SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:31 am

Enough wrote:The next group date is the football date. Wonder how many were eliminated in the next rose ceremony

Is that what it says in the episode 3 description?  Because Rugby was March 16 - almost a full week after the photoshoot GD from the last episode.  

If TPTB are trying to convince us they got down to Top 10 via the usual methods before the March 26 shutdown they must think we're complete idiots.  

They obviously did a massive cull before the shutdown because they didn't want the expense of setting up remote filming with a bunch of MoTs, IMO.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 UuNR0F2

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

ETA:  Episode descriptions.  Ep is all about the cocktail party (YAWN) and then Rugby is episode 4, plus one SD, meaning they only filmed one SD and one GD between March 11 and March 16.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4eYm4P2

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 ZOWoXwX

Source

Also noting that per the pap pics it looks like Roxi wins the SQT so the "rivalry" is probably between her and Kaitlyn I guess.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:53 am

Izzy?  Maddy?  I would love to know how many girls made it back to the mansion for round 2. Has it been mentioned anywhere?

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DG4Y0dO
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 QwWhzoT

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:11 am

@Agent99 Nice SCs.  I can't tell who it is though.  scratch  

They announced filming had resumed only about 2-3 days before the pap pics of the F5-4 surfaced, so IMO 6 girls max returned.

ETA: Is it Purple?   dizzy

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4zNS050

Source: Tenplay and www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:07 pm

Agent99 wrote:Izzy?  Maddy?  I would love to know how many girls made it back to the mansion for round 2.  Has it been mentioned anywhere?

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 DG4Y0dO
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 QwWhzoT

This is definitely purple but again doesn't look to me like any of the others. This is doing my head in.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:19 pm

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Nice SCs.  I can't tell who it is though.  scratch  

They announced filming had resumed only about 2-3 days before the pap pics of the F5-4 surfaced, so IMO 6 girls max returned.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4zNS050

OMG they do look similar laugh out loud.  I had given up and assumed it must be Steph by process of elimination.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:38 pm

@Agent99 Yeah those teeth, and the dark eyes... who on earth is this girl. MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698   Could she be a digital intruder?

TPTB could have brought her in via Zoom and he only got to meet her "in the flesh" when filming resumed?  question

That could be pretty funny actually - just have her randomly show up like Hamish Blake did with Zoom for One More.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:35 am

Bobette wrote:@Agent99 Nice SCs.  I can't tell who it is though.  scratch  

I read earlier ( but cant remember where ) that they still have the rose ceremony while in isolation.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotsoflove Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:59 am

The girl in the raft with lockie is 1000 percent Gemma white..
The girl in the purple is still a mystery to me but they are definitely not the same person.

Lotsoflove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:31 am

Hmmm... I don't see Gemma in any of the kissing pics though. And I'm pretty sure he would have kissed everyone he went on a date with. Unless this is her? Hair looks similar but IDK.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4w4NpN5

Source: Tenplay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotsoflove Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:33 am

Hmmmm... yeah that could be her in the kissing pic... she’s just in my opinion easily recognisable because of her nose.. (nothing bad about it, it’s just distinctive) she’s quite beautiful

Lotsoflove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:36 am

Gemma parts her hair quite to the side, and this looks like it's parted in the middle. I also thought the colour and length was more of a match for Izzy or Clare. Leaning towards Izzy because I don't think Clare lasts all that long.

Bobette wrote:Hmmm... I don't see Gemma in any of the kissing pics though.  And I'm pretty sure he would have kissed everyone he went on a date with.  Unless this is her?  Hair looks similar but IDK.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 4w4NpN5

Source: Tenplay.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:36 am

The other thing is that Gemma isn't in any of the zoom pics so if that is her in the raft, the date was probably pre-lockdown because I doubt she returns.

I think the post-lockdown dates are going to be the ones that look like this with Irena and Locky just chilling.  The action dates are pre-lockdown IMO.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 T8j8xXb

Source: Tenplay

ETA:  From her Insta, those clothes the girl is wearing on the couch do match Gemma's style, so you might be right, @LotsofLove, but the jury is still out for me.  

She's had barely any camera time and they usually zoom in on single date girls here and there just to subconsciously plant them in the viewer's mind.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Lotsoflove
Vjeff
leavers
Enough
Agent99