SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Jaybird Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:22 pm

@nuts2uiam the Halloween joke rofl spitcoffee
Thanks for a little midday levity!

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:59 pm

Alanna wrote:I can’t believe I’m back here. I hate myself, y’all laugh out loud

Anyway. It’s the craziest thing to me to see Hannah in Tyler’s bed, drinking wine and listening to music while online shopping. How did this happen?

I think they clearly must have something super special (so many of us weren’t COMPLETELY insane last year) that they’ve been able to find each other again, and most likely, forgive each other. It’s SO wild to me that after everything that’s happened like @sosleepy (hi friend!!) listed out, they’re doing whatever friends/lovers/platonic besties do in the same bed now. I bet Hannah and Tyler never saw this happening either, which makes everything so much better and more exciting and romantic.

But, Hannah, girl, WTF? It’s so clear seeing them together and their friendship and fun that he had and has absolutely everything she wanted in a man. And still, she chose “I broke up with her in my heart” hero. Okay makes sense. At least it looks like she’s going to get it right in the end.

I STILL maintain if she had like 1 week more, she would have changed her mind to Tyler. You could see her shock and change in feelings towards the end of the season, from FSDs on.... it was just too late.  With under a week to go, it was too much to make such a huge shift, so she went with her OG back up to Luke, dumb a$$ Jed.  She just needed a little more time.  Oh well, doesn't matter.  She had her 1-2 SHV's with "Mr. Right Girl," her on camera mess with idiotic Peter, and now she's on like day 16+ with the person she she was supposed to be with from the beginning.  I love full circle.  IF they really do get together after this (also managing expectations, but its definitely not outside the realm of possibility, may even be likely), I maintain they have my favorite Bachelor love story of all time.  It's even better now than it was last summer, and it was already good last summer too.

ETA: I, too, hate myself for being back here. laugh out loud But, here I am and here we are!

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:05 pm

Anyway. It’s the craziest thing to me to see Hannah in Tyler’s bed, drinking wine and listening to music while online shopping. How did this happen?

I think they clearly must have something super special (so many of us weren’t COMPLETELY insane last year) that they’ve been able to find each other again, and most likely, forgive each other. It’s SO wild to me that after everything that’s happened like @sosleepy (hi friend!!) listed out, they’re doing whatever friends/lovers/platonic besties do in the same bed now. I bet Hannah and Tyler never saw this happening either, which makes everything so much better and more exciting and romantic.

But, Hannah, girl, WTF? It’s so clear seeing them together and their friendship and fun that he had and has absolutely everything she wanted in a man. And still, she chose “I broke up with her in my heart” hero. Okay makes sense. At least it looks like she’s going to get it right in the end.

Welcome back!!!! handwave I missed all the “old” Tannah shippers!!!! Yes it’s so crazy. It’s like what world are we living in?! Whatever it is they have they are making each other very happy right now. Crazy what is happening but I’m happy for them and here for it! I mean isn’t it crazy to see Matt and Ryan so close to Hannah?! And I just want to point out that yesterday while she was in Tyler’s bed she WAS listening to Miguel! 😂😂😂. I remember her following him and the coffee in the morning song! roflrofl

Enjoying this nice distraction!!! Again welcome back!!

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:48 pm

Fans do embarrassing things. I got out of live stream post workout because I cringed at the "conspiracy theory" intro ... boy I feel for Tyler having to face this on the spot, IDK how he handled it though.
ETA: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 11 2254279460 I've read on some fanpage what "question" followed ... and it's even worse than what I've imagined. People have no boudaries. But what really shocks me is that the fangirl apparently wrote a research paper (or something) about Tyler's and Hannah's sleeping arrangement. What kind of school/education is allowing that kind of paper? Like dealing with actual state of our society isn't enough of a ground for research (if you want to be analytical) that someone feels the need to analyze where and how these 2 sleep in the house? Please people, use your grey cells for something more productive and actually important. All IMO.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:01 pm

happygolucky wrote:Fans do embarrassing things. I got out of live stream post workout because I cringed at the "conspiracy theory" intro ... boy I feel for Tyler having to face this on the spot, IDK how he handled it though.

I saw that too and couldn't believe what I was hearing. laugh out loud laugh out loud Well he didn't shut it down or deny it . Imagine a school project on Hannah & Tyler sharing the same bed. OMG cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:23 pm

I don't understand how someone could not think that was not a totally inappropriate statement/question to make? I think that some fans (and people in general) have a lack of boundaries and common sense. It is not anyone's business where they sleep and to write a paper for school about it? I am not sure what to say about that. Wonder what the teacher thought/said? If this fan is underage, I hope their parents' said something. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:Fans do embarrassing things. I got out of live stream post workout because I cringed at the "conspiracy theory" intro ... boy I feel for Tyler having to face this on the spot, IDK how he handled it though.
ETA: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 11 2254279460 I've read on some fanpage what "question" followed ... and it's even worse than what I've imagined. People have no boudaries. But what really shocks me is that the fangirl apparently wrote a research paper (or something) about Tyler's and Hannah's sleeping arrangement. What kind of school/education is allowing that kind of paper? Like dealing with actual state of our society isn't enough of a ground for research (if you want to be analytical) that someone feels the need to analyze where and how these 2 sleep in the house? Please people, use your grey cells for something more productive and actually important. All IMO.

I got so much secondhand embarrassment and cringe so  much when I heard the fan asked the question she did. I completely missed the part that she was writing a research paper on their sleeping arrangements. How can this be a research topic. I don't know how Tyler handled that or even was able to say he was on the couch (I don't really believe him mind you, I just don't know how he thought of saying it in that moment). I knew that these fan talks where probably going to have fan ask some outlandish stuff but to outright ask about sleeping arrangements is crazy to me. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:34 pm

Jolena wrote:

I saw that too and couldn't believe what I was hearing. laugh out loud laugh out loud Well he didn't shut it down or deny it . Imagine a school project on Hannah & Tyler sharing the same bed. OMG cantstopl
Way over the line.  He said he is on the couch. But seemed nervous.  You could see everyone go stiff even prior to the question when Hannah and Tyler was mentioned.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:36 pm

@Jolena spitcoffee I'm laughing only for the professor who will have to read the paper (if needed for grading). The video of this live part is on various IG Fanpages and I still can't watch it. It's disturbing to me, can't imagine how it must feel for Tyler and Hannah. I know that they are used to being asked "implying" questions, that her sex life is very known because she chose to disclose it and that his sex life is majorly implied through various gossip media tracing his sightings by paid gossip columnists who just have to fill their pages with whatever garbage possible. But a project paper? On something that doesn't effect our lives?
I get the pastime like ours, commenting on these individuals, but it is confined to a free time, being aware that it has no relevance. The educational content should have it though.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:48 pm

LaineyG wrote:

Welcome back!!!!    handwave   I missed all the “old”  Tannah shippers!!!!   Yes it’s so crazy.  It’s like what world are we living in?!   Whatever it is they have they are making each other very happy right now.  Crazy what is happening but I’m happy for them and here for it!   I mean isn’t it crazy to see Matt and Ryan so close to Hannah?!  And I just want to point out that yesterday while she was in Tyler’s bed she WAS listening to Miguel!  😂😂😂. I remember her following him and the coffee in the morning song!  roflrofl

Enjoying this nice distraction!!!  Again welcome back!!

I went unspoiled during Hanna's season but Tyler was always my number 1, followed by Mike. Jed and Peter both gave me the heebeejeebees so they were actually towards bottom along with Cam.

I had to hit quickly get out of my Instagram when that fan brought up her project. So cringey. I mean, really? Unless they've shown they're together, don't be awkward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:50 pm

happygolucky wrote:@Jolena spitcoffee  I'm laughing only for the professor who will have to read the paper (if needed for grading). The video of this live part is on various IG Fanpages and I still can't watch it. It's disturbing to me, can't imagine how it must feel for Tyler and Hannah. I know that they are used to being asked "implying" questions, that her sex life is very known because she chose to disclose it and that his sex life is majorly implied through various gossip media tracing his sightings by paid gossip columnists who just have to fill their pages with whatever garbage possible. But a project paper? On something that doesn't effect our lives?
I get the pastime like ours, commenting on these individuals, but it is confined to a free time, being aware that it has no relevance. The educational content should have it though.

It was terrible, If I had to guess I think it was a young high school teen.(no excuse, just saying) I thought Tyler handled it well .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:49 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XuJBmnooI/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587