SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat May 09, 2020 2:02 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1258849153238605824?s=20

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1259166242767810561?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun May 10, 2020 2:02 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1259528626879361026?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 10, 2020 2:30 pm

I feel like tptb is trying too hard to push Jaimie as a breakout BN fav. I’m not very interested. Trevor has been keeping a lower profile which i think is in his best interest.
Am looking forward to Rudi and Matt’s upcoming performance. They mesh well vocally and have an interesting dynamic. Also like Chris and Bri who both seem like good people who I enjoy listening to. IMO Natascha and Ryan are great performers which is part of what the show is about so no fault IMO however I also think they have a strong business friendship which will mean they will only go so far on the show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue May 12, 2020 12:51 am

Did anyone watch?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 12, 2020 12:55 am

I did. I was surprised at how well Rudi & Matt did given they're struggling as a couple. They brought it. Chris & Bri did well as usual and Jamie didn't freak out for once and they did pretty well. Worst of the night were Natascha & Ryan which shouldn't have surprised me. I'm just not feeling them as a couple or as a singing duo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue May 12, 2020 1:11 am

I feel that the four remaining couples all had enough of a connection to be believable up on stage, so this week I was more focused on how they vibed with each other musically. And for this week, my pick was Rudy and Matt. Rudy has a very strong voice, and Matt's voice is a good complement to hers. They seemed to enjoy each other up on stage, and take delight in their performance together (and that's really all I ask. IMO they don't need to have their relationship all figured out at this point.)

It's a shame about Natascha and Ryan, although IMO the strength of Natascha's singing has a tendency to overwhelm Ryan's voice. It was nice to see more of their relationship in this episode. I wondered why she kept blaming herself when Ryan was pushing to make significant changes to the song. It seems that they were both taking some musical risks that just didn't work out.

As for Chris and Bri, it just wasn't the right song for them. Jamie and Trevor were sweet together, but I don't see them winning this competition.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Rudi and Matt for the win with the singing competition! She has a great voice and his role as backup with the stellar guitar playing is the way they should play it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2020 12:53 pm

Ratings:

CBS got decent numbers from a Price Is Right at Night special featuring RuPaul, drawing a 0.9 in the demo and just above 6 million viewers. ABC's The Bachelor: Listen to Your Heart (0.6 in 18-49, 2.89 million viewers) and The Baker and the Beauty (0.5 2.36 million) each held steady in the demo and ticked up in viewers. The CW's Whose Line Is It Anyway (0.2 in the demo) and Roswell, New Mexico (0.1) were also steady.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/911-finale-voice-tv-ratings-monday-may-11-2020-1294313
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm

The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart: SEASON FINALE: Week 6 – Finale (5/18)

May 12, 2020

SEASON FINALE

THREE COUPLES TAKE THEIR SKY-HIGH ASPIRATIONS FOR LOVE AND

MUSICAL CELEBRITY TO NASHVILLE ON THE DRAMATIC SEASON FINALE OF

ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR PRESENTS: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,’ MONDAY, MAY 18

The Offer of Fantasy Suite Dates Becomes Crucial to the Couples’ Relationships

This Week’s Celebrity Judges, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick, Taye Diggs,
Rita Wilson and Jewel, Will Select the Winning Couple

Series photos available here.

“Week 6 – Finale” – Music City – Nashville – is the backdrop for the stunning final competition to see which couple will capture the opportunity for musical fame and fortune and the love of a lifetime. Before Bri and Chris, Jamie and Trevor, and Rudi and Matt perform in front of their largest audience yet, they are surprised to discover they will go on fantasy suite dates to decide whether to take their relationship to the next level and if they can see a future together. How much will this change the dynamic between the partners? The couples prepare to wow the celebrity judges with their stage chemistry and musical talents and grab the brass ring. However, their growing anxieties compel this to be a true test of who can manage their feelings to deliver their best-ever performance and win the competition on the season finale of “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” MONDAY, MAY 18 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.

The three couples react totally differently to the offer of a fantasy suite date. The news is devastating to one, welcomed by another and declined by the other duo. Will they regret their decisions?

In what will be the biggest moment of the competition, each couple will perform two songs before a packed house and the panel of celebrity judges, including one of Bachelor Nation’s most popular couples, Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick; Broadway, film and television star Taye Diggs; actress, singer-songwriter and movie producer Rita Wilson; and multiplatinum recording artist Jewel. Love songs made popular by the Righteous Brothers, Dan + Shay, Ed Sheeran and Bob Dylan help the talented twosomes express their feelings for each other. All are hoping to create a magical moment onstage for the judges. In the first rose ceremony in Bachelor franchise history in front of a sold-out audience, which couple walks away with their hearts’ desire and dreams fulfilled?
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/episodes/week-6-finale/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Jason, the voice of reason! beatingheart

I have not been watching, so I appreciate everyone's updates! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Thu May 14, 2020 1:26 pm

https://www.flare.com/bachelor/bachelor-musical-listen-to-your-heart-episode-5-recap-sharleen-joynt/
Matt is also a favorite of mine. I hope being on the show gives a real help to his career.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal