SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:48 pm

She got her highest score of the season!! I hope next week's dance will be a latin dance or something faster because all of these 4 dances have been very similar and know she can dance ballroom.

Kaitlyn and Jason talk about how DWTS is going so far, living in LA, marriage & babies. https://www.podcastone.com/episode/Jason-Tartick

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Jakait10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 10228-11 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11213

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:19 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Ejm3a-tXcAIyZGM
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Ejr-cj6XkAIBwFd
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:22 am

Beautiful pictures! She performed with such elegance and looked so lovely!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66303

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:12 pm

She truly looked beautiful, didn't she? Love the hair.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1682

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:52 pm

My favorite dance and she looked beautiful doing it. I think she is a great dancer. I'm afraid they won't let her win since Hannah won last year. That would be 2 Ette's winning back to back. I hope I'm wrong.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:48 am

@LoveDovez she has a good chance to win! She's been in the Top 3-4 every week! There have been professional dancers who have won back to back. We shall see.

Finally she's dancing a fast dance-Tango!! Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 1176891977

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Jakait10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 10228-11 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:24 pm

@Linds911 thanks for posting. That's my favourite dance!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66303

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:43 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 EkPo8-GU8AAcoHr
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe Oct 13
COULD THERE BE TWO BACHELORETTES??? #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/KOqyVhqekS
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 EkPpY1FU0AAp_tv
Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe Oct 13
YES SHE WUZZZZ twitter.com/kathnotmarge/s… pic.twitter.com/PjP2aY6L3E
https://mobile.twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:06 am

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 EkvPhcvXIAEWPmB
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 EkvRtG_XgAAUlf9
https://mobile.twitter.com/dwtsbach/media/grid?idx=8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:48 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 ElRr3sNWoAI0XBq
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 ElSv7VyXIAEEoAz
https://mobile.twitter.com/dwtsbach/media/grid?idx=6
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 ElTLz4rX0AATDd7
Dancing with the Stars #DWTS @DancingABC
There were 101 reasons to LOVE @KaitlynBristowe’s #VillainsNight Paso Doble! 🦴 #TeamWillYouAcceptThisDance, that was disturbingly good 🙌 #DWTS pic.twitter.com/8kL0Qf3SIL
https://mobile.twitter.com/DancingABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:55 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion  - Page 5 ElWcG_lXEAcfi-c
https://mobile.twitter.com/DWTSBellas/media/grid?idx=0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:07 pm

I loved her Cruella Deville costume! I liked the dance though Artem put lots of choreography in it and I can tell she was tired halfway through. Dumb CA it didn't deserve a 7 though! She is always putting her down.

We need to keep voting morebecause she was called safe last and next week is double elimination!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Jason Tartick - FAN Forum - Dancing With The Stars Season 29 - Discussion

+14
provenceguy
Maddy
albean99
veg_out
suzq
Astrobach
mbl
Jolena
alwaystulips
bluwavz
Norcalgal