SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:16 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
bachie.bachie wrote:Bit of a delayed reaction to the new trailer but thought I'd give my input!

I think Matty is more likely, but what about Jackson being the guy with Renee?

IMO fake tan and a month in the sun could definitely make it possible for the hand with the red nail polish to belong to Alisha. At this point if it isn't Glenn and Alisha I'll be very shocked. HOWEVER, my only concern is that if they are a final couple, then why are they being advertised together in the ads already? I would've thought TPTB would try to keep it more of a secret.

Maybe it’s just so obvious from the get go that Glenn and Alisha are the real deal that they don’t even bother trying to hide it? Tara and Sam were played pretty straight from the time they got together and didn’t have any complications, so maybe it will be the same?

They want some feel good stories this year after the trashfire of last year when the top couple was Alexnation/Bill?

I just checked Sportsbet again and Renee is still at 2.25, which seems long for a finalist.  If they knew she made it to the end I'd expect it to be closer to Glenn at 1.5, and they have had 8 months to find out.  So now I'm doubting everything again.  laugh out loud  

DM had a suspiciously complimentary prewritten article - complete with quotes - ready to go as soon as Alisha was announced ( Suspect ) so IMO it's definitely possible they're going to be the golden couple with no speedbumps as you suggest, @Dirty Street Pie.

'I really enjoyed my first round of Bachelor In Paradise Australia (despite the heartbreak)', the 27-year-old told Channel 10 on Sunday

Glenn certainly looks impressed here IMO.  Alisha's odds will tell the story when she arrives this week IMO.   :yes:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 YkgVdLO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:31 am

SCs of Alisha's hands courtesy of Hello Fresh TM  Hugesmile  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Pudy2OT

I know they're blurry AF - she sped up the video so it was hard to get anything clear.  She's not making this easy but it's fun.  laugh out loud  I am particularly interested in the creases on her left thumb...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Q5PXvYO

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Wd13e0O

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 9v9KvF5

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 XrvH6GR

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 CBjnOxy

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 ID9iiOR

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 GG9inLH

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 C4aOWBd

Source

:detective

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1UOMdsX

Left: Trailer Right: Alisha IG

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 ZL8CkiA

Left: Trailer Right: Alisha IG
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:48 am

*edited* I must reiterate this though:  in Alisha's instagram there are a few photos in which you can see her left hand fully and Alisha has a mole on her left hand that the girl who is with Glenn does not have. I have seen it a few times. I am not completely discarding the possibility that the girl is Alisha, I am just mentioning what took my attention and the hand is tan, but yeah, the nails look like Alisha's.

Another thing: Alisha was spending holidays in Townsville in December and stayed over Christmas.  Townsville is in North Queensland, her mother lives in Townsville (I am in Townsville now), and they seem to have family in Perth. In fact, it looks like Alisha may have grown up here. Her father may have been from Townsville because it looks like the mother is not from Townsville but from a small town in the south.

ETA: I was stupid, I wrote right hand when I meant to write left. There is another thing I noticed in a right hand but I will discuss that later, I confused everyone here.

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Members do not need to respond if they don't want to)

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:43 am

@Genevieve Australia I did have a look the first time you mentioned it but couldn't see the mole you were referring to.  Perhaps you could post a screenshot for everyone to see?

For me the main thing counting against it being Alisha in the SC is the dark skintone, especially on the palms of the girl's hand, where I wouldn't expect someone to apply fake tan.

This just straight up looks like a super pale white guy and a Persian girl to me - Alisha wouldn't even be on my shortlist of People Likely to Own This Hand if not for the Glenn factor.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 7HPJNF5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:01 am

Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia I did have a look the first time you mentioned it but couldn't see the mole you were referring to.  Perhaps you could post a screenshot for everyone to see?

For me the main thing counting against it being Alisha in the SC is the dark skintone, especially on the palms of the girl's hand, where I wouldn't expect someone to apply fake tan.

This just straight up looks like a super pale white guy and a Persian girl to me - Alisha wouldn't even be on my shortlist of People Likely to Own This Hand if not for the Glenn factor.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 7HPJNF5

Source

Hey Bobette, would it help if I send you the Instagram link of the photos and then you zoom it? It is shown is some photos, close to her wrist.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:04 am

@Genevieve Australia Yeah sure if you can't screen cap yourself post the link and we can all have a look.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:15 am

Bobette wrote:@Genevieve Australia Yeah sure if you can't screen cap yourself post the link and we can all have a look.

Okay, you need to click on the photos to see them fully,  she has two on her left hand, one in the arm close to the wrist and the other is below the little finger closer to the palm; in some photos it is more obvious than others. Initially I thought it was my laptop, so I changed to my new laptop, and then to two different mobiles, I thought that perhaps it was the glass that was not clean or something foreign. When I still saw it through 4 different devices I started looking at other photos; I considered many possibilities, in some it wasn't clear though I thought perhaps I was confused, but even when something appear not as a mole but as a freckle, there it is, in the same place, she has one obvious mole on her arm and the tiny close to her wrist. You can see them in all these pics if you take a look. As I said, in some may look like it is just the light, but it cannot be the light every single time! So unless they removed from the shot with Glenn this and the very tan colour of the hand is a puzzle for me. ETA: left hand not right hand LOL I must be the lack of sleep.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_hOmtfB35n/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6h_IJrhDfl/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JT2dZh3gU/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCzMogthVqX/
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs2VLlCBoZs/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTn01NPgRbt/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3RMMpshmZE/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFGiQaXRLFU/

Last edited by Genevieve Australia on Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:34 am

@Genevieve Australia Nice catch yes  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 2nySHXO

Source

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 MqammH7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:46 am

Hmm interesting. I feel like it's not a complete shot of the left hand. If only they would put online the tv ad I saw that has the full shot of the left hand.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:52 am

@Agent99, I had a big message typed, and then second guessed posting it and in it I did comment that it's not a complete shot of the hand and the freckle could easily be cut off.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:11 am

Agent99 wrote:Hmm interesting.  I feel like it's not a complete shot of the left hand.  If only they would put online the tv ad I saw that has the full shot of the left hand.

Agent and @butterflylove What Bobette did was take a shot of the video, so you need to play the video. I have paused it and played that hand for a few times, and believe me, the mole is not there. You can try via TENPLAY pause and play it, pause and play it. Make it very slowly, it is just not there, so not only the hand is more tan than Alisha's but the mole isn't there and in such a close video it should be...check yourself. Of course they could have removed via photoshop, but it is weird. Something doesn't fit.

Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:17 am

Genevieve Australia wrote:Something doesn't fit.

Yes to that.  Maybe it's not Glenn after all - just someone else with identical hand veins and chest freckles.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 3 - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
butterflylove
blueblues
leavers
bachie.bachie
Dirty Street Pie