SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:24 am

I’m sticking to my Glenn and Alisha hunch, for now. I think to it’s him saying ‘love at first sight’ or whatever it was.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:25 am

Eh, I still think it's Alisha (and Glenn). I believe what I believe.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:34 am

It looks like the men in the final couples are wearing a brighter blue jacket, a duskier blue jacket and what looks like a white shirt/jacket in the aerial shot.   The brighter blue jacket definitely looks like Glenn and Alisha imo, so I believe it is their hands in the close up as well.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:36 am

Stunt hand?  They did get Osher to record the "will you marry me" voiceline from season 1 to throw everyone off, maybe this is something like that.

Translation: I am also willing to overlook evidence which contradicts Glenn and Alicia being a couple and will not be satisfied with any other outcome.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:47 am

Bobette wrote: I am also willing to overlook evidence which contradicts Glenn and Alicia being a couple and will not be satisfied with any other outcome.  laugh out loud

This is me hahaha I just refuse to believe anything different
If two girls have red nail polish and two guys have bright blue jackets then this could account for all the discrepancies.
bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:57 am

Stunt hand laugh out loud.  I wouldn't put it beyond TPTB.  But now we have the clearer shot of Glenn and Renee kissing, it makes the most sense that it is their hands.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:04 am

bachie.bachie wrote:
Bobette wrote: I am also willing to overlook evidence which contradicts Glenn and Alicia being a couple and will not be satisfied with any other outcome.  laugh out loud

This is me hahaha I just refuse to believe anything different
If two girls have red nail polish and two guys have bright blue jackets then this could account for all the discrepancies.

I have considered this this so many times.  Seems highly unlikely two girls would have such terrible nail jobs but one must remain open minded when sleuthing. laugh out loud

The first SC definitely looks like Glenn (matching veins and shirt) but we don't see the second man's sleeve cuff at all, so I was thinking it could maybe be the other guy.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 6ZIzuVG

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Gr5wXf2

Also the light quality is quite different between the two - might just be a re-shoot later in the day or cloud cover but it looks like the top one has been colour boosted and the other bleached out?  Suspect

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 VNSJsfm

However @Genevieve Australia 's freckle find on Alisha has done me in since that's the hand seen with "Glenn". Unless her fake tan was so deep it obliterated the differentiation between freckle and skin?!

This really does look like Alisha IMO, the media fuss suggests she will be a finalist, and the guy is wearing a blue jacket similar to Glenn's (although it doesn't totally look like him to me, if I'm honest).  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Vzs92BA

Would they really put two guys in matching outfits and give two girls whack manicures just to fool a few sleuths?  If so I'm flattered but it seems like a lot of forethought. IJDK  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:26 am

The nails look different, one nail job is definitely more chipped than the other. Girlfriend needed to do a quick morning of touch up *me judging as I look at my nails that need to be refilled, shortened and with one nail that needs to be re-tipped*.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:34 am

butterflylove wrote:The nails look different, one nail job is definitely more chipped than the other. Girlfriend needed to do a quick morning of touch up *me judging as I look at my nails that need to be refilled, shortened and with one nail that needs to be re-tipped*.

That's what I thought too - the nails on the bottom hand seem more chipped, and the polish is also more "blobby"?  Also the red seems a slightly different shade (bottom a deeper red)?  

Seriously wondering if we will ever even see the closeups on the show.  If not, Alisha girl you need to join up and tell us WTF they were playing at - I am going to need resolution on this.  laugh out loud

ETA: Another thought. Who on earth would pair red nail polish with a yellow and white dress? I mean come on. Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:04 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Another thought.  Who on earth would pair red nail polish with a yellow and white dress?  I mean come on.  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

🙋🏻� I would pair a gold / white / yellow / patterned dress with red nails.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:15 am

@butterflylove Oh HAA HA - forgive me I am clearly not up with current trends.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:47 am

Just saw the tv ad with shot of whole hand - can confirm no freckle laugh out loud.  But there was also a good shot of red dress and partner.  Wish I could screenshot it from my tv laugh out loud

Last edited by Agent99 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie