SELECT CONTENT

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 05, 2020 12:34 pm

@albean99 It's Ryan and Natascha - I know it's easy to get his name confused as he looks like John Mayer! She's the best singer there IMO.

BEST part of last night was Toni Braxton's face when the various couples were singing. Bring her back every week - she was awesome!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue May 05, 2020 12:38 pm

Ratings:

Over on ABC, “The Bachelor” spinoff “Listen to Your Heart” kept beating at the same steady rhythm as last week, scoring a 0.6 rating and 2.8 million pairs of eyeballs.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/all-rise-virtual-finale-tv-ratings-1234598264/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue May 05, 2020 12:42 pm

I watched, not surprised that Julia ditched Sheridan, he dodged a bullet. Brandon, what a putz. Julia and Brandon got what they deserved! If Julia couldn't handle a Natascha's comments before the performance then she's not ready for a professional career. Diva much. Karma! I agree that Jamie is probably too young for this show, shame as they were good together when they performed at Venice Beach. I liked Rudi and Matt's performance and Chris and Bri. Although Natascha has a good voice I could have foregone all her theatrics while performing. Will continue to watch as it's a distraction from what's happening in real time.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 05, 2020 5:40 pm

The Final Four Couples Take Their Hopes and Dreams of Finding Love and Musical Stardom to the Entertainment Capital of Las Vegas on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,’ Monday, May 11

THE FINAL FOUR COUPLES TAKE THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS OF FINDING LOVE AND MUSICAL STARDOM TO THE ENTERTAINMENT CAPITAL OF LAS VEGAS ON
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR PRESENTS: LISTEN TO YOUR HEART,’ MONDAY, MAY 11

Two-Time GRAMMY® Award-Winning Reggae Icon Shaggy Performs

This Week’s Celebrity Judges Include Arie and Lauren Luyendyk Jr.,
Ashlee Simpson-Ross and Evan Ross, and Pat Monahan

“Week 5 – Semi-Finals” – It’s time to hit the road! After a tough round of judging and tearful goodbyes, the final four couples – Bri and Chris, Jamie and Trevor, Rudi and Matt, and Natascha and Ryan – take their relationships and performing talents to Las Vegas, traveling by luxury tour buses. Chris and Bri serenade a happy couple at their wedding. Jamie and Trevor use an empty arena as a backdrop to share their feelings for one another. Rudi and Matt are invited onstage by Reggae and dancehall icon Shaggy to sing backup on one of his hits. Natascha and Ryan let off steam by using heavy construction equipment to crush cars. The couples perform for this week’s panel of judges, including Arie and Lauren Luyendyk Jr., music power couple Ashlee Simpson-Ross and Evan Ross, and Train front man, Pat Monahan, who decide who will move on to the finals and have their romantic and musical dreams come true on “The Bachelor Presents: Listen to Your Heart,” MONDAY, MAY 11 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, DL) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.
Bri and Chris’s date this week takes place at the legendary A Little White Wedding Chapel, home of many celebrity weddings. In what could be a dress rehearsal for their possible future nuptials, they are the singers for another couple’s wedding, performing Ben E. King’s sweet soul classic “Stand By Me.”

Jamie and Trevor, who haven’t expressed their feelings to one another yet, have an ice hockey rink to themselves and take advantage of the setting. Trevor, who grew up playing ice hockey, enthusiastically shares his love of the game with her. Meanwhile, Jamie is building up the courage to tell Trevor she is falling for him, but how will he respond?

Rudi and Matt are blown away when they are invited onstage by multiplatinum recording artist Shaggy to sing backup on his chart-topping hit single “It Wasn’t Me.” Inspired by Jamie’s courage, Rudi impulsively decides to use the magic of them singing together to stir Matt’s slow-burning affection for her and declares her feelings for him. But will he reciprocate, and how will it affect their next competitive performance?

The anxious couples prepare to perform in front of a live Las Vegas crowd and a panel of celebrity judges that includes one of “The Bachelor”’s favorite married couples, Arie Luyendyk Jr. and his wife, Lauren; Ashlee Simpson-Ross and Evan Ross; and Pat Monahan.

Performing songs originated by Ed Sheeran and Beyoncé, Lady Antebellum, Elvis Presley, and Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, who will stumble and who will bring down the house and advance to the finals and the opportunity of a lifetime?

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor-presents-listen-to-your-heart/press-releases/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 05, 2020 7:01 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1257761986802339840?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 06, 2020 2:49 am

It was great to see Julia and Brandon go!! They deserved each other and not in a good way! :claphands

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 06, 2020 1:43 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1258049694628012032?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 06, 2020 11:26 pm

Brill wrote:It was great to see Julia and Brandon go!!  They deserved each other and not in a good way! :claphands

Totally agree!  This must have been a very satisfying series of events for TPTB, and the editors worked it to perfection.  The contrasting exit interviews with Sheridan and Julia were just too good.   laugh out loud

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 0SpTPZS

This scene was another highlight of the episode - helping your date spy on her partner is platonic wing-manning at it's finest.  Chris is by far my favourite contestant - humble, genuine and endearing IMO.

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 C11nv49

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 QVcsEAF

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Mm2rKWe

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 KtUJaH5

Source: Episode 4
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 07, 2020 12:31 am

Thanks, @Norcalgal. I don’t know where I got Alex from. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by rkc1960 Thu May 07, 2020 6:08 pm

I’ve been tuning in I guess because I am bored more than anything. It’s sort of if BIP and America Idol had a baby. I think there has been plenty of contestants on the Bachelorette, more so on that then the Bachelor that seemed to be there to promote a musical career than to find love. So at least with this show you know what to expect going in.

I see more of a real connection with Chris and Bri, and maybe possibly Jamie and Trevor whereas the other couples seem more put on.

Jamie needs to calm down when it comes to performing. I can’t see much of a musical career for her if she gets so up tight thinking she is going to fail. They have been putting too much of the spotlight on her melt downs during the performances. I would rather watch the performances.

I think Chris and Bri are one of the best teams voice wise. Rudi/Matt and Natasha/Ryan are pretty good too, but the females in those two duos are better singers than the guys. I thought last week Sheridan and Julia sang good together but she decided she had to be with Brandon and they just didn’t do well musically. And singing wise, Brandon never seemed to harmonize with his partners. I don’t like listening to a duet when both are just singing the melody. It just sounds like they didn’t put much work into the performance. I guess he had no interest in singing with anyone else but just wanted to be a solo act.

As to that love triangle with Brandon, Savannah and Julia, that was starting to get annoying so I’m glad Brandon and Julia went home. I don’t think Brandon really wanted to pursue anything with either girl which is why he kept flip flopping and talking condescending to both of them. He was clearly there for himself. Julia was just not getting how hypocritical she was sounding in those personal interviews she was doing. She was calling Brandon AND Savannah out for doing the same things she was doing to Sheridan. I have no respect for someone that will call others out but don’t see the problem with their own actions. She had no right to jump on Savannah during last week episode when it was not really Savannah but Brandon that was causing her hurt feelings. And the way she treated Sheridan was kind of appalling. I was glad that he walked away like he did this week. She had a lot of nerve coming back at him like she was. It was like she wanted him to cry and grovel and when it didn’t happen she got snippy with him. Sheridan seems like a nice guy and he is really talented so he will be fine and he will have girls lining up to date him. I just find it funny that when Julia lost the competition and got sent home that she tried to back peddle and wish she had stayed with Sheridan. So clearly she was mainly there to promote her singing career and only had interest in Sheridan as a singing partner. I don’t wish to see Brandon or Julia on any other shows within this franchise. Too self centered.

rkc1960

Female Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 07, 2020 9:15 pm

@rkc1960 Good first post! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri May 08, 2020 2:01 pm

https://twitter.com/Listen2HeartABC/status/1258803854856069122?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Listen to Your Heart - Season 1 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Bobette
Brill
gurlbrit
just me
Norcalgal