SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:07 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Emeralds wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Madi IMHO was a class act who will be tough to top.... I think whether he admits it or not he will be kicking himself over her for a loooooooooooong time...though he will likely swallow huge gulps of the Barb koolaid just so he can live with himself (and with his family to boot laugh out loud). Jmo

Madi absolutely is a class act, but she wasn't right for Peter & vice versa. I think it says something about Peter that the most marriage-minded contestant we've had in quite some time still wanted to try with him. Nick commented on Peter's IG that he'd be happy for one of his sisters to marry Peter. Both know Peter much better than I do. I think it's clear he has things in his life to sort out, but I still think the guy will be a mega-catch someday.

I semi like Nick, but he is nuts if he would be happy to have one of his sisters marry Peter. I'm not even getting into what a wuss Peter is who can't make a decision to save his life, just the fact that the poor woman would have to deal with Barb should be enough to put anyone off!!!
IA
This is really nice of Nick, but I don’t believe him for a second.
Apart from Peter’s shortcomings, I would not wish even my worst enemy to have Barb as MIL.
JMO

I agree totally with @Sprite and @blueblues
I just found Peter to be weak and indecisive = pathetic. Personally, I would only date him to torture Barb. Nothing would be more fun than giving her some of the evil hell she gave Madi for a month or two. It would be my pleasure. I’d do that, for sport. Of course we know it wouldn’t last longer than that because Peter would never last long with anyone who didn’t bend over backwards to kiss the wrist of his shrew of a mother. His weakness erases his hotness  totally for me. All I can see is what a wussy noodle he is. Nothing at all hot about that. All IMO.

Personally I never saw any hotness. The fact that he turned out to be such a wet noodle only reinforced that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:58 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-smGUAGG-/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19238

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:07 am

I think in his story on IG today he was singing "leaving on a jet plane" and said something like "moving out" and you could see his parents in the back saying "dond't let the door hit you in the azz". It was quick. Did anyone else see it?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:13 am

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9-smGUAGG-/

Here we go, Barb getting in the action to be in the public eye again...sorry, Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 4103285151
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:17 am

They are the worst. Imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:19 am

Jolena wrote:I think in his story on IG today he was singing "leaving on a jet plane" and said something like "moving out" and you could see his parents in the back saying "dond't let the door hit you in the azz". It was quick. Did anyone else see it?

Look at the IG prior but he was and has been talking about moving out. Hid dad says don’t let the door hit you on the way out and his mom says empty nesters woohoo!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:26 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Jolena wrote:I think in his story on IG today he was singing "leaving on a jet plane" and said something like "moving out" and you could see his parents in the back saying "dond't let the door hit you in the azz". It was quick. Did anyone else see it?

Look at the IG prior but he was and has been talking about moving out.  Hid dad says don’t let the door hit you on the way out and his mom says empty nesters woohoo!

Why is she saying empty nesters ,I though his brother lived at home too. no?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:35 am

Gag. Was so hoping to never see her again in any format. :angryemotion
Always appreciate your bringing over the social media, though, @bluwavz !

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:03 am

When you get a dancing Barb in your IG feed, you know it's time to unfollow. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 4 318829699
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:23 am

It looks like he’s turned off comments on the dancing post.....must have been getting far too much hate for barb it was easier to remove comments than filter through and delete the negative ones 🤷‍�😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:07 pm

I feel bad for him.  I don’t get the level of hate they are getting!  I think more people need to follow Thumpers advice! (If you have nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all). All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I feel bad for him.  I don’t get the level of hate they are getting!  I think more people need to follow Thumpers advice! (If you have nothing good to say, don’t say anything at all).  All imo

Agree. It’s a tv show that has no direct impact on anyone other than people who were on it. Fun to snark from a distance only.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101