SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 pm

@atem Whoops thanks for the correction! I posted Sharleen's recap in the wrong thread too.

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-episode-8-recap-peter-season-24-2020/

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:35 pm

https://youtu.be/kfCG4PA0Gzw
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:02 pm

smg2587 wrote:Done with the episode.

Watching Hannah Ann and Peter I feel like they may say the right things and do the right things but I don't believe either of them when they are doing that. Like her dad all I see right now if a "flash in the pan" and I don't really see a connection. Liked her dad and what he was thinking. To bad Peter didn't listen to his advise.

I say it again Peter cares for Kelsey but wasn't falling in love with her. Her HTD was a lot of nothing but I rather it be a whole lot of nothing instead of what the show producers where trying to set up. Of the f4 I believe Kelsey is the most ready to actually get married.

My feed cut Madison's day portion. I like Madi's mom not outing her virginity on national tv and let her say what she was comfortable with. I felt like Peter was skirting around Madi's dad questions and not really answering them. I like her dad's questions and could see a lot of his perspective on what he was seeing with them. I glad she can't say she is in love with him yet. But if she does tend to go slower in relationships this probably wasn't the process for her. I also think she wait to long to tell him she was saving herself for marriage.

Victoria's htd I will say they looked pretty relax and happy during the daytime portion before the bomb dropped. They edited what Merissa's comments to be vague. Victoria was so defensive when he came to her with the info than tried to turn the tables on him and somehow put the blame on him. And than when Peter was trying to tell her what he seen her do during their relationship and she basically ran away again. Of course he end up apologizing  and tried to make him feel guilty. How the hell did Peter think that only 1% of the time they spend together is a red flag but 99% of the time they are good. That math doesn't add up. I do wish Peter did answer one question she asked though, why did he keep fighting for them?

Him letting go of Kelsey is the least shocking thing ever. All the bts stuff and episodes showed that Peter  was way more interested and liked Victoria way more than Kelsey. He cares for Kelsey but stopped seeing a future their a few weeks back. Glad Kelsey didn't give a giant monologed speech upon her exit. I thought it was sweet she told the f3 she loved them. It may have been the shocked but I thought her exit should she can keep her emotions in check and saw her elimination for what it was.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes At these producers making the f3 room together. Such a set up and I am guessing it is the new norm for seasons to come. Since the show got exactly what they wanted out of it. I have to see what Madi actually says to Peter before I make a judgment. She has a right to feel the way she does but Peter also has the right to explore the other relationships. I do wonder how Peter came to the conclusion he was at all compatible with any of these f3 because I feel like he isn't compatible with any of them.

All jmo.
I agree with all of this, except that I think he’s compatible with HA. The issue is that like you, I don’t see the depth of emotions that they’re claiming to have for each other. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:40 pm

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:32 pm

Ashley I’s Cosmo recap: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a30982022/bachelor-peter-weber-season-24-episode-8-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:44 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1229912231200067584?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:16 pm

https://youtu.be/YcN34_SVHss
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:18 pm

smg2587 wrote:

In all of these recaps and podcasts with opinions on what's already aired and what may possibly air .I have yet to hear anyone mention that up until this point Madison has still not expressed her feelings to Peter jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:32 pm

I’m wondering when it became a thing that the lead and everyone should expect there to be sex in the fantasy suites. Am I delusional or wasn’t it only a few years ago that the official line *wink wink*was they were just going to have their first chance to be alone to “talk” and it was between them if more happened. But now this girl gets lambasted for not telling him earlier that there wouldn’t be sex. Smdh

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:47 pm

@BlueTone  I know and it’s very hard to go back now since it’s a subplot now.
But, from memory, you can thank a few people for that. Starting with Nick, ( and his infamous Andi “outing”, )  Kaylyn and the producers trick with sound in their room, and more recently and prominently with Hannah B. with whom a major part of her storyline revolve around sex and she wasn’t shy in broadcasting it about Peter.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:30 pm

Astrobach wrote:@BlueTone  I know and it’s very hard to go back now since it’s a subplot now.
But, from memory, you can thank a few people for that. Starting with Nick, ( and his infamous Andi “outing”, )  Kaylyn and the producers trick with sound in their room, and more recently and prominently with Hannah B. with whom a major part of her storyline revolve around sex and she wasn’t  shy in broadcasting it about Peter.
JMOAA

It definitely was the "wink wink" editing in years past.  Who can forget the lights being turned out at the time of Jillian's night with Ed.  There were always rumors (Bob for one) but it was never really talked about.  Thanks Nick... not.

I think if Hannah had kept her mouth shut and not spilled the windmill sex to Luke P and subsequently her announcement that it was actually 4 times on the couch at ATFR has made it such a big deal and now Peter has had to deal with it being made a focus on his season.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1229912231200067584?s=20

Nope. Don't agree at all. As I find Kelsey forgettable and whiney I have no wish to see her as the Bach'ette.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 17th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
ReneeM
Chgohighlife
Doggoneit
Linds911
jen689