SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:01 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 EaCPX9EXgAcugxc
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
These two I CAN'T EVEN 😍 #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/SvBU4ONL2F
https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Sprite wrote:It's like Pete is holding her prisoner. He is keeping her in place and Kelley doesn't look that comfortable to me.
The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 EaCKtIZWkAE6azE
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
Breaking news. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/cXIQky224f
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:08 pm

I remember the sleuthing of that kissing scene on the beach at sunset. It took us a while to figure out who it was.

Sean really had a great group of girls. What a difference with the casting these days.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:09 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 EaCRtkmXgAI7Vq_
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin 45s
I recapped Sean's season and yet I am being completely honest when I tell you that I have NO MEMORY of Lindsay. #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/7IBazt7HNd
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:16 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 EaCLl46WkAEJg1w
TheBachBabes @TheBachBabes
Three people I hope to never see on my TV screen ever again #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/3qMOxkHHYd
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachBabes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:19 pm

Still think Peter is man child, Kelley is embarrassing and don't get me started on his mother. The whole situation is shady and trash.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:21 pm

Poor Lindsay. That I love you though...He looks like he wants to puke. That was probably the most sincere goodbye to the F2...other than Jason.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:21 pm

I forgot how bad Sean felt when he let Leslie go. He was so sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:22 pm

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 EaCGQa3XsAAnDER
TheBachBabes @TheBachBabes
Looks like AshLee came out of this nicely #Housegoals #TheBachelorGOAT pic.twitter.com/ty6qpmx3uC
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBachBabes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Sprite wrote:Poor Lindsay. That I love you though...He looks like he wants to puke. That was probably the most sincere goodbye to the F2...other than Jason.

Lindsay was gracious. I like when she took off her shoes to walk out.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Poor Lindsay. That I love you though...He looks like he wants to puke. That was probably the most sincere goodbye to the F2...other than Jason.

Lindsay was gracious. I like when she took off her shoes to walk out.

She really was. Can you imagine if that happened today? The screaming and drama would be through the roof.

I think she was so gracious because she could feel his sincerity. Also, he didn't sleep with any of them and she didn't feel used and dragged to the end just because it was easy.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:42 pm

Fun book fact: Sean wanted to tell Lindsay during the nighttime portion of their LCD that he loved Catherine but production strongly encouraged him to finish out the ‘journey.’

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Samuel10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Samuel10 The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Family10The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Samuel15The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 11 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 55 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers