SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lotsoflove Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:05 am

Yeah that’s true- she’s had zero air time.. so you’re saying that the raft date would have been pre lockdown? I agree and it must then be the second single date I assume.
Wonder who it is then..I only see Gemma, but then again he could have a single date with her and then send her home.. I know that’s not happened before this early but he may just realise they aren’t a good fit..
we shall see next week

Lotsoflove

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:15 am

@LotsofLove it looks like the next episode will concentrate on the cocktail party, and we might not see the next SD until the following episode.  

Watch next episode to see who the camera zooms in on during random crowd shots and that will give us a clue to who gets the date, IMO.

And yes I think the activity dates would have to be pre-lockdown because all recreational facilities, gyms etc closed in the first wave of shutdowns.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:19 am

It would be rare to get a SD and not be in the top ten, so imo it's not Gemma.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:19 pm

If the raft single date is in ep 4, I'm thinking it would be Steph after her stitch up at the GD and how she nailed it, but then missed out on that one-on-one time with Locky because of Kaitlyn's intrudering.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:45 pm

Agent99 wrote:Izzy?  Maddy?  I would love to know how many girls made it back to the mansion for round 2.  Has it been mentioned anywhere?

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DG4Y0dO
MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QwWhzoT

Venue is Penrith Whitewater: http://www.penrithwhitewater.com.au/  They were closed from March 28 to June 2:

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TgeVjrW

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 HxPj64w

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 FGtVIUp

Source

So, IMO we will either see the rafting date in the next 2-3 eps otherwise if it was post-shutdown (production announced "back" Jul 6) it's definitely not Gemma IMO, since there is no evidence she makes it that far.

IMO only a handful of girls returned after the break (5-6 max IMO) because the pap pics from the F5-F4 ceremony were dated July 7, so they could only have been only filming for a few days before that max.

Bobette wrote:WOAH!  OK so I just found a whole bunch of papparazo pics not yet picked up by the media and the caption says he picked the FINAL FOUR women yesterday!!!  They are not mucking around they want this mess wrapped up IMO.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 EYpLw8N

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 4ePFu8i

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QRFKiRh

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 OAHruVV

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TdxmrHI

7 July, 2020 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
The Bachelor 2020, Locklan "Locky" Gilbert picks the last 4 Bachelorettes at a Rose Ceremony Oxford Falls, NSW.

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Also, looking closer this SC there are weird red strings in the background, so this is a different date unrelated to the rafting IMO.

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E0l01sT

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 J6rw36J

Source: Tenplay

ETA: @butterflylove the hair of the girl on the raft isn't blonde enough to be Steph IMO - colourwise the best match is Izzy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:05 pm

@Bobette, oh yeah, I'd completely forgotten about the hair colour 🙈. I think the silly string / pash date is Izzy. Hair length and colour, and style seems to match her.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:23 pm

@butterflylove Yes I agree most likley Izzy on the couch IMO.  :yes: So she would get one IRL date and one Zoom (bathtub) which is enough to get her to the Top 4/5 IMO. But Steph does get at least one single - this is her IMO.  

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 T4uqZsB

And this could be her too - or Kaitlyn, not sure which:

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 LJ0uTpX

With so much airtime for Steph, I'd be shocked if she didn't get to the Final 5, and yet unless she's in the purple dress with a different face, apparently she didn't.  Maybe she chose not to return post-lockdown due to COVID concerns?  

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:29 pm

@Bobette, the top screenshot is definitely Steph in my opinion, but I think the bottom one is Kaitlyn because of the darker tan .. but who knows the editing team may have upped the vibrance like they did with Glenn and Alisha's commitment ceremony clips in the promo and it's throwing us off.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Uhhhh...  

MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 7FmbPhN

That's one way to make the Top 4 I guess. MAFS - Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:25 pm

When is the next episode?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:52 pm

Wednesday night Smiley

Sprite wrote:When is the next episode?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:37 pm

@butterflylove Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Lotsoflove
Vjeff
leavers
Enough
Agent99