SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:06 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette Thanks for doing the caps clapping!

Going by Sportsbet, does it look like llama girl is F1 to you?

28-29 from NSW?  Yeah she could be.  How old do we think BB is?  Looks early to mid-20s? I wonder when they'll release the rest of the bios...  

From the kissing in the trailer I think he'll be pretty easy to read.  Lots of obviously fake stage kissing (closed mouth, hands on the side of face) and some where he looked a lot more relaxed and genuinely into it.  

Plenty of tongue with BB (could be another lust-based Abbie situation) and clearly enjoying Bella's company too though I don't see her as F1. A few girls were obscured in the trailer which always gets my attention.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:04 am

There was a zoom meeting with 4 of the contestants and their families or friend?.
Do you think they are the final 4 I could see Bella, Llama girl and maybe the nurse. Didn't see BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:53 am

This caught my attention too @Enough but they're not all Top 4 girls so probably just some kind of GD activity involving the families IMO.  Wouldn't be surprised if this is at the Top 8 stage and there's another page of 6 screens.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 F2LGTA6

Matching the backgrounds:

Irena
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JGBTwFj

Nicole
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 6qD4Ne6

Roxi
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 7fZvgCu

And which blonde is this?  Bel?
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 0aHFWga

Group shot:

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 JolXgw7

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:44 am

Purple girl is Steph

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:22 am

Enough wrote:Purple girl is Steph

Still don't see it, the bite, eyebrows and eye colour are way too different IMO. But who else could it be hmm....we will see!
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:00 am

Call me crazy but I get the feeling these ITMs were not filmed the same night.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZWkPSny

HE CHONK MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I9o3KBj

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:09 am

Bobette wrote:Call me crazy but I get the feeling these ITMs were not filmed the same night.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 ZWkPSny

HE CHONK   MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I9o3KBj

Source

Omg!! :laugh out loud: looks like a different person. Poor Locky, we are all with you on the corona weight gain.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:20 am

To be fair, he does seem genuinely thrilled to be talking about Irena, so if this was shot post-FRC at least that's a good sign. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:22 am

From the long promo with the girls saying they are fall for Locky, one of them is Irina with her deep voice

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:15 am

Thought I would look at s/caps and try to make sense of them (because I have nothing else to do laugh out loud).  I remember the DM article about the zoom onesie dates, and going by the description in it, it must be Roxi they are describing.  The tanty she throws seems to be in line with Roxi's feisty attitude too.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Uw4qLnE
DM article

I think Roxi gets a SD before lockdown though - imo this is her on the motorbike.  She is wearing similar shoes on the photo shoot date and I think I see a tatt on her ankle.  

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Izqamlc
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 NbRh97j

I wonder how many single dates there are before shooting stops.  I am going to see if there is any distinction, clothing wise, as it was winter when they restarted.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:37 am

How often do they usually go on SDs?  I'm thinking once every 3-4 days max, especially if it involves travel, and there are GDs in between?  With only ~15 days between the photoshoot GD and shutdown, I really don't think they had many SDs in the bag at all.  

He sure seemed to fit a lot of kissing in during the trailer though so I presume they made up for lost time when things started back up.  laugh out loud  I have actually warmed to the zoom idea - getting to see where/how these girls live will provide interesting insight IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:49 am

The next group date is the football date. Wonder how many were eliminated in the next rose ceremony

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Lotsoflove
Vjeff
leavers
Enough
Agent99