SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:12 pm

The finale screencap is heavily vibranced in editing in my opinion, distorting the true colours of the scene, especially with the blurring.

But can I just say, Alisha's hair looks awful as she's walking to Paradise? It looks straw-y, and not well done at all.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:19 pm

@Astrobach Cassandra's got the right nail colour but her skin is light mediterranean - the skintone below is much darker IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 7HPJNF5

Source

Also Sportsbet rules Cassandra out, IMO.  I will be very interested to see the odds for Alisha and Sogand when they arrive.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Dog and is an SNS girl. Her fake ticket ig story had perfectly fresh SNS nails. Alisha is a natural nail kinda girl and has worn red before. My guess is it’s Alisha and Glenn. I’m sticking to that

ETA worse auto correct EVER. THat should say Sogand is an SNS girl

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:26 pm

@Bobette I know, that why it’s so irritating... her hands - Cassandra- are very fine. And actually whiter than her face and body. This is turning in circles. But I agree with your last potential list.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:35 pm

@Sundy I also ship Glenn and Alisha, and the trailer clearly implies they are the "love at first sight" couple... but is that too obvious?  They don't usually lay the couples out on a platter for the audience so early.

One thing I'm sure of is that Glenn and Alisha are hanging out together in Perth - there are just far too many SM coincidences.  If she is with Chris, Glenn must be third wheeling with them or something.  laugh out loud

ETA: I initially thought this might be Mary & Conor... but Mary's hair is jet black so surely hers would look darker than Conor's, and here it's the opposite.  

Also I'm sure I see a tattoo on the girl's left forearm, so I'm now thinking this is Renee.  But who with?  question   Is it Matty?  I do think it's them flying the kite.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 77alzhq

Source

Also the man's outfit above doesn't match this SC, so we still have this guy to factor in somewhere.  I'm thinking this could be Conor, and goes with the SC of Mary's hands.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 RWRrNLI

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 ITlRppC

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:45 am

@Bobette I just went back to pp. 15 and 16 of this thread to confirm my take and since the yellow top is worn by Alisha, I still believe it could be her with Matty and the kite scene. Renee’s hair is longer and more ‘ ashy ‘ looking than true blond IMO and the length could be due to many things; angle, her styling it differently than her arrival ( which was horrid as someone mentioned, btw!)  in guise pages there is a great photo of both side b6 side and it’s clear that the coloring is very different. Could Alisha be with Matty ? Where do they live? And Renee would be with Glenn? Is that the consensus?
ETA I agree that her stance and body shape could be Renee ... dizzy What about wearing hair extensions? I looked again at Alisha on p. 14 with her yellow top and her hair seems longer...Or they DID share that top just to make us go crazy!!! laugh out loud Mission accomplished!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:59 am

@Astrobach To me there is no way these are the same woman - hair length/colour, body shape, everything is different IMO:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 5z41p7o

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 QT7qZbm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:03 pm

I definitely think the kite date is Renee.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:19 pm

butterflylove wrote:I definitely think the kite date is Renee.

:yes: Renee & Matty IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bachie.bachie Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:13 pm

Bit of a delayed reaction to the new trailer but thought I'd give my input!

I think Matty is more likely, but what about Jackson being the guy with Renee?

IMO fake tan and a month in the sun could definitely make it possible for the hand with the red nail polish to belong to Alisha. At this point if it isn't Glenn and Alisha I'll be very shocked. HOWEVER, my only concern is that if they are a final couple, then why are they being advertised together in the ads already? I would've thought TPTB would try to keep it more of a secret.

bachie.bachie
bachie.bachie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:00 pm

bachie.bachie wrote:Bit of a delayed reaction to the new trailer but thought I'd give my input!

I think Matty is more likely, but what about Jackson being the guy with Renee?

IMO fake tan and a month in the sun could definitely make it possible for the hand with the red nail polish to belong to Alisha. At this point if it isn't Glenn and Alisha I'll be very shocked. HOWEVER, my only concern is that if they are a final couple, then why are they being advertised together in the ads already? I would've thought TPTB would try to keep it more of a secret.

Maybe it’s just so obvious from the get go that Glenn and Alisha are the real deal that they don’t even bother trying to hide it? Tara and Sam were played pretty straight from the time they got together and didn’t have any complications, so maybe it will be the same?

They want some feel good stories this year after the trashfire of last year when the top couple was Alexnation/Bill?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:36 am

Astrobach wrote:@Bobette I just went back to pp. 15 and 16 of this thread to confirm my take and since the yellow top is worn by Alisha, I still believe it could be her with Matty and the kite scene. Renee’s hair is longer and more ‘ ashy ‘ looking than true blond IMO and the length could be due to many things; angle, her styling it differently than her arrival ( which was horrid as someone mentioned, btw!)  in guise pages there is a great photo of both side b6 side and it’s clear that the coloring is very different. Could Alisha be with Matty ? Where do they live? And Renee would be with Glenn? Is that the consensus?
ETA I agree that her stance and body shape could be Renee ... dizzy What about wearing hair extensions? I looked again at Alisha on p. 14 with her yellow top and her hair seems longer...Or they DID share that top just to make us go crazy!!! laugh out loud Mission accomplished!

Astrobach, if you  play ad pause a few times you will see that the girl who is with Glenn doesn't have a mole on her right hand and Alisha does have one....so hand that is too tan and a mole. Do you know how to bring Instagram stories here? I can try... but I don't know how to make it close up, but yeah, I checked Alisha's hands....that is what still makes me think that it may not be Alisha :S

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie