SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:49 am

I'm working late tonight gang but I'll screencap this one tomorrow (unless someone beats me to it...) yes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:57 am

I'll leave all the screenshotting to you, @Bobette. But can anyone identify who Kaitlyn is that Roxi mentions, or match her to any of the group date girls?
PS. Was loving Roxi through the promo, and it kinda seems like she makes F6?

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen57MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen55
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Screen56
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:54 am

Thanks @butterflylove.   Not the winner imo - she's from the Gold Coast.  She is blue team 1, and makes it to the final five according to DM.

Source

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 JHg3A7q
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:58 am

You were quick @Agent99 👏🏼👏🏼
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:01 am

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.   Not the winner imo - she's from the Gold Coast.  She is blue team 1, and makes it to the final five according to DM.

Source

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 JHg3A7q
Source
Is she BB?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:04 am

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.   Not the winner imo - she's from the Gold Coast.  She is blue team 1, and makes it to the final five according to DM.

Source

Source

Nice work!!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:10 am

Enough wrote:
Is she BB?

Do you mean Big Brother?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:14 am

He he. Not Big Brother but busty blonde identified as F5

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:17 am

Agent99 wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.   Not the winner imo - she's from the Gold Coast.  She is blue team 1, and makes it to the final five according to DM

Hm, she updated her FB cover photo on the 11th of May, were the girls allowed social media when they were on iso zoom dates?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:21 am

Enough wrote:He he. Not Big Brother but busty blonde identified as F5

Oh yes, BB laugh out loud. I had forgotten!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:34 am

butterflylove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.   Not the winner imo - she's from the Gold Coast.  She is blue team 1, and makes it to the final five according to DM

Hm, she updated her FB cover photo on the 11th of May, were the girls allowed social media when they were on iso zoom dates?

They had quite a long hiatus at their homes before I believe zoom dates commenced, so I'm sure they had access to computers, phones etc. Probably with fairly strict rules with what they could or couldn't do imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:11 am

Okey dokey I have taken all the SCs and they are uploading now. I took them in order but they got jumbled in the ether so will group them by theme instead of chronologically. BRB
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Lotsoflove
Vjeff
leavers
Enough
Agent99