wanted to see a true love story.
I, too, keep going back to Peter's reference of mentioning earlier that we would
see a Love Story - but as of the past episode - all we have is drama. If Madi is the
one - she is totally hidden. Watching all of his appearances this week - as mentioned,
he is either a very good actor or a tired young man. He also appears to me, to also
be a bit sad - there is no life in his face - he just looks like he is going through the motions. I thought the same thing about Hannah when she was doing her post-show
press rounds - just a true sadness in her face.

I know a lot of people watch for the drama - but I really wish we saw more romance.
I loved Des's season - it was a true surprise and a beautiful ending. I am "OK" for a bit of drama in the beginning - but it would be nice if once they are down to 6 ladies - the lead was allowed to concentrate more on the relationships instead of the drama.

Again - My 2 Cents!!

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:42 pm

jen689 wrote:In the interview Pete says.....

"lots of stuff happens, lots of stuff and it was a very very crazy ending"

"it was a tough one but I followed my heart the entire time. I can honestly say I am happy right now. I'm in a good spot"

"it's an unconventional ending"

"I will say I haven't heard the actual ending from anyone"

When Pete talks about the ending he's doesn't light up like he's hopeful and happy about what's to come. From the last episode it's apparent that Pete's frontrunner was Madi.

Based on Pete's body language and comment's like "it was a tough one but I followed my heart the entire time" I don't see Pete and Madi as a couple at the ATFR JMO

Some are saying that he debunked these 3 theories From this interview I don't think he debunked any of them he just follows with "he hasen't heard the actual ending. I agree with Jen689 that Pete and Madi probably won't be a couple at ATFR. jmo

Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:12 pm

What do you guys think of how they are editing Kelley in this episode? It seems like a 180, but I think she just had it with production and Peter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG