SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:34 am

Congrats Matt! This is certainly a surprise announcement that will make a lot of viewers happy!

I'm looking forward to seeing who they cast for him.

Since I don't know much about him, only what I read here, for those that follow him, what would be his type of gal??

ETA: was he on GMA this morning?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:38 am

@GuardianAngel yeah here’s the clip.

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1271422055116943362?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:48 am

@bluwavz thanks! Great first impression for me! He answered my question in the other thread on what type of person he's looking for.

3:40
"selfless honest caring compassionate.... all shapes sizes races"..

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1271422055116943362?s=20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:57 am

@guardianangel  This is an article I previously posted.  Matt James.  

He is from Raleigh, NC, played college and pro-football, seems to have a good heart and mind.  While I haven't watched him recently like on Tik-Tok, my guess he will be interested in a non-Diva type, down to earth type that has a lot going for her, IMO.  It will be interesting to see who does get cast for his season.

That said, how are they going to manage a season with Covid-19?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:45 am

What the heck? Tyler's friend as the next lead? It's great they chose a POC, but what a bizarre choice. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:53 am

Mommyof2 wrote:What the heck?  Tyler's friend as the next lead?  It's great they chose a POC, but what a bizarre choice.  Jmho.  
He was initially cast on Clare's season, which would be airing right now if it weren't for Covid. JMO but I think he's like Rachel and Colton, who were both cast to be the lead, and they decided to pull him from Clare's season (which still doesn't have a filming date) and announce him now because there's a lot of pressure on ABC to finally cast a black man as The Bachelor. But choosing Matt is not that out of left field to me. Most of the comments in his thread for Clare's season were saying they hope he's going to be the lead and he's already got a decent fanbase from his friendships with Tyler and Hannah B (257k followers and counting).

Plus, it'll be interesting to see what Clare's season is like now that her guys know they won't be The Bachelor and if that changes how they behave.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:57 am

@MiniDiva Thanks for posting! That's good article for those who don't know him.

@Mommyof2 As we know, they usually choose a lead from the previous season. Not everyone knows who Matt James is. Not everyone followed Tyler Cameron during Hannah's season or post filming. There are those who watch the show, and when it's over, they wait till the next season.

I think there will be a lot of people asking who is he?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:58 am

I am excited! As an Asian American, I’d love to see they have some quality AA in Matt’s season. I’d also love to see women of diverse sizes and shapes.

I also want to see ABC food tour as part of the show, a charity event for a date.

TPTB’, don’t screw up the first Black bachelor season! Don’t aim for drama!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:02 am

So grateful Matt didn’t have to feign interest in Clare, first.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:04 am

FYI Topic changed to Bachelor 25 Matt James - Discussion, from Bachelor 25 Potential Lead.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:07 am

Maybe the show will explore filming in the African continent if they will be travelling.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:10 am

sdmom wrote:I am excited! As an Asian American, I’d love to see they have some quality AA in Matt’s season. I’d also love to see women of diverse sizes and shapes.

I also want to see ABC food tour as part of the show, a charity event for a date.

TPTB’, don’t screw up the first Black bachelor season! Don’t aim for drama!

@sdmom
We’d be better off with you producing. You have good ideas! And I totally agree. Get us a good, old-fashioned, love story. Forget the stupid drama. 
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
Doats
nikikass
veg_out
albean99
jojo47