SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by dee Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:10 pm

@notarose I'm not sure. I wouldn't be surprise if they don't. I work in health care and have not been tested.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:50 pm

notarose wrote:
dee wrote:When exactly did he fly into Chicago from LA.... He should be in self quarantine for 14 days before going out like this. Is he living with Dustin? Kelley? THey all living together? Chicago has had Stay-at-home orders for weeks. Yes, people can still go outside, preferably alone and with distance between strangers. But there is no way Peter has been there for 14 days. He's not even social distancing, let alone self quarantining.

All of these BN people are driving me nuts. Ok, end rant.

Do pilots get tested? I’m curious because they, and even more so cabin crew and airport staff, are working in a high risk environment. Anyone know?

My son works for major airline (not Delta) and he's worked a few trips this month out of LAX . He hasen't been tested. He told me that the airports are empty (lounges & parking lots as well) the trips he's been on were overnight turn around's. Capacity of people on board has been a high of around 50 people (last week) and a low just the other day of 9 people. (security and TSA check very few employees, most wearing masks) The planes are the cleanest they've ever been (bottles of disinfectant cleaner and spray on board) and crew is wearing gloves and masks and keeping distance as much as possible. He was scheduled for a LAX to JFK end of this week but all flights to JFK have been cancelled . .Seems like minimal flights flying in U.S. Im guessing Peter was probably on a overnight work trip to Chicago.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:55 pm

He posted the other day that he was working.  Still none of these three should be out in public and not together. Both CA and IL have shelter in place right now.  I get that he is flying for work and that is his job so its not so much travel but that they are out. All IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:01 pm

I have been waiting for the truth on this to come out. There has been SO much unverified tea on this, saying he wanted to take Kelley to HTD’s but tptb wanted Kelsey because they were trying to get her family drama on camera, that Kelley & Peter spent SuperBowl weekend together and that’s why she wasn’t invited to WTA. IMO Peter was NEVER in love with Madison, it said a lot that he never went after Madison himself. I think the show wanted a happy ending so bad they created that farce at ATFR & that’s why Barb was so pissed off at Madison. I think Madison agreed to the charade and Peter was forced to play along because he broke all these rules with Kelley. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:I have been waiting for the truth on this to come out. There has been SO much unverified tea on this, saying he wanted to take Kelley to HTD’s but tptb wanted Kelsey because they were trying to get her family drama on camera, that Kelley & Peter spent SuperBowl weekend together and that’s why she wasn’t invited to WTA. IMO Peter was NEVER in love with Madison, it said a lot that he never went after Madison himself. I think the show wanted a happy ending so bad they created that farce at ATFR & that’s why Barb was so pissed off at Madison. I think Madison agreed to the charade and Peter was forced to play along because he broke all these rules with Kelley. All jmo.

I can understand the Peter part in all of this- he is weak, easily manipulated, extremely immature and still essentially a frat boy. Who I don't understand is Kelley. This man sent her home in 5th place, proposed to someone, dumped her, hooked up with you, wishy-washily went along with a happy endingish situation with his F2 and then came back to hook-up/hang with you? Kelley is relatively popular right now and I have to believe there are plenty of men in Chicago she can date who are far, far better than Peter so I just don't get why she would go down this road. It honestly is such a BAD look on both of their parts. What a waste of a season.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:I have been waiting for the truth on this to come out. There has been SO much unverified tea on this, saying he wanted to take Kelley to HTD’s but tptb wanted Kelsey because they were trying to get her family drama on camera, that Kelley & Peter spent SuperBowl weekend together and that’s why she wasn’t invited to WTA. IMO Peter was NEVER in love with Madison, it said a lot that he never went after Madison himself. I think the show wanted a happy ending so bad they created that farce at ATFR & that’s why Barb was so pissed off at Madison. I think Madison agreed to the charade and Peter was forced to play along because he broke all these rules with Kelley. All jmo.

I'm interested on the Julie producer tea too. Now I'm thinking that could also be true laugh out loud
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Well at least we know he has Barb's approval on Kelly. Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 6 4256136633 hehehe
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:16 pm

dee wrote:I'm interested on the Julie producer tea too. Now I'm thinking that could also be true laugh out loud
Did you see the pic Julie used to deny the rumours? They were absolutely doing the secks imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:21 pm

The one thing I do know is that they were not social distancing in those photos. Which could very well mean they have been cozy for a while.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:23 pm

appiah01 wrote:I can understand the Peter part in all of this- he is weak, easily manipulated, extremely immature and still essentially a frat boy. Who I don't understand is Kelley. This man sent her home in 5th place, proposed to someone, dumped her, hooked up with you, wishy-washily went along with a happy endingish situation with his F2 and then came back to hook-up/hang with you? Kelley is relatively popular right now and I have to believe there are plenty of men in Chicago she can date who are far, far better than Peter so I just don't get why she would go down this road. It honestly is such a BAD look on both of their parts. What a waste of a season.
Kelley’s actually the easiest one to explain this sh*t away to. On the show she was seemingly very nonchalant about Peter & the whole process, all Peter has to say is that he didn’t know how she felt about him and big bad tptb made him think she wasn’t into him. As for the Madison thing, Peter never actually got back with Madison imo, nor was he ever interested in that. He broke up with HA towards the end of January, and allegedly spent SB weekend with Kelley just a matter of days later. Kelley’s a lawyer, she can understand that TPTB had Peter by balls because I think Peter broke a bunch of rules, and they used that contract to get him to do what they wanted. Kelley’s also been lying about their relationship so I think they both agreed to play along with TPTB’s narrative. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:31 pm

All this Kelley stuff might be true but I also think Peter wants to be in the news again. No one was talking about him. :yes: giggling

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:32 pm

LaineyG wrote:All this Kelley stuff might be true but I also think Peter wants to be in the news again.  No one was talking about him.  :yes: giggling

More than a little jelly about the Quarantine Crew stealing all his thunder while he stews in his parents' basement.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101