SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:43 am

@Astrobach oh right laugh out loud Yeah they're still "concealing" her identity. Rolling Eyes Renee's IG is private but loads of pics of her on Sam's.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3Ej8QJh

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:30 am

@Bobette Thanks!  I just reviewed the whole darn Media thread... laugh out loud
So is this hand / forearm tattoo temporary or not???  After reviewing what I see, I see her possibly as ‘ kite girl’? Would that work out? And the kite guy looks very much like Matty, his hair shape and silhouette. Are we sure she’s - Renee- with Glenn? Mary could be and then we have another missing couple?
ETA I still think there’s a chance that Renee is walking in front of Ciarran in blue/ green... or maybe Tenille, but I think she’s coming later on...after Abbie is gone. So time wise, it makes more sense. Still can’t wait 2pop
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:43 am

@astrobach have a look at page 55-56 and related pages of the media thread (apologies if you've already read it!) We've discussed that Glenn could be with Renee, Mary or Alisha. IMO Alisha and Glenn is the most likely couple and Renee was a red herring. If her tattoo was temporary that would be interesting but I suspect it's not.

The kite flying might not be a date (a bit simple for a date IMO). It could instead be two friends hanging out on the main beach. I would guess that it is Matty and Renee.

I also have a feeling Tenille comes later on... and that she gets to the end (or near the end) with Ciarran as he's shown an interest in her. We know that despite the photos, Kiki returns to SM on Nov 13 so she isn't the girl he sticks around with.

ETA: The Renee and Glenn red herrings on SM did seem to be a lot of effort if it was all fake. However Sam and Jarrod have definitely been adding to the drama, maybe trying to stay relevant? Makes me think that it was a fakeout all along.
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Screen19
Source

Last edited by bachie.bachie on Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:48 am

@bachie.bachie I agree with Alisha being most likely with Glenn - the signs are more hidden therefore hold more weight IMO.  The clues pointing to Renee were mostly in-your-face exchanges between the two on SM which just seems too obvious IMO.

I'd actually put Mary as the second most likely at this point owing to the lack of evidence other than we know she was keen on him pre-show, she's almost certainly in the finale (ring SC and Sportsbet) and she mentioned Glenn in that pre-show interview.

ETA: Yes Renee's tatt is permanent.  And yep @bachie.bachie I noticed Sam's comment as well.  I suspect the "scandal" will just be that Ciarran was still in love with Renee and went on Angie's show to make her jealous, but we already knew that, so... no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:39 pm

@bobette You are all great sleuths but Bobette, you have all the screencaps. Right now for some reason I cannot see them. Please, take a look at the rings and the interview on Cassandra's instagram, I think in the previews a girl gives a ring to a guy, and one looked like one of the rings that Cassandra says she loves for an engagement Smiley  And perhaps check again with Renee...I really don't think the producers will go to the extent to pretend tha Glenn ends up with Renee, especially not during the COVID-19. No way, they let many things leak before, I think that Glenn is too genuine to pretend anything, really! As I said in another post I wrote,for what I have seen, Glenn has a taste, and Alisha doesn't fit.  Alisha and Helena couldn't be more different in terms of personality and Glenn is very into Helene. and Alisha is very plain and bruques, not  nope, to me Glenn and Renee end up together. I think he is too genuine to pretend for so long. I think is there is a connection with Alisha is because they may share friends in common, which is not atypical for the show.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Genevieve Australia wrote:@bobette You are all great sleuths but Bobette, you have all the screencaps. Right now for some reason I cannot see them. Please, take a look at the rings and the interview on Cassandra's instagram, I think in the previews a girl gives a ring to a guy, and one looked like one of the rings that Cassandra says she loves for an engagement Smiley  And perhaps check again with Renee...I really don't think the producers will go to the extent to pretend tha Glenn ends up with Renee, especially not during the COVID-19. No way, they let many things leak before, I think that Glenn is too genuine to pretend anything, really! As I said in another post I wrote,for what I have seen, Glenn has a taste, and Alisha doesn't fit.  Alisha and Helena couldn't be more different in terms of personality and Glenn is very into Helene. and Alisha is very plain and bruques, not  nope, to me Glenn and Renee end up together. I think he is too genuine to pretend for so long. I think is there is a connection with Alisha is because they may share friends in common, which is not atypical for the show.

Hi @GenevieveAustralia it's nice to see we have some contrasting views, makes sleuthing fun!

For me the betting odds hold a lot of weight and Cassandra's current odds are 6.00 and have been around that since the beginning. IMO that rules her out of the finale completely.

I don't think it's necessarily 'pretending' that Glenn and Renee are together. Although it initially seemed like that, I think that entire crew of Renee, Glenn, Sam, Jarrod and co. are all actually just really close friends so some of the spotted conversations are just them being friends.

Also I understand the idea of having a 'taste' and a 'type' but that's all just initial attraction IMO. Within a lifetime a single individual will become invested in a range of different people, not copy and pastes of the same girl. I think Glenn would value intellect and both Helena and Alisha are smart. Helena is lovely but she may grow tired of Glenn (if she's going on dates with other guys such as Jake) whereas Alisha has shown that she is consistent and dedicated to one person on the show (such as with Jules). I think Glenn's main focus will be finding someone stable, classy and genuine and Alisha is all three so I wouldn't count her out!

Although Alisha and Glenn are the most likely for me, Renee and Glenn are definitely still possible. If Renee and Glenn were actually together, I would perhaps consider Alisha with the new guy Chris, also from WA.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:57 am

bachie.bachie wrote:]

Hi @GenevieveAustralia it's nice to see we have some contrasting views, makes sleuthing fun!

For me the betting odds hold a lot of weight and Cassandra's current odds are 6.00 and have been around that since the beginning. IMO that rules her out of the finale completely.

I don't think it's necessarily 'pretending' that Glenn and Renee are together. Although it initially seemed like that, I think that entire crew of Renee, Glenn, Sam, Jarrod and co. are all actually just really close friends so some of the spotted conversations are just them being friends.

Also I understand the idea of having a 'taste' and a 'type' but that's all just initial attraction IMO. Within a lifetime a single individual will become invested in a range of different people, not copy and pastes of the same girl. I think Glenn would value intellect and both Helena and Alisha are smart. Helena is lovely but she may grow tired of Glenn (if she's going on dates with other guys such as Jake) whereas Alisha has shown that she is consistent and dedicated to one person on the show (such as with Jules). I think Glenn's main focus will be finding someone stable, classy and genuine and Alisha is all three so I wouldn't count her out!

Although Alisha and Glenn are the most likely for me, Renee and Glenn are definitely still possible. If Renee and Glenn were actually together, I would perhaps consider Alisha with the new guy Chris, also from WA.

All good points, bachie.bachie Smiley May I just say that I don't really tend to use the word 'smart' because to me that is the norm, not the exception? When I mention 'smart', I mean in the Bachelor world. To me Alysha is normal, what she does is good but in the circles I move what she does is considered just one more job. So, I guess what perhaps we can say is that Alisha's interest may be similar to Glenn's right? Well, there is no much to see on Glenn's Instagram but I did notice his old girlfriend...

Anyway, yes, the odds tend to be right, but I think based on screencaps believe that Alisha does not end with Glenn. I believe we see one of Glenn's hands. I played and paused the video so many times. The girl of the preview has some freckles in some particular places on her had, and a small mole on her left hand. Alisha has a mole on her right hand that the girl of the video does not have but which is prominent in Alisha, I saw her in a few of her photos. Those hands are not Helena's hands either, so if it is not Renee, then there may be another girls coming that we have not yet considered. I think the guy in blue is Glenn. Look at the moles and freckles and the shape of the nails. I also find that Glenn rarely likes Alisha's post and Glenn follows and is followed by a guy who is very close to Renee. In the last preview, when Ciarran creates that drama we see Glenn standing up too...so I wonder if we will see the switch from Helena to Renee next week.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:10 am

Bobette wrote: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Rxtqsaa

Glenn's hand is a good match IMO, especially the prominent vein near the knuckle of his pointer finger:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 SfZUZCz

Source

Finally watching ep 2 and oh look what do we have here.  Bazinga.   Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 2498057887

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 KHKOlSI

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 ZX3T0Xe

Source: Tenplay

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Rxtqsaa

Source

Bobette wrote: Freckle comparison:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 YSPtqdw

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 YAS1rgo

Source: Tenplay

And there we have it, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:01 pm

@Bobette You are masterful!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:50 pm

@Bobette Confirming all previous speculations ... yes Now WHO is the woman... ?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Love the mole sleuthing! laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:55 pm

@Norcalgal @Astrobach @leavers Thank you but I fear I may have just confused things more. laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 VxZT1Yk

If the hand vein pic above is Glenn then this is also Glenn (same tiny floral pattern on the shirt cuff) but the woman's skintone doesn't match Alisha:  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Gx5T6cK

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 MqammH7

Unless she'd gone overboard with the fake tan before she went to Fiji and he's so pale it threw off the colour balance of the whole scene.  laugh out loud  

I did notice she posted this on July 1.  Note the red(ish) nails, which from looking at her other posts, she doesn't have in any other pics.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 APvFMnM

Source

The only other pics on her IG with red nails are from last season.  Also she started filming with WHITE nails, so the red was a DIY job while in Fiji.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 YfGopwj

Source

But while it's possible the above SCs are Alisha with a deep tan, there's no way that these SCs are also her IMO - skin is just way too dark.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 N3UymbW

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 XV9sbRM

So either these are two different couples, and we have two girls with crap red nails (unlikely, but possible), or Glenn's not with Alisha OR Renee.  

Reminder that Renee has finger tattoos, so the above pic can't be her (image below is mirrored - they are actually on her right hand).

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 FYHBu3g

Source  

The only way I can make the girl's skintone match a storyline is if Glenn ends up with Sogand (or Danush, though I don't think she went).

Tempted to sleuth for a Glenn/Sogand pairing, but I'm struggling to see what he would see in her since she is, IMO, so immature and self-absorbed.

IMO the evidence we have for Glenn/Alisha is most compelling, because it was concealed and we had to dig for it, but the SCs are telling a different story. dizzy

Source for SCs

ETA: Before anyone asks whether TPTB might have edited out Renee's finger tatts, I will just remind you of their past efforts with bikini bottoms:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 HD8Ryh8

Source: Bachelor USA Season 24
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie