SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by suzq Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:36 pm

I know that Brad got a lot of flak for not picking anyone his first season, but if he wasn't feeling it -- I think it is good that he didn't pick anyone.

suzq

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:38 pm

I just got to tune in, weren't they going to show both of his seasons?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:40 pm

@GuardianAngel -- Yes, they are showing both of his seasons.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Thanks @suzq

Gosh this is so sad to listen to. He got so much hate after that season. No wonder he's not on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @suzq

Gosh this is so sad to listen to. He got so much hate after that season. No wonder he's not on SM.

I liked Brad. I was shocked that he didn't pick either one of the women, but looking back at it, I give him huge props for being honest and not caving to tptb. Comparing him to what we have been getting lately, I'd much rather have him any day. Plus he is still the hottest Bachelor ever...he just needs to lose that beard.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:03 pm

@Sprite ITA I always supported him. He was true to himself and unfortunately viewers thought it was their right that he choose someone.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:29 pm

I'd forgotten just how annoying Michelle Money was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:49 pm

I like how Brad handled letting Ashley go. She seems to have had no problems learning to find the balance with JP.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Waited an hour and 45 minutes to see Ashley and JP, but it was worth it. My favorite couple!

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Dying watching JP reacting to Ashley describing how hot and rugged Brad was and how she thought she could be into him.

I knew they were into each other on that first date. It was so normal. Bentley had just destroyed Ashley and she was so upset and JP made it all better. I loved it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Chantel...One of my favourite contestants ever. A lot because she declined the Bette gig and went back to real life and basically gave the finger to the franchise.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:14 pm

OMG...Rikki was so young. She is a teenager now and bigger than Emily.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers