SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:35 pm

Thank goodness she is normal and doesn't seem to be an influencer with non stop poses pictures of herself. Just normal stuff with her friends.

Good luck to them!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:53 am

Congrats to Tyler!! On the show and his gf, seems like a nice sweet normal girl.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 8367-910 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 I_got_13 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:44 pm

I watched the first episode since I'm a big house renovation fan and it was pretty good. Tyler's dad was briefly on which was nice to see. If you have Amazon Prime you'll be able to watch for free.

I'm a little surprised that Tyler commented on anything Bachelor related.
'Bachelorette' Alum Tyler Cameron Says 'The Golden Bachelor' Breakup Is 'a Stain on Love' and the Franchise

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:36 pm

I watched all 8 episodes over the last few days. I really enjoyed it. I have Prime so it was free on there.
I was not surprised at the relationships Tyler has with his Pops and brothers, but I was still moved to tears on more than one occasion.
He is really becoming a successful business person. He had Jason T on one episode and I think he learns from him on the business side and Pops on the customer service side. It was fun to see Hannah on there again, and I appologize, but there is still a bit of a spark there.
It is well produced with likeable and some challenging clients. It showcases Tyler's personality wonderfully.
While Joey is still my favorite Bachelor, Tyler remains my favorite ...he is just a very good guy who is finding his way with the help of a lot of folks who love him.
Give it a watch if you can.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:55 pm

@pavalygurl I didn't know it was on Prime. I will have to check it out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:22 am

pavalygurl wrote:I watched all 8 episodes over the last few days.  I really enjoyed it.  I have Prime so it was free on there.  
I was not surprised at the relationships Tyler has with his Pops and brothers, but I was still moved to tears on more than one occasion.  
He is really becoming a successful business person.  He had Jason T on one episode and I think he learns from him on the business side and Pops on the customer service side.  It was fun to see Hannah on there again, and I appologize, but there is still a bit of a spark there.
It is well produced with likeable and some challenging clients.  It showcases Tyler's personality wonderfully.  
While Joey is still my favorite Bachelor, Tyler remains my favorite ...he is just a very good guy who is finding his way with the help of a lot of folks who love him.
Give it a watch if you can.

I have Prime as well, think I might take a gander. Thanks for the recommendation.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:05 pm

I will admit that I roll my eyes when Tyler's doing demolition without a shirt. giggling

I'm listening to his interview on the Almost Famous podcast (with Ashley I) and Tyler said that this show was in the planning back in 2020 and his mom was going to be a part of the show as his realtor. It's so sad that she wasn't able to do that. He talks a lot about the show like why Hannah and Jason Tartick was on. It's a good listen and only 33 minutes.
Source

I will say that I wasn't a fan of the Tyler who was dating models but I do like him more now as he seems more down to earth.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:25 am

albean99 wrote:I will admit that I roll my eyes when Tyler's doing demolition without a shirt. giggling

I'm listening to his interview on the Almost Famous podcast (with Ashley I) and Tyler said that this show was in the planning back in 2020 and his mom was going to be a part of the show as his realtor. It's so sad that she wasn't able to do that. He talks a lot about the show like why Hannah and Jason Tartick was on. It's a good listen and only 33 minutes.
Source

I will say that I wasn't a fan of the Tyler who was dating models but I do like him more now as he seems more down to earth.

I havent had time to listen. What did he say the reason was that Hannah and Jason were on? (Im most interested in that part. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:11 pm

@pavalygurl With you on Tyler and Joey! giggling

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:24 pm

@Jolena Hi,

Hannah was on to help Tyler with decorating the home or "staging" it after Tyler and his crew did the remodeling.  His main co-worker was busy with at least one other project for their company, so this was the reason they gave.  She did a nice job.

Jason and Tyler purchased a house together in Tyler's home town as an investment.  Tyler and his company did the remodeling and it was a bit tricky. They will rent it out as a vacation Air B&B type thing. They split the costs, and Jason is the one with the finace background to figure things out.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:27 pm

He also said that the client was a big Bachelor fan so it was perfect to be able to use Hannah on that episode, @Jolena. He said that they had to learn how to work together.

Tyler and his gf were at Jason's wrap party for his book tour.

Last edited by albean99 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:37 pm

@albean99 Yes, I forgot about that client being a Bachelor fan.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing