SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:42 pm

@Longhornfan Yes on Tuesday night we had another wall yeller. It’s about the 4-5 of the season. Basically Twitter and live feeders are hating on this season and are trying to manipulate it. These people are ruining the game. Not only that but it shuts down the feeds and forces the houseguests to be shut inside when they already have limited time in the outdoors. The feeds stayed down for 22 hours on Tuesday/Wednesday. We never saw the confrontation and production will never air the wall yelling. That would just encourage others to do it.

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Samuel101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Samuel10 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Family101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Samuel151 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:52 am

Thursday night Tyler admitted he took $5k in the HOH comp. Someone else has the other $5k but hasnt said so. That should be revealed on tonights show.

On Friday, Cody did indeed nominate Kevin and David.

Yesterday Cody also won the POV. He is not expected to use it tomorrow. In the comp David went for the $10k prize instead of for the Veto. This has caused a lot of distrust. Nevertheless, Kevin is still the target for now.

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Samuel101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Samuel10 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Family101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Samuel151 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Weird why wouldn't he try for the veto? question Well hopefully David will leave next in one of the triple evictions and seems the alliance will be broken up as well. Guessing Dani and/or Nicole would be the main targets.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 1f49c

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 8367-910 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 I_got_13 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 E5kqdm15 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:54 am

Kevin is still expected to leave tonight. Poor guy. He's had a tough time this season always being on the block. He never gave up though so I admire that.

Tonight is a two hour episode. I dont know for sure but my expectation is that it will be a double-double. By that I mean Kevin will leave and then they will play a full week of competitions and someone else will leave. Like they usually do in a double eviction. Then they'll spring another set of comps and eviction on them.

Houseguests expect a double tonight. There are too many people still in the house with the finale being on the 28th. However, they saw a video from DR Will this week and in it Will mentioned being three steps ahead. This has led the cast to suspect a third person might go this week, possibly on a different day.  A couple have mentioned a triple eviction but since that's never been done here, they are unsure if that would happen.

Tonight could be interesting. For me, it'll be nerve racking. Hoping my man, Tyler, makes it through.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:14 pm

Hoping when the committee has to go against each other possibly tonight they will go after Dani or Cody. Fingers crossed Tyler will be okay.

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 1f49c

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 8367-910 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 I_got_13 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 E5kqdm15 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:34 am

Quite a night. For those who missed the triple eviction, this is what happened.

Kevin was evicted first, as expected.

Memphis won the first HOH of the night.
David and Nicole were the nominees.
Christmas won veto and didn’t use it.
Tyler and Christmas voted to evict Nicole and they must have thought Enzo was too or they never would have jeopardized themselves by being on the losing end of the vote. For all his talk about wanting a big move to be made Enzo wussed out and left the only previous winner in the game.
David was evicted.

Tyler won the second HOH of the night
Dani and Nicole were nominated.
Tyler also won the veto. He left the nominations the same, obviously.
Dani was evicted.

The HOH, who will reign all week, is Cody.
I would be shocked if Tyler and Christmas weren’t the nominees tomorrow.
Ty will most likely have to win veto to stay in the game. We shall see.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:29 am

Tyler and Christmas did indeed go on the block.

Veto was played today and Cody won.

It’s likely to be a back and forth week deciding who should go. Post noms/before veto it was Christmas. It’s now leaning towards Tyler. Thursday is a long way away.

Reminder: all Sunday episodes for the rest of the season will now air on Monday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:39 pm

*sigh* Not looking forward to tomorrow's episode as I'm guessing they will all want Tyler to leave. no

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:13 am

Tonight is the night I've been dreading all season. Ty's game did not go how he or I wanted but should be proud. He had a really rough start and I'm happy he pulled it together and fought in the end.

It sounds like he has a big speech planned, if he decides to go through with it. Speeches usually dont change things but it might be fun to watch.

Rooting for a Christmas HOH tonight so Cody/Enzo/Nicole regret their decision.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:54 am

Sad to see my Tyler evicted tonight. He had a very classy exit though. Was happy to hear the kind and sincere goodbye messages. There are worse things in the world than losing a game because your opponents are scared of you and respect you too much. I’m proud of him.

In other news, Nicole is the new HOH. Expect Memphis and Christmas to hit the block.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:57 am

@lipsis agreed. Tyler should be proud and who knows maybe he will win favorite player again.
Guess I can just DVR the rest of the episodes, watch before finale, and look at spoilers here and Twitter.

Of freaking course Nicole starts winning comps at the very end. Rolling Eyes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Team Tyler is going to work very hard to get Tyler his second America’s Favorite Player paycheck. Da’Vonne is going to give him some stiff competition, as well as Janelle. Pretty sure they will be the top 3 contenders.

Nicole won POV. Nom’s will stay the same. Memphis is expected to leave on Thursday.

FYI: the pay scale for All Stars is different than a regular season. Normally they get a $1000 weekly stipend and the 3-5 place finishers get a bonus and, as you know, 2nd place is $50k and the winner gets $500k. Although the winner and runner up do not get their stipend.

This season every houseguest got a $40k guarantee just to walk in the door. Thus Keesha got $40k for one week of play. If you make jury you get an additional $12k on top of their guarantee. Thus everyone in the house has made $52k so far. Fifth place gets an additional $5k, fourth place an additional $7k and 3rd place an additional $10k. Plus they receive any money won in a competition. I’m not sure if the winner and runner up get the 12k jury bonus.

At the moment, David leads all houseguests in earnings with $62k since he took the money during OTEV
Tyler and Dani are close behind with $57k with the money they split in an HOH comp. And whoever is evicted on Thursday will also have earned $57k.
Who wins AFP gets the $25k added to their paycheck.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
Linds911
lipsis