SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:26 pm

@GuardianAngel Thank you for the information on the No spoiler threads. I will definitely check them out. Smiley Smiley
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:41 am

leavers wrote:
I know people are reacting to Rachael's social media 'history', but if you took that out I think people would be really into them as a couple. Their interest in each other and their chemistry is obvious, IMO. Not saying I think they're a final couple who will get married, but I do think there's genuine feelings and attraction there. Moreso than there is with anyone else, including Michelle.

MJ is coming across as pretty awful and I agree Katie is aiming for 'ette, I loved Katie at first but now I feel like she's strongly playing the game to the borderline of being manipulative.

I'm seeing a rather intense crush on both sides that would be rather cute in a high school couple or perhaps even a college couple. Maybe you could call it bubble love, or puppy love as Nick Viall said. I'm not sure that it amounts to anything more than that.

As for Katie, she's made some good moves, but I'm not quite sold on her. Not sure why. There are times when it feels like she's playing to the camera.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Amethyst wrote:
I'm seeing a rather intense crush on both sides that would be rather cute in a high school couple or perhaps even a college couple. Maybe you could call it bubble love, or puppy love as Nick Viall said. I'm not sure that it amounts to anything more than that.

As for Katie, she's made some good moves, but I'm not quite sold on her. Not sure why. There are times when it feels like she's playing to the camera.

That's exactly how I see it. I did see chemistry between Matt and Rachel, however she just graduated May/19. She's 24yrs old according to her bio. What has she done since graduating. They may both be in the partying stage and are well suited. How many relationship has Rachel experienced to know that Matt is the one she's waited her whole life for. Suspect

I realize we can say that about every season's contestants but at least I felt there was a chance. This season seems so young and immature for me. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:08 pm

So, we know production loves to splice and frankenbite.  Do they coach  and coax contestants to say certain things that could be taken for future use to create whatever narrative they are trying to push?

ETA: Also, is the storyboard loosely written pre-production or is it all fleshed out based on the outcome. Meaning are characters created before or after the finale?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:13 pm

luvnunity wrote:So, we know production loves to splice and frankenbite.  Do they coach  and coax contestants to say certain things that could be taken for future use to create whatever narrative they are trying to push?

ETA: Also, is the storyboard loosely written pre-production or is it all fleshed out based on the outcome.  Meaning are characters created before or after the finale?

BBM JMO but based on various interviews, books etc it's both.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:47 pm

There was one season, I forget which, where we actually saw a storyboard written on the wall. It was a tweet? promotion ad? can't recall but it was in plain sight.

Also, speaking from experience, @MiniDiva and I found a producers picture saving program during Ali's season. They were scoping out locations. Pictures had captions, F1 picnic on the beach, F2 swimming with the sharks, etc. It was wild seeing it come to life on TV. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:30 am

I think Rachael not being “allowed” to speak on the allegations is because it will be a part of the show. Matt’s constantly praising her for her honesty and authenticity. I think she disclosed her past most likely in prepping him for HTD. FWIW, I think TPTB knew full well what they had when they cast her and I think it’s disgusting.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:38 am

luvnunity wrote:I think Rachael not being “allowed” to speak on the allegations is because it will be a part of the show.  Matt’s constantly praising her for her honesty and authenticity. I think she disclosed her past most likely in prepping him for HTD.  FWIW, I think TPTB knew full well what they had when they cast her and I think it’s disgusting.

Does she even have that level of self awareness? I tend to think not.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:03 pm

luvnunity wrote:I think Rachael not being “allowed” to speak on the allegations is because it will be a part of the show.  Matt’s constantly praising her for her honesty and authenticity. I think she disclosed her past most likely in prepping him for HTD.  FWIW, I think TPTB knew full well what they had when they cast her and I think it’s disgusting.  

As soon as they cast Matt I wrote this was going to happen. I would have said the same no matter who the first black Bachelor was. After the racist on Rachel's season of the Bette, I expected no less from production. That sadly is a reasons that I don't enjoy this show like I once did. I am always expecting something more and more disgusting every season. That he would chose her for F1 must have them rubbing their hands in glee. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:19 pm

Sprite wrote:

As soon as they cast Matt I wrote this was going to happen. I would have said the same no matter who the first black Bachelor was. After the racist on Rachel's season of the Bette, I expected no less from production. That sadly is a reasons that I don't enjoy this show like I once did. I am always expecting something more and more disgusting every season. That he would chose her for F1 must have them rubbing their hands in glee. no

Exactly! Look what they did to the first black bette! Cast a racist, edited her f1 in a very physical way and highlighted f2...
When we finally got a true love story in Tayshia, the ratings were not good, so maybe TPTB decided to have drama and more drama this season.

IMO, Matt is not looking for a wife, just a flig, so he picked a hot girl to have some fun.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:34 pm

In reading all the posts regarding Matt and Rachel I have to wonder if Matt specifically was chosen because he had no BN experience outside of being Tyler's friend.  The machiavellian producers had a perfect lead to play this part.  No prior exposure to their manipulations, no suspicions as to what traps they might lay,  and someone who is easy going and would just go along.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:40 pm

@Sprite Yes to this about POC leads. I do feel Matt is under pressure (self-imposed?) to chose a woman of color. But we all applauded Tayshia and Zac's love story. And with Tayshia the manipulations, if any, were a minimum. Just goes to show that maturity is what makes a good show for the viewers. Maybe not so much for the producers.

@pavalygurl Yes to your thoughts too! Mike Johnson wouldn't have stood for this crap! But he probably wouldn't have attracted such a young, cute contestant pool, either!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 25 - Matt James - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
Linds911
Relalou
George1218
Norcalgal
coffeeyum