SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:06 pm

https://twitter.com/eonlineTV/status/1254844461705814016?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:41 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1254781514992070657?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:58 pm

Anyone watching?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:00 pm

@suzq I am but I’m not enjoying it. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:13 pm

@bluwavz. There are some good singers on this and others not as much. I am trying not to cringe at some of it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:24 pm

I just tuned in. Becca and Danny just finished.

Friendzoned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:39 pm

Who's the judge with the long dark hair that looks like she had one too many of something.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Natasha and Ryan were pretty good.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:43 pm

@GuardianAngel. That's the singer Kesha. I agree with you about Ryan and Natascha. Thought they did a great job!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:02 pm

@suzq thanks.

Previews look crazy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:26 pm

I feel that this was the episode where the show really took off. Natascha has a crazy good voice. I feel that the cast members tend to perform better as couples than singly.

Julia really is suffering from the green-eyed monster. She seems to forget that there was a point in time when she herself was dithering between the two men. I don't care what she thinks is (or is not) going on between Savannah and Brandon -- the bottom line is, Brandon had a choice, and under the pressure of having to make a quick decision, selected Savannah -- for whatever reason. That ship sailed. I do get where Julia is coming from, having been there myself. But for the sake of her sanity, she has to make it work musically with Sheridan and move on. And surprisingly, at the performance, she did. She looked really believable up on stage. She looked like she was really into Sheridan. Was it real, or was she being disingenuous? :gotcha:

Musically, I'm the most interested in Natascha and Ryan. Relationship-wise, Bri and Chris have IMO the best chemistry. We will have to see what happens!

It was fun to see Jordan and Jojo. I liked that all of the judges were generally supportive. It made me wonder if judges could come to play an occasional role elsewhere in the franchise to determine who does or does not move forward.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:08 am

I found Julia very annoying tonight because she had the chance to give Brandon the rose the first RC. I think he's just giving her enough to keep her wondering so am not sure about him either. Sheridan’s not my type at all but I feel for him because Julia's using him as a backup, imo.

I thought that the performances were mostly pretty good and I liked the judges. I think I’m more interested in the singing than the romances. I thought it was interesting what Jason said to Ryan about Natasha leaving him behind voice-wise. I find them to be both good but not a great match in their styles.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal