SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:20 pm

She’s so stunning! Love the introspection and question she asks too!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:She’s so stunning! Love the introspection and question she asks too!

I think that is the reason why she is so well liked in Ukraine. She is not superficial, she has depth and she is using her IG to interact with people and make them aware of social problems in Ukraine. Since years she is supporting a charity organization for homeless people. It is a very important topic for her.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:07 pm

On another note. I saw that I got the premiere date wrong. I guess I mixed it up. I am sorry no idea how it happened. So the premiere date is not November it is October 23rd.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:05 pm

natik wrote:On another note. I saw that I got the premiere date wrong. I guess I mixed it up. I am sorry no idea how it happened. So the premiere date is not November it is October 23rd.

Even better!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:15 pm

@natik thank you for the updates! She is so beautiful and smart. I love that she is involved in her community and is spreading compassion and kindness!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:37 am

I can officially confirm that the finale was filmed yesterday in "Regent Hill" in Kiev (I guess they didn't wanted to risk it by traveling to the other countries). They were filming for more than 20 hours. Here are some backstage pics:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 -p5tr-bFcFc

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 TznEIlemEA4

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Pn0XibFYIfk

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 CsFU0sUIAOo

And here is a goodie for all the sleuthners here. On that screenshots you can see one of the two guys in the finale. So the question is who is he and is he F1 or F2?

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 JrvgbaHGK-c

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QUDAzBrc9UA

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 D4rId84bJcI

Ksenia posted today after the finale a new post. You can see her final outfit and read I would guess what was going through her mind during the project. I. am gonna bring it when I finished the translation of it.

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/galina.inform/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:57 am

On that pics you can see her final outfit:

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Xjr0GNoZgMQ

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 ENh2G5ZcqDw

"Let's be honest?! ⠀
Let's talk today about conscience?

Where is the line between purpose, extent and quality of the means that can justify it. Surely you also had situations in which you had to talk with your own conscience. Situations in which you have to fight with desire, passion, lust, but listen to your conscience. Or not. Or allow yourself more, because life is short and we only have one life, as many say.

How to make the right choice in the moment when emotions capture all consciousness, obscure the eyes?

For decades, in order for people to have these limits, some healthy limits (and with that I mean rules), we had a religion. Now the framework of the concept of “sin” has become very blurred, what was unacceptable until recently has become the norm today, and some restrictions from the past seem to be inhumane and such that they violate human rights.

Where is this radar? An internal compass that helps you stay on track and don't get caught up in swamps that will get you down so easily? Do you show willpower, how do you know how to stop and what motivates you then? Or do you succumb to the temptations of life and live life to its fullest like in the TV series "Betrayal", drown out the voice of conscience with adrenaline and extreme emotional outbursts?"

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:56 pm

I don't mind the outfit, but not for the final. It seems "hard" if that makes sense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't mind the outfit, but not for the final. It seems "hard" if that makes sense.

Got you. I kept an eye on her outfits through out the season especially because it is going to be important and helps to sleuth the season. I kinda get the feeling that they tried to match the outfits to her personality. So they wanted that image of a mature, intelligent, vamp like woman instead of a sugar coated, vanilla princess. I guess that is why they went not with a classical ball room dress but more of a vamp like business look with female elements like the corset.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:08 pm

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:I don't mind the outfit, but not for the final. It seems "hard" if that makes sense.

Got you. I kept an eye on her outfits through out the season especially because it is going to be important and helps to sleuth the season. I kinda get the feeling that they tried to match the outfits to her personality. So they wanted that image of a mature, intelligent, vamp like woman instead of a sugar coated, vanilla princess. I guess that is why they went not with a classical ball room dress but more of a vamp like business look with female elements like the corset.

I get that. I don't see her in a romantic ball gown either, but they could have done an edgy long dress or cocktail type dress. That suit just does not scream romance. In fact, to me it is exactly the opposite of romantic. It is harsh and not appropriate if they are trying to present a romantic ending...but maybe it isn't a romantic ending?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:28 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:

I get that. I don't see her in a romantic ball gown either, but they could have done an edgy long dress or cocktail type dress. That suit just does not scream romance. In fact, to me it is exactly the opposite of romantic. It is harsh and not appropriate if they are trying to present a romantic ending...but maybe it isn't a romantic ending?

Those are some valid points and with the history of the franchise you can expect everything. So we definitely can't exclude that kind of ending. Anything is possible and as of now I don't have any spoilers regarding the ending. I need time to get them and to verify the information I am gonna receive. But I am not sure if it is a good idea to end the first season of Bachelorette without a happy end. I think the producers are interested in establish the Bachelorette project in Ukraine like they did it with the Bachelor. So as far as I know they worked harder on that project than they did on the previous Bachelor seasons. Because they know that it is going to be difficult to sell to the Ukraine viewers that a woman is in charge and is dating 15 men. To convince the viewers they need a love story and a happy end.

It is also possible that I'm wrong and they recorded in that outfit for example the heart to heart talk with Grisha before she made her choice and after that she changed her outfit for the finale. That might be an option too. We will see.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:32 pm

@natik I hope that it is just an outfit for her chat with Grisha. That could make sense. I would be majorly disappointed if this was her final outfit. I was expecting something stunning.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum