SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:31 pm

There we have it I know that I'm falling in love with you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:32 pm

He looks happy

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:33 pm

He'd so giddy, laugh out loud very cute. Madi seems over the moon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:33 pm

I had to rewind...Peter just admitted that he is falling in love with her. WTH??? Shouldn't she be the one saying that? He is the lead, but he is chasing her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Can't believe he kept Victoria over Kelly.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Lead chasing the F1, we have seen that plenty of times. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1f60d

VF is an annoying childish manipulator.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:35 pm

I believe that Peter is smitten with Madi but I don't think they are on the same page re: religion and faith. I somehow get the feeling that he thinks things will just automatically work out the way he sees it in his mind. Madi, however, may see things differently.

If she's his F1, I wish them the very best. But...I have reservations nagging at the back of my mind for the long haul of the future. Hope I am wrong.

Last edited by Doats on Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 pm

Honestly he doesn’t have an iota of the connection with the other girls that he has with Madison. Like, we’re really supposed to consider that he might have picked someone else?

Annoyed that he probably found a way to mess it up before it started tbh
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 pm

The rules have changed in the last few seasons. Colton was also chasing Cassie. I’m now convinced that Madi leaves before FRC. What happens and are they now together?!?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Can't believe he kept Victoria over Kelly.

Producer ddriven

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Every single second is better and better. He again repeats that he is falling in love with Madison and just giggles like a teenager. Seriously, she is the only one he really looks relaxed/happy with. Positively giddy. Sold.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:37 pm

lightredemption wrote:Honestly he doesn’t have an iota of the connection with the other girls that he has with Madison. Like, we’re really supposed to consider that he might have picked someone else?

Annoyed that he probably found a way to mess it up before it started tbh

They aren’t a match. And will never last.  I think they are together but rocky.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 10th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
jojo47
northernviewer
lightredemption
mizzoufan
LaineyG