SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:19 pm

@Jolena i saw that interview. i have to say that if Peter was with anyone currently, he has given NO interview (and this just being one of them) where he is glowing like he is in love. Being in a "good spot" does not sound at all romantic!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:36 pm

atem wrote:What do you guys think of how they are editing Kelley in this episode?  It seems like a 180, but I think she just had it with production and Peter.  
Kelley could have been expressing the same type of comments to production the entire season but the drama from the other women was more compelling. Often the preview scenes aren't even shown during the actual episode.

During her one on one Kelley didn't seem that interested in Pete. She was just saying what he wanted to hear so she wouldn't get eliminated. Maybe she wanted to go as far as she could so she could be a contender for the next Bachelorette JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:07 pm

Preview clip Hannah Ann and Kelsey discussing the roses being a serious this week during either Madison or Natasha's date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8UYp3flIZJ/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:28 pm

That was beyond boring. Thanks for posting though.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:52 pm

smg2587 wrote:Preview clip Hannah Ann and Kelsey discussing the roses being a serious this week during either Madison or Natasha's date.

It’s totally a production driven conversation imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:16 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Preview clip Hannah Ann and Kelsey discussing the roses being a serious this week during either Madison or Natasha's date.

Did anyone else feel like they were having two different conversations? It didn't even make sense!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:26 pm

Hotel is Swissôtel Lima - uploading to the SC thread now.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm

@Atem it was definitely spliced and diced to get like many things this season

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:11 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Jolena i saw that interview.  i have to say that if Peter was with anyone currently, he has given NO interview (and this just being one of them) where he is glowing like he is in love.  Being in a "good spot" does not sound at all romantic!

It dosen't sound good., but If I remember correctly Colton went around saying the same thing that " he was happy where he was at right now " Although with Colton RS had given us the spoiler that he was in fact dating Cassie but they were not engaged, ( and the spoiler pic the week before the finale that showed him with Greg) this time he hasen't been able to spoil it so the theories are running wild .I don't think Peter is as good as convincing that he truly is happy as Colton was and with no info from RS imo it's easier to come to the conclusion that things didn't work out for Peter and in the end he didn't get his happy ending. dizzy
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:18 pm

So, it seems that Sydney does show up in Peru per verification from Reddit, but info supplied by @bobette. Whatever happened, Madi is still very supportive of Sydney.

Also, it seems that although Madi's date is shown first. Her date was actually the 3rd 1 on 1. The editing on this show makes no sense to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:22 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yes, I feel like we have one of those in epi 7 every year.

atem wrote:Also, it seems that although Madi's date is shown first.  Her date was actually the 3rd 1 on 1.  The editing on this show makes no sense to me.
But in the clip above we see Kelsey saying that she doesn’t want whoever is on the date to come back, which implies that she hasn’t had her date yet. In the episode preview, Natasha says the same (and she goes home on her date). So the conclusion has to be that if none of them is on the first date it has to be Madison IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:43 pm

blueblues wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Yes, I feel like we have one of those in epi 7 every year.

atem wrote:Also, it seems that although Madi's date is shown first.  Her date was actually the 3rd 1 on 1.  The editing on this show makes no sense to me.
But in the clip above we see Kelsey saying that she doesn’t want whoever is on the date to come back, which implies that she hasn’t had her date yet. In the episode preview, Natasha says the same (and she goes home on her date). So the conclusion has to be that if none of them is on the first date it has to be Madison IMO.

Kelsey was 2nd.  Natasha was 1st. They were talking about Natasha.  Plus, Natasha has the 2nd 1 on 1 date in the episode (fan pic with Peter shows she was first).  Natasha calls the person a b word.  I doubt she means Madi.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG