SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:18 pm

I wonder if we will see Emily and get an update?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:28 pm

That was such a stunning location for the proposal. Not all the tacky crap they set up now.

I remember Chantel telling us that she knew it wasn't going to be her because it was too early. She was a fan of the show and knew the proposal was at sunset and it was around noon when she arrived.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:48 pm

I think Emily looks a lot better now. More natural. Three kids one after the other and Rikki. Hubby is not too shabby either.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:50 pm

What is Brad's big secret? Is he finally engaged/married?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:58 pm

So glad to see Brad happy with his girlfriend, and excited to see Chris L and Roberto in 2 weeks.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:01 am

Brad looks rather happy. Good luck to him. He has a lot more personality than they showed on the show and a nice dry sense of humour.

In two weeks...Ali, Roberto, Frank (her husbands twin), and that sexy voiced Chris Lambton...one of my absolute favourites!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 am

They shortchanged his first season so they could show more Michelle Money I guess. My favorite part of the show, as always, is seeing the interviews. I especially liked seeing Chantal since she's been so private. I don't think I knew that she had accepted the Bachelorette and then changed her mind. It obviously worked out better for her. I was hoping she'd introduce her husband & kids but not surprised that she didn't. I also enjoyed seeing Ashley & JP. I don't really follow them and didn't realize he had hair now. He looks good, Ashley too. It was good to see Michelle's daughter and how she's recovering.

I'm so happy that we'll see Ali's season! She had some great guys, including her f2. Chris Lambton is still my favorite of all the bachelors but Roberto's not too bad either. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:12 am

Ok. I forgot how handsome Brad is. He might be the best looking Bachelor.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:48 am

I got interrupted and missed most of it! sad

What?? Roberto and Chris in two weeks!! The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 38 1176891977 and Brad has a girlfriend? That's wonderful news.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I got interrupted and missed most of it! sad

What?? Roberto and Chris in two weeks!!  The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion  - Page 38 1176891977 and Brad has a girlfriend? That's wonderful news.

Too bad you missed most of it GA.  It reminded me of some super sleuthing we did for Brad II season  So good to see him happy and with a girlfriend. It seems that everything worked out for the best for all.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 pm

While I'm not a huge fan of Brad, it was fun to see his seasons again. I think my highlight was seeing Emily and her family! She was very gracious to Brad, accepting most of the responsibility for their failed engagement but complimenting him for being so respectful. What bugs me about Brad is the way he speaks - it's almost as if he was taught to enunciate every syllable!

Seeing Ashley and JP was great as well as Chantal and Deanna and Jennie. Brad had some beautiful women to fall in love with. His current gf is also pretty and seems like they have good banter back and forth. I hope he marries and has children!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:12 pm

I enjoyed last night's show. I appreciate getting to know about some of the iconic people of the series that I've heard about over the years.

Brad really grew a lot over time. In his first season, he struck me as being rather bland. He came out of his shell the second time around, and nowadays he has a good sense of humor.

He picked some terrific women to move far into the process -- Jenni, DeAnna, Chantal, and Emily, and Ashley, too! I was struck by their varying personalities. Jenni and Emily seemed to have quieter, softer personalities, while DeAnna and Chantal were stronger, spunkier personalities. I wondered if this represented different sides of Brad. I did think that he might be better suited for a woman with a strong personality.

Nice to see everyone happily situated now. Smiley
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor - The Greatest Seasons – Ever - Discussion

+41
MiniDiva
Brill
timfan
Dutchy23
leavers