SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:00 pm

@Jane Austen Welcome

I watched multiple time. In slow speed and see nobody no idea
If you can share what you see maybe?

Are you talking about this? Seems wood branches to me?

It is possible that she cried when Ivan left in limo though... same dress, different location. Leads often walks them out... I don’t see the dark green at the altar...

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 6a700510

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2979c110

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Bb0a1910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOJHRwQMZ4U&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by HEA on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jane Austen Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:15 pm

HEA wrote:@Jane Austen Welcome

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 6a700510

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2979c110

I don't know how to bring it across here. But if you go to utube on bachelor fantake and play the video ..stop at the 7.57 video time and you will see the head of a man that actually looks like zac'c to me.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:18 pm

Topazgold wrote:@Jane Austen I was having this same conversation on Reddit and IMO when viewing the video it looks like the branches/bush to Tay’s top left as there is movement. I don’t think it’s Zac. Plus as many have sleuthed Zayshia were off the grid what is presumed to be SHV. JMO
I don't know how to bring it here but go to utube on bachelor fantake channel....and at the 7.57 earmarked you will see the head of a man on the right side facing Tayshia... please CHK out..it could be major clue. It does look like Zac'c head

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:25 pm

HEA wrote:@Jane Austen Welcome

It is possible that she cried when Ivan left in limo though... same dress, different location. Leads often walks them out... I don’t see the dark green at the altar...

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Bb0a1910

Ok...I think it's the one that the red arrow is pointing on the right...is that not a head? Now I'm second guessing. I hope so it's not Zac's head as I'm so rooting for him

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:27 pm

@Jane Austen I have the same result. This is the same teaser.

I believe it is a branch moving. We don’t see black dark hair, but same black green and no face silhouette either. Perspective is that it doesn’t look in front of her too imo

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 36787910
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 0f6eb210

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:39 pm

@Jane Austen to me, it’s the branch that was blowing when you run the clip. JMO

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Af000710

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 80cbbd10

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:39 pm

@Jane Austen keep posting! It is fun to sleuth in group bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:55 pm

@Jane Austen Welcomeparty! glad you joined in!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jane Austen Welcomeparty! glad you joined in!
Thanks!:-)

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:01 am

@Jane Austen :Welcome Good observations. So glad you joined right in with the screen caps!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:30 am

So I played with the teaser and I find Brendan limo exit... It is a split second and could not have a better view but you can see the limo silhouette. Also she is wearing her silver dress. This segment was added right after the bottom pics. to make us believe the tears and exit car was ZAC. edits... which solidifies IMO that Zac is F1.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2913

I also believe that at the late part of the FSD, the conversation will not end well. I believe Zac will tell her that he cannot propose but want her to do it outside the bubble. She is wearing also a top white but it looks like a tee. Zac is upset but not devastated, he does not cry. This goes with the sofa talk.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2513
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2613
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2714
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2815

JMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOJHRwQMZ4U

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:20 am

@HEA Great catch on the limo exit! I'm sure it's Brendan who leaves even before they get to the Fantasy Suite.

Are you sure that the rest of the photos with Tayshia and Zac are from FSD? If so, she left in the middle of the night and they had changed into casual clothes. I'm guessing it's from the LCD. But you are probably right about the proposal.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890