SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:41 pm

I'm finding the QC antics to be juvenile of late. I don't look forward to their TikTok videos anymore.

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:33 am

@2ndcampbell me too. To be honest I only really like to  follow the workout part, even if they continue to not be serious enough when doing it, but at least Phil is professional in explaining everything, so I just follow him.
When it comes to tiktok content there were certain parts that entertain me, or the "joke" behind it, but the "crew" antics, the "frat house" disorder and no discipline is kinda my pet peeve in general. Just making the noise with no substance, no aim (safely and responsibly), no message beyond "we are having fun" isn't entertainment to me. But that's just me, I never liked shows like Jacka$$ or reality TV like Jersey Shore.
P.s. in general I find tiktok (of anyone) just wasted time and just another platform for the show-offs. It doesn't have a meaningful purpuse to begin with.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:32 am

I still like to watch their antics, but what I don't like is the terrible mess they are making of Andrea's house! They have enough time to clean up and keep things proper. It feels a bit disrespectful to me.

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion - Page 5 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:20 am

Thanks for the heads up. I still can't get vision's out of my mind of when Hannah moved to L.A and the disaster her apartment was weeks after she moved.

As I've said, I find her so immature, and now with them all living together, the least they can do is clean up after themselves daily. It's totally irresponsible to me that they are all enjoying a nice house, they have a roof over their head and none of them worked hard everyday and made sacrifices to own and maintain.

Disgusting IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:52 pm

They're all busy staring at their gadgets all day long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:I still like to watch their antics, but what I don't like is the terrible mess they are making of Andrea's house! They have enough time to clean up and keep things proper. It feels a bit disrespectful to me.

They cleaned it the other night and it seemed cleaner again today. And they seem more low key tonight which makes sense as I think it’s been a month today since Andrea’s aneurism.

They posted some fun Tik Toks earlier but not over done, and Hannah went live with one of her friends she doing yoga. Tyler made an appearance there.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:42 am

@Tiggerlgh Tyler made an appearance there!!!! giggling
Did he ever!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:19 pm

You all might enjoy the latest stories (the most recent two) of https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/ - it's the exercise live Hannah did with a friend from LA with Tyler watching her. The music was added by Bachsleuthers. Smiley

It's pretty funny and sexy in my opinion, and shows that "appearance" in more detail. Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:You all might enjoy the latest stories (the most recent two) of https://www.instagram.com/bachsleuthers/ - it's the exercise live Hannah did with a friend from LA with Tyler watching her. The music was added by Bachsleuthers. Smiley

It's pretty funny and sexy in my opinion, and shows that "appearance" in more detail. Smiley

Yes the best part is he didn’t know it was a live.  I think he thought it was FaceTime at first.  She warned him while he was shaking his booty and he played it up after

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:50 pm

Watch Matt James' latest TikTok - Tyler and Hannah are basically admitting they share a room and a bed from the cleaning story. Smiley
https://vm.tiktok.com/GBH1QN/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:02 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Watch Matt James' latest TikTok - Tyler and Hannah are basically admitting they share a room and a bed from the cleaning story. Smiley
https://vm.tiktok.com/GBH1QN/
I love this video.  There was little doubt since they have shown in other videos Ryan and his AUS friend are in the blue room with his computer, Matt is in the master (I assume Brown Bear is as well, there were few options left.

And I would be going nuts in these sheets, I wash/switch mine at minimum weekly, usually more.  I love fresh sheets.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:08 pm

That was so funny especially when the pillow fight broke out.

I agree with Brown bear in the room with Matt but he could also be on a couch.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion

+38
SeekAny
sbolduc
Miyala
bluwavz
smg2587