SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:22 pm

https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/1282801210714542080?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:36 pm

I'm looking forward to Brad's seasons!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Does anyone know what the other episodes are going to be after Brad's tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:14 pm

@suzq I don't think we have heard what others they will be doing. I suspect they will do Jason's just because of the whole Mesnick thing and they have shown that in the previews. I also suspect they will do Juan Pablo because that is where Clare was initially introduced. My other thoughts are Ali and Andi, but I believe there are 10 episodes and some of those will be a couple of seasons. It would also be nice if they did Ashley and Des because they both ended up married. Even though her season wasn't that long ago, my money is on Rachel getting an episode...just so they show that they can do diversity.

Has anyone else heard of other confirmed seasons being shown?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Anyone watching tonight? I did not watch either of Brad's seasons -- so, I am interested in seeing what they show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:57 pm

@suzq I am! Smiley I watched Brad's second season but not the first one.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:00 pm

I am here as well. I watched both, but I paid a lot more attention to the sleuthing for his second season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:02 pm

I’m watching although I’ve seen both seasons so won’t be too attentive at times. Brad is far from my favorite Bachelor but I don’t dislike him. I just found him kind of boring.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:03 pm

Oh, Brad. You got to lose the beard dude. It does you no favours. Stop hiding behind the hair.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:06 pm

Bettina. I still think she was the one he wanted until her dad made him feel like sh*t.

He liked Jenny and I think Deanna was the one he thought he should want...good on paper...but, he just wasn't feeling it. Not like season two, when he couldn't string a sentence together around Emily.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:22 pm

How is he at the final 2 of his first season already? We've barely gotten to see any of Brad's season 1 tonight.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35 pm

suzq wrote:How is he at the final 2 of his first season already?  We've barely gotten to see any of Brad's season 1 tonight.

I wish they had shown Bettina's father and how horribly he treated Brad. I think that might help people understand his insecurities.

The first season was most about the ending. I think that is why they skipped over most of it.

People hated him because he let both of them go, but in reality he was the most honest and sincere bachelor. He stood up to producer pressure and didn't cave even when they brought Deanna's dad at the end.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers