SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:23 am

Tyler is on Viall Files yesterday. He's back in Jupiter and really, really happy. Talks about his phase after being on the Bachelorette - took advantage of his 15 minutes and realized what he really wants is a home, a wife and a family.
Starts at 29 minutes in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYuES8OLS7Y

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 46 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by pavalygurl Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:46 pm

Did anyone watch Hannah B's podcast with him?  Be still my heart!  They seemed so happy just to be talking with each other.  Her fiance does not give me "great guy" vibes.  He was "let go" from his most recent job about a month ago and is now doing multilevel marketing stuff which sounds very sketchy.  She picked up and moved with him to Nashville for the job he just lost.  At one point in the podcast she was saying something like she just has been (maybe struggling?) in the last few months.  They got engaged at the end of Aug 2023 despite her therapist advising her not to make any major decisions during this time for her mental health.  Tyler told her "bring back the beast".  This fiance seems like a very controlling type.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:14 pm

Didn't listen to the pod but appreciate your take on it. I'm such a positive person that I hate to think nefarious thoughts about her fiancé! But now I'll have to listen and see if I pick up on what you reported.

I read a synopsis of Tyler being on her pod and he said he called her a few minutes before his phone was taken away and thought of her telling him to just stay strong during filming. I'm glad they have a good friendship now. And I wish them both the best

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:42 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:45 pm

It sounds like he's dating someone.

That is so sweet he's going to renovate his mom's house and explains why Hannah is part of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds like he's dating someone.

That is so sweet he's going to renovate his mom's house and explains why Hannah is part of it.

Anyone know who he is supposedly dating?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:

I havent heard who she is but it must be very recent .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:19 am

She is very pretty blond. I have seen a couple pics of her but don’t know her name .. they have been dating for a little awhile
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:31 am

@bluwavz Thanks for all the Tyler updates! He's a solid guy - just needed to do some growing up. But how cool is it he wants his mom's house to belong to the family. Whomever he's dating better be worthy of him!

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:36 am

@Jeepers @Norcalgal I don't know the woman's name, but I remember something about he was dating someone he has been friends with for awhile and she may have been working with/for?him. She seemed to me to be down to earth and as Jeepers says very pretty in a natural way, blond. Not sure this is the same woman, but I "think" it is.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:31 am

jojo47 wrote:

her name is Tate Madden. Its been 'known' for months they were dating but they've been keeping it very quiet. I know Tyler has said he won't go public with a relationship until he's married, so I don't really ever expect a hard launch unless there's a ring. She's not famous, or a model. She's a regular normal person, albeit a very attractive one. There's lots of photos of her with Tyler on her insta, which is public.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:10 am

She's very cute and I'm glad he's dating someone who's not an actress/model. Here's her Instagram where you see lots of pics of them together as @leavers said. Link

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing