SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:56 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:I haven't been liking the vibe in the QC house lately especially last night's. It's disappointing since I've seen glimpses of maturity and responsibility but it gets overshadowed by juvenile act and frat house antics. I wonder if it would have been slightly different if their temporary housemate Hannah is still there?

If they're bored out of their wits, GO  CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!

@2ndcampbell
Even Hannah’s fans know she is not a force for cleaning and cooking. She’s almost as much of a frat guy as any of the guys.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by GypsySarah Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:51 pm

Olivia’s story could be true when she said they were jumping in the water a couple of houses away. I didn’t see her story though to determine where she was. There is access
to the river and the Intracoastal on the street behind Tyler’s, so technically two houses away, not sure about public, but if you know a homeowner or your subdivision deed includes canal rights, then you could gain access. I’ve visited on that street a few times in the past. Nope, I do not know the Camerons, but maybe, just maybe, I know someone who is familiar with the family. Hugesmile
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:I haven't been liking the vibe in the QC house lately especially last night's. It's disappointing since I've seen glimpses of maturity and responsibility but it gets overshadowed by juvenile act and frat house antics. I wonder if it would have been slightly different if their temporary housemate Hannah is still there?

If they're bored out of their wits, GO  CLEAN THE HOUSE!!!

@2ndcampbell
Even Hannah’s fans know she is not a force for cleaning and cooking. She’s almost as much of a frat guy as any of the guys.

And that's why I said "slightly different" and not massively different. The house last night was a pig sty and the joking was cringeworthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:11 pm

None of this surprises me. I pointed out all that several weeks ago. A mature person, would pick up groceries once a week, cook meals, make sure the rest self isolate clean your surroundings free of germs as much as possible and are not in contact with other people.

These guys are just partying up with no regard to the fact that they have a roof over their heads which was probably just handed over to them. I don't buy that they are grieving IMHO. I don't know one single person that grieved by partying every day, not cleaning up after themselves, and making ridiculous SM vids for all to see. The females appear to be just as bad. I can't imagine what that toilet looks like.

They are in their own little world, doing whatever they want to do, coming and going, while millions are self isolated trying to do their part in stopping the deadly virus. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:38 am

There are a lot of things I don't agree with, with QC (look up all my complaints about their lack of adherence to State and CDC guidelines), but questioning if Tyler and his brothers are grieving the loss of their mother is not one of them. I think everyone grieves differently and we do not see the full picture on SM. I also think it's even more difficult to be grieving in the middle of a global pandemic and not being able to be with their father at this time. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:05 am

100% agree @dee I don’t think anyone should be questioning if they are grieving and how they are grieving. Everyone processes grief differently. Just because we aren’t seeing them sad or crying doesn’t mean they aren’t. Just because we are seeing them playing around and bring immature doesn’t mean that isn’t part of their grieving process or them covering up their grief. - imo

Imagine how terrible it would be in the spotlight and have people question your grief over your own mother’s death and if you’re doing it “right or not” 😢

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:18 am

I have no doubt that they are grieving about the loss of their mother and the inability to get up close with their father. I also agree that everyone grieves differently and it has to be extremely hard with the world going nuts around them. Heck, my father died on Tuesday night. I worked on Wed, Thurs and Fri half days. There was no backup for me at work and someone had to do it. Then I spent the afternoons doing the running around I needed to do to plan every thing. I was a basket case in the evenings being alone in the house. I also had no dogs at the time to cuddle with. I was still grieving their loss when he died. I needed something to take my mind off of it for a few hours each day. Work did it for me. Being silly is what is working for them.

I think things got real for them after the gal showed up the other night. They were pretty quiet on IG yesterday.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:39 am

dee wrote:There are a lot of things I don't agree with, with QC (look up all my complaints about their lack of adherence to State and CDC guidelines), but questioning if Tyler and his brothers are grieving the loss of their mother is not one of them. I think everyone grieves differently and we do not see the full picture on SM. I also think it's even more difficult to be grieving in the middle of a global pandemic and not being able to be with their father at this time. JMO.

I watch or don’t watch the shows. I may or may not like a contestant. I don’t ever fan girl/boy any of these people... why? I put more of an interest in those around in, real world living and surviving. I’m not interested in following these people on social media.

Bachelor/Bachelorette Fan Forum I will continue to follow and to have fun with y’all trying to sleuth these stupid shows. Carry on

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:19 pm

I'll be glad when quarantine is over & Tyler is back in NYC so I can follow him again. The Quarantine Crew content has been cringe-worthy for the most part & as a neat freak, the state of that house would drive me mad. Their quarantining has been a bit suspect with all the folks that seem to come & go. I am glad, however, that the boys seem to be keeping busy to keep their minds from dwelling on their tragic loss too much. It may be when this is all over & they're back to real life that reality hits.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:49 pm

I’m not making excuses cause the lack of quarantine bothers the crap out of me. Like really, really irks me. But, To be fair... they live in a state *edited* who wants to reopen schools because “kids aren’t affected.” *edited*
*edited*

Also, ofc Tyler and his brothers are grieving their mom. How anyone could see 5-10 minutes out of their day and make a sweeping argument that they aren’t, it’s a little beyond me. All people handle trauma differently...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:20 pm

@HavaDrPepper So sorry for your loss.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@HavaDrPepper So sorry for your loss.

It was almost 4 years ago. But thanks.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing