SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:23 pm

I've always liked CH on the show (not the crap he pulls as part of TPTB) but it's time for him to go. He showed way too much of what he really thinks in that interview to make us believe he's "educated" himself if he returns in a month or two. People on Twitter are saying bring in Wells or Jojo and I like both of them but I think if they really want to make a change, then the host should be a POC. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:44 pm

[quote="leavers"]
gabriele wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe there should be an overhaul from the top down. I know that Fleiss won't go but he should see that the buck stops there and he needs to make changes. I know that Rachel Lindsay is wanting to leave BN but she'd be a good one to consult with on what needs changing. This isn't the only issue but it's certainly the one that's getting the headlines so the time is now, imo.

GMA had a story on Racheal yesterday so it's not going away anytime soon. Link

The Los Angeles Times has an article as well: ‘The Bachelor’s’ first season with a Black lead is swept into a firestorm over race

Maybe with the news that CH is stepping aside for the rest of this season Rachel L will do ATFR.

I don’t think anyone from BN (except maybe Rachel) would be able to handle ATFR. It’s a very different thing from just showing up a couple of times each episode and deliver a catchphrase. I suggest they borrow a host from GMA. I don’t usually watch American TV, but could Robin Roberts be a good choice?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 pm

Dr Joe's response to a Racheal defender.. this was why I said during the first week that Racheal should have addressed it.. This is how to address issues before they fester.. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLMv3Kmln9X/?igshid=8wz3iq3nnj98
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Screen48
Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 Screen47

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:48 pm

albean99 wrote:I've always liked CH on the show (not the crap he pulls as part of TPTB) but it's time for him to go. He showed way too much of what he really thinks in that interview to make us believe he's "educated" himself if he returns in a month or two. People on Twitter are saying bring in Wells or Jojo and I like both of them but I think if they really want to make a change, then the host should be a POC. JMO

I’m guessing that the show’s choice of host may also depend on the status of the couple. I don’t know exactly how it would factor in, but I’m sure it would somehow. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:54 pm

CH certainly played himself: the most dramatic season ever giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Aside wanting a POC, I would like Rachel Lindsay to take over.. she is more charismatic than Jojo and I can't take Wells seriously. Rachel is a professional and she has proven it with her portfolio..  JMO

Last edited by Ruqibabe on Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:19 pm

I’m hoping that abc learn and look at the production of this show. It’s not just CH imo but also the production team that lack understanding of race/diversity. I like Matt and he could have been an amazing intro to future leads. Instead for 6 wks - half the season, it has focused on 4 white women Victoria, MJ, Katie and now Heather. We know nothing about Matt or the other women. We may learn a little about the top 4 but have missed the opportunity of learning about the other amazing women of this season. So disappointed.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:24 pm

This controversy will get bigger when it’s revealed that 3 women of colour were in the final 4 and Matt chose a racist. Media day will interesting because no amount of training will help these two. Bless their hearts.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:46 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Aside wanting a POC, I would like Rachel Lindsay to take over.. she is more charismatic than Jojo and I can't take Wells seriously. Rachel is a professional and she has proved it with her portfolio..  JMO
Rachel is certainly qualified. I have seen people expressing concern about her getting hate though if she took over hosting. I know she said she’s ready to leave but I wonder if she’d want the gig. Maybe she’d host for ATFR though.

I’ll be honest in that I find the whole franchise toxic (racism, bullying, sexism etc) and think it should be canceled. Tayshia’s season was great but that was an exception for 2020. I don’t see the franchise ever improving much with Mike Fleiss at the helm. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:48 pm

I like Dr. Joe's response. It's compassionate and understanding, but still holds Rachael accountable. But then I love Dr. Joe!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:01 pm

gabriele wrote:CH certainly played himself: the most dramatic season ever giggling
cantstopl rofl Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 56 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:19 pm

gabriele wrote:CH certainly played himself: the most dramatic season ever giggling

I actually think for the first time ever it really is the most dramatic season ever laugh out loud

I only want Rachel for the job if she wants it. If she doesn't, then nope. Maybe the show needs to take a rest? Come back better and more 2020s. It's all starting to feel a little silly in today's world anyway... just my opinion. I love mess so I still love it but there'd be no harm in shaking up the whole thing to be a bit more contemporary.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
Jaybird
AEF
Eagle Eye
2observe
FLChica