SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 am

dee wrote:Ok, I finally got a chance to actually watch their live workouts live... I'm going to need their instructor to stop saying they are all living under the same roof and that they are properly practicing social distancing. That is just a flat out lie. We know for a fact that at the very least Phil, Olivia, and Kate are going back home to their own residences with other family members. They are not the worst, but they are also not doing the best they can be by adhering to recommended guidelines. JMO.

I hear your concerns. I also think there is confusion  between’ social distancing’ and ‘ISOLATION’ . There is a difference..
I do not know or believe that they are under any order to have ZERO contact with anyone from the outside now. They seem to be limiting their going outs and are hopefully wise in how they do it when they do. They are limiting the number of people they’re seeing, live and in close contact, to very few. We do not know any if the measures each parties is taking to protect themselves and others. As long as the circle is closed up, they are doing the required social distancing.
It’s been said, and I agree, that what is as dangerous and contagious right now as the actual virus is FEAR, with fear, we stop looking at facts and making decisions that are for our own and other people’s good. That’s when people go crazy and buy ALL the cleaning supplies, or ALL the toilet paper. This virus is bad news, for sure, but it doesn’t get caught in the air away from contaminated people. It is carried by breathing CLOSE enough to an infected person, who coughed or sneezed. Or in a limited way, on a surface that was infected by said cough or sneeze by hands that touched it.
IMO this group has chosen to ‘ self - quarantine’ by precaution and is setting a good example of limiting their contacts with the outside world.
JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Dutchy23 Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, it's difficult for me to watch all the interaction and not adhering to the pleading of so many to maintain social distance and stay home.

To add to the above, does anybody cook? It seems they are always eating take out which IMO that alone is a huge risk.

Matt, Hannah, Ryan and Tyler are living in the house. Not sure about the video guy. The rest come popping in.

They are allowed to drop by, but need to keep a safe distance from each other.

Yes, they do cook sometimes.

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 9 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:54 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, it's difficult for me to watch all the interaction and not adhering to the pleading of so many to maintain social distance and stay home.

To add to the above, does anybody cook? It seems they are always eating take out which IMO that alone is a huge risk.

Matt, Hannah, Ryan and Tyler are living in the house. Not sure about the video guy. The rest come popping in.

They are allowed to drop by, but need to keep a safe distance from each other.

Yes, they do cook sometimes.

Brown Bear lives there as well for sure.  The problem is the people that are in and out: Phil, Kate, Olivia, Matt, and Austin are not keeping a safe distance from each other and who knows who they are with when not in the house.  The are claiming to quarantine but are far from it.  IMO,

They are entertaining to watch but especially since they are calling themselves the quarantine crew they should set a better example.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:06 am

The problem is that FL has been behind many other states with orders they have put out. I mean after all, the governor won't even shut down the beaches. The ones that are being shut down are because the local officials are doing it.

According to the Miami Herald, the governor is "not ready to lock down Florida". But the city of Miami Beach is starting Tuesday. https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241419316.html

They at least did stop spending time on the boat and are keeping themselves to 2 different houses... Tyler's mom's house and the one with the pool. I don't like that the trainer is just dropping by either. I'm questioning Kate and Olivia as well because who knows who they are interacting with when they aren't at the house. The others all seem to be together a majority of the time.

But, until the governor of FL puts any lock down in place, they really aren't doing a whole lot wrong. We don't see how they are if they go out to get food, for all we know they do keep their "social distance".

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:15 am

Since I'm experiencing the lockdown I could be frustrated by people who don't practice isolation in US but it's a matter of national leadership and government officials to call it and demand it ... and I don't want to be political here (also respecting the rules) but people don't realize that the life we all know won't be the same again. Unfortunatelly it's not something that's going to be over soon (and consequences are going to be catastrophic) and while I'm watching the news and reading SM I'm baffled how much misinformation and censorship there is in US media, so while I am irritated, I also think that people aren't informed correctly to begin with.
So for that reason I don't blame Quarantine Crew for not respecting social distancing, but I wish they would be smarter and informing themselves better, before sharing some of their informative material that can be criticized.
As much as they are entertaining to me, I would prefer to know less about the ice cream run, if they already can't figure out how to get the icecream without all of them going out.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:37 am

Just watched the work out from today. Hannah absolutely smashed it!!!

I loved the concern from Tyler when Hannah said her wrist was sore and she wasn’t going to do the push ups towards the end. He genuinely was worried in their little whisper chit chat at the back.

Last edited by Kas_256 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:38 am

@happygolucky I agree with you about the media and misinformation that is rampant in the US. That’s why I go to others sources for more complete and accurate information IMO, and compare them. Canada as been doing a better job on that side I believe and other European countries as well.
But, as I said elsewhere, as long as intelligent directives and guidelines are not issued by the authorities, concerning traveling and movement in and out of the country, we’re extending the future damages. And because very little if anything was done at the highest level, the State, or local authorities took upon themselves to try to contain it as much as possible. Because of the mistakes made in the last month or more, we are going to get a very rough ride IMO in our basic way of life as the already flawed health system is unprepared to deal with this and as a result, our economy will get hit hard.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:57 am

Here's the thing for me - I get that they are allowed to have outside people over because FL isn't in lockdown. And even that social distancing is different than social isolation.

That said, this week in various tiktoks I've seen the trainer Phil up close to them helping them work out, not 6 ft away from them. I've seen them in group tiktok dances where they aren't 6 ft apart, especially with the girls that are popping in and out. I've seen them water ponging with each other and circling/sitting at that ping pong table with people not living there, and not 6 ft apart. I could go on, but you get the point.

They amuse me, I'm shipping Tannah, and I'm obviously watching their content. But they aren't practicing social distancing, social isolation, or quarantine in the right way. And I wish they would. JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:16 pm

Dear Tyler and Hannah,

Please go ahead and announce that you are in a relationship. I respect your need to take your time, in fact I admire it; however, it would just make it easier if our fearless leader @ GuardianAngel can make a COUPLES thread. Tyler is just winning in the comments section just because we are tired!

Thank you!
Roll Tide

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:19 pm

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:22 pm

@Doggoneit Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 9 3806527698

Is there a need for a Tyler/Hannah General Discussion thread as well as a Fan thread?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:23 pm

https://vm.tiktok.com/sxvjLp/ rofl rofl cantstopl giggling

My favorite yet

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing