SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:10 am

lleyki wrote:
For me, there isn’t enough of the sweetness, sexiness and gentlemanly behavior Tyler is known for. This 24/7 jokester is not as appealing as the Tyler we met on the show or, the one we saw doing his group runs and giving back in NYC.

I've seen similar comments in this vein at Reddit and I honestly don't get it. I have been following Tyler on Instagram and Twitter since Hannah's season ended and I have seen plenty of what some would call 'fraty" behavior from him with Matt and his other friends in New York. Yes, he's also serious and mature when he needs to be, but he's also very much the "hang out and goof around with the boys" kind of guy. Personally I think the criticisms that are creeping in are coming from people obsessing too much about this.

Maybe it helps that my feeling regarding Hannah and Tyler is whatever floats their boat. So I'm not overly invested one way or the other. Admittedly if someone had asked me if I thought we'd be here with those two when the year started, the answer would be hell no but whatever it is, good for them. So for me if they're together, great. If they're not, great. Whatever makes them happy.

And so I'm not watching and analyzing every minute thing. And I think that's what some are doing. Definitely what some of the folks at Reddit are doing. And if you're doing that, then yeah, you're going to start nitpicking and getting irritated about this or that. As someone said, these people are showing small glances into their day and life. Meaning there is whole lot people don't see and don't know about.

For crying out loud, if as some speculated based on that tik tok of their "fighting", they've been sharing a bed, then people may have no idea of how many deep and serious conversations Tyler and Hannah are having with each other. And why should you because really it's no one but their business. After all, they were able to spend the whole night talking for his Fantasy Suite date. The fact is it's just not that serious. And I'm sorry, podcasters saying they're over them, okay. Podcasters who themselves are probably chasing views and followers too like all these "influencers" and people online? And simplest thing for people to do when over something - log off and check out.

@ileyki
I don’t read what’s on Reddit. I don’t listen to many podcasts. I’m not pretending to know what they do when they’re not camera ready. I don’t waste time wondering about their status. They make their livings on hand crafted images. They have both done a good job, up to now. My comments are my opinion which is: they’ve started to go beyond cute, made a wrong turn close to obnoxious and parked in front of much too attention hungry. I think they should not get out. They should turn around and go back to glamorous, caring, talented and relatable for people who can afford the higher end brands they have the opportunity to represent/market. Tyler in particular, clearly has that as one of his goals. They both should avoid the bargain basement of poor taste and class deficiency ASAP. They’re dangerously close to damaging the beautiful images they are fortunate enough to have built. They have advisors/managers who will and probably already have told them the same and I believe we are beginning to see the course correction - thank goodness. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by lleyki Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:30 am

We will agree to disagree. I don't think a couple of silly tik tok videos in the midst of a pandemic is that serious to affect whatever "brand" they were aiming for. At the end of the day Hannah and Tyler, no matter how many social media followers, etc. are still just two people from the Bachelor franchise and to many of these big opportunity markets, that still means reality D-List.

And like I said, I saw plenty of frat boy like behavior from Tyler before this and it didn't stop him from getting his face on a Calvin Klein ad. But more importantly, not to go really deep here but dude, we don't even know what the world and these higher end brand markets will look like in a few months when and if this pandemic situation finally levels off.

So I doubt some silly tik tok videos is going to be the thing that affects whatever this high end brand market that Hannah and Tyler are supposedly destined for. Again agree to disagree, I really don't think this is that deep.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 am

lleyki wrote:We will agree to disagree. I don't think a couple of silly tik tok videos in the midst of a pandemic is that serious to affect whatever "brand" they were aiming for. At the end of the day Hannah and Tyler, no matter how many social media followers, etc. are still just two people from the Bachelor franchise and to many of these big opportunity markets, that's still means reality D-List.

And like I said, I saw plenty of frat boy like behavior from Tyler before this and it didn't stop him from getting his face on a Calvin Klein ad. But more importantly, not to go really deep here but dude, we don't even know what the world and these higher end brand markets will look like in a few months when and if this pandemic situation finally levels off.

So I doubt some silly tik tok videos is going to be the thing that affects whatever this high end brand market that Hannah and Tyler are supposedly destined for. Again agree to disagree, I really don't think this is that deep.

Specifically to the bolded: nobody seems to talk about the ‘ deep’ issues that are right in our face right now, and THANK you for at least mentioning the possibility that it could be a reality that NO ONE expects that awaits us in the coming months.
I said in the other thread that I hope they - meaning the whole ‘ crew’, not JUST Tyler and Hannah, - are talking about different scenarios of life and their goals on how to get back to live the life THEY choose, and not the one that is expected of them.
Each of them is at a crucial life stage of carving their independent life, especially the Cameron boys who lost their main source of love and steady lifelong support. It’s all up to them now. Look at how much and how many things changed in all of their lives in a year time! And now they’re all hit by a global event that paralyses everything while providing a silver lining of growth and transformation if they have some REAL talk.
IMO the era of shilling and IG marketing will be purged and either transformed or radically altered. The next few weeks will be very telling. To be continued.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:02 am

^^^ I have a feeling Tyler is doing some soul searching and might even get back into the construction industry. I’m also interested to see what Hannah will do. I actually don’t think she likes LA very much. It will be interesting indeed to see what they all do. Glad they are all close and establishing strong bonds.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:26 am

@lleyki As usual, the voice of reason. Much appreciated.

At this point in time, when I am worried that I have/will be exposed to the virus, that my family members/friends/co-workers are also in that position, when I dare not look at my pension fund for fear that I will freak out, when I just want to shut myself off in my house, but know I have to go to work...well, I could care less if these kids clean their house or are damaging their "brand". I appreciate any silliness that makes me laugh and think about something other than the fact that the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

I suspect a lot of the silliness is based on fear. Tyler lost his mom, Hannah almost lost her brother, the world as we all know it is changing and they are at the life stage where they are still trying to figure things out. How? The old rules may no longer apply, people they count on may not (always) be around and life in general is uncertain. Either they wallow in self pity or make a joke of it. I vote for the joke!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:51 am

Astrobach wrote:
lleyki wrote:We will agree to disagree. I don't think a couple of silly tik tok videos in the midst of a pandemic is that serious to affect whatever "brand" they were aiming for. At the end of the day Hannah and Tyler, no matter how many social media followers, etc. are still just two people from the Bachelor franchise and to many of these big opportunity markets, that's still means reality D-List.

Specifically to the bolded: nobody seems to talk about the ‘ deep’ issues that are right in our face right now, and THANK you for at least mentioning the possibility that it could be a reality that NO ONE expects that awaits us in the coming months.
I said in the other thread that I hope they - meaning the whole ‘ crew’, not JUST Tyler and Hannah, - are talking about different scenarios of life and their goals on how to get back to live the life THEY choose, and not the one that is expected of them.
Each of them is at a crucial life stage of carving their independent life, especially the Cameron boys who lost their main source of love and steady lifelong support. It’s all up to them now. Look at how much and how many things changed in all of their lives in a year time! And now they’re all hit by a global event that paralyses everything while providing a silver lining of growth and transformation if they have some REAL talk.
IMO the era of shilling and IG marketing will be purged and either transformed or radically altered. The next few weeks will be very telling. To be continued.
JMOAA

I’m annoyed by where they’ve been for the past week but, I see hints of change being made. What world and specific marketing resets will result from this international pandemic are unknown and efforts to foretell the outcomes are guesswork but, we can all safely assume changes will occur. 

My point remains I find their behavior inconsistent with their images in any event and this departure (if it persists) could have unintended negative consequences - D-list can be more profitable than no list. Tyler has been developing his shot pretty carefully so, I’m hoping to see more of that Tyler. Meanwhile, I continue to observe and comment about my opinions, as does everyone here. That’s what we all have. All opinion. And maybe a little discomfort with uncertainty. GA created a special thread for that discussion but, it escapes me at the moment.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Last sentence added)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:55 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^ I have a feeling Tyler is doing some soul searching and might even get back into the construction industry. I’m also interested to see what Hannah will do.  I actually don’t think she likes LA very much.  It will be interesting indeed to see what they all do.  Glad they are all close and establishing strong bonds.  

I think you might be right about Tyler returning to construction sooner rather than he initially planned. I can’t imagine anyone who doesn’t have strong connections to NYC wanting to move back there anytime soon. He may also want to be closer to his family now with his mom’s passing. While they all traveled to Florida for such a sad reason it may have been a real blessing in disguise to get out of the city.

He and Hannah look very happy even in these uncertain times. I think this pandemic will cause couples to really evaluate whether they want to be together for any length of time. If couples don’t drive each other nuts spending so much time together at home then they probably have a good chance of making it longer term. This seems to be one of those events that will shape our lives for decades. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:32 am

Sprite wrote:@lleyki As usual, the voice of reason. Much appreciated.

At this point in time, when I am worried that I have/will be exposed to the virus, that my family members/friends/co-workers are also in that position, when I dare not look at my pension fund for fear that I will freak out, when I just want to shut myself off in my house, but know I have to go to work...well, I could care less if these kids clean their house or are damaging their "brand". I appreciate any silliness that makes me laugh and think about something other than the fact that the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

I suspect a lot of the silliness is based on fear. Tyler lost his mom, Hannah almost lost her brother, the world as we all know it is changing and they are at the life stage where they are still trying to figure things out. How? The old rules may no longer apply, people they count on may not (always) be around and life in general is uncertain. Either they wallow in self pity or make a joke of it. I vote for the joke!

I spent my career on Wall Street and back in the day that was where all jokes originated from. Some were really tasteless given the nature of the subject, but they were nevertheless, originating from the trading desks. I will never forget the day the Challenger blew up in the sky, it didn't take them more than an hour to start with the jokes.

When I was in college studying Occupational Therapy we had to dissect a human and we had a male and female. The class was in the first semester and I will never forget one of the "jokes". We were a small class and quite close and we would get together often after school, it was Halloween and in the middle of a dissection of an arm, someone asked if we were inviting Henry and Matilda to the Halloween party and a classmate replied, "nah, why bother they're both stiffs." Humor can deflect a lot of emotion and I think as long as they are not endangering others then they can play.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:47 am

We have no idea what life will look like after this, and it could take a looooong time for things to really get back to normal.  The IG shill life could be greatly scaled back, sponsorship's incredibly down.  Who knows if Tyler will even have his sponsored NYC apartment to go back to.  Just saying.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:Personally, I don’t think they’re just friends, I’m not trying to convince anyone else, that’s just my thought about it. As for what happens post quarantine with them, I kinda don’t care. We’re living in strange times and I’m bored so I’m just enjoying the content as it comes with the understanding that it’s not gonna last forever.

This side of Tyler doesn’t bother me, ofc he’s gonna be different just hanging out irl compared to on the show where you’re supposed to talk about feelings 24/7 & have in depth conversations because the end goal is engagement. I’m not expecting romance on camera from people who won’t even confirm they’re together. They’re not on a dating show anymore, the moments that fans are missing aren’t moments that we’re really gonna be privy to. Tyler’s mom recently passed and a pandemic has brought the world mostly to a halt, I’m sure they have serious conversations, those just aren’t things we’re gonna be seeing. And for all the complaints about how Tyler’s been, Hannah’s been right there with him. She’s been pranking him, & rough housing with him, and making fun of him just as much as he’s been doing with her. Not only is it a dynamic she seems to be enjoying right now, it’s something she has said she wants out of a relationships. She wants someone she can be a kid with. I’m not pointing that out to profess that their love is everlasting, just to say that regardless of what anyone thinks or wants from Tyler, what he’s doing now are things Hannah likes & wants, and she’s the one living with him so ultimately that’s what really matters.

All jmo.

Hey girl! I mostly pretty much agree with you. I have very little real expectations for them. I won't cry or lose sleep if this is an anomaly and that's it. I stopped following after Gigi break up ... like didn't care about them anymore one way or another.

However, when I think about *everything* they have gone through together in the last year..... Bachelor break up (which most don't recover from), Jed, drink/date/ditch, Matt-gate, Gigi, Alan/DWTS, Stassi, freaking Peter - like FREAKING Peter, deleting of IG, Bachelorette 2.0 talks.... all. of. it. The fact that they are together now, in this moment in time, in-spite of all of that, friends, lovers, or whatever.... well, that's some Jared and Ashley level of shenanigans. Clearly these two feel unfinished business towards each other in some capacity. They are literally together and leaning on each other after the death of a parent, the near loss of a brother, and through a global pandemic. Like whaaat????? It's insane to think about Tyler's words to her during their first date, all that dumb Bachelor speak about how "She's gonna go through things, I'm gonna go through things... and it's up to us to pick each other up." And here they are, like literally ACTUALLY doing that. It's insane. So... if they are together (I lean towards yes, because at minimum they are sleeping together), if they make it through this after all of that, like I said, that's Jared/Ashley level and I think they'll actually be quite bonded. I don't see them leaving quarantine like, "yeah whatever, bye." They've literally been through too much together for that outcome, imo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:It's insane to think about Tyler's words to her during their first date, all that dumb Bachelor speak about how "She's gonna go through things, I'm gonna go through things... and it's up to us to pick each other up."  And here they are, like literally ACTUALLY doing that.  It's insane.  So... if they are together (I lean towards yes, because at minimum they are sleeping together), if they make it through this after all of that, like I said, that's Jared/Ashley level and I think they'll actually be quite bonded.  I don't see them leaving quarantine like, "yeah whatever, bye."  They've literally been through too much together for that outcome, imo.  

First date was 3/30/19... one year ago today when he made those comments

Hugesmile

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:19 pm

I can’t believe I’m back here. I hate myself, y’all laugh out loud

Anyway. It’s the craziest thing to me to see Hannah in Tyler’s bed, drinking wine and listening to music while online shopping. How did this happen?

I think they clearly must have something super special (so many of us weren’t COMPLETELY insane last year) that they’ve been able to find each other again, and most likely, forgive each other. It’s SO wild to me that after everything that’s happened like @sosleepy (hi friend!!) listed out, they’re doing whatever friends/lovers/platonic besties do in the same bed now. I bet Hannah and Tyler never saw this happening either, which makes everything so much better and more exciting and romantic.

But, Hannah, girl, WTF? It’s so clear seeing them together and their friendship and fun that he had and has absolutely everything she wanted in a man. And still, she chose “I broke up with her in my heart” hero. Okay makes sense. At least it looks like she’s going to get it right in the end.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587