SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:13 pm

Copied from Hamish's thread. Spoiler alert. thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 3806527698

Bobette wrote:Things that make you go hmmmmm....... Suspect

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 FUuCVTr

Source

Why would this woman be following Lexie and Hamish (but no other contestants) and more importantly... why are they both following her?

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 HTSw0oz

Source

My spidey sense is tingling... thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 3806527698

ETA: Well this explains it. cantstopl

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 X4rW0wB

Source

Thanks Linkedin and whoops I think you just let the cat out of the bag Ms Keogh. Should have known better!

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ooops tried to quote, edited instead.)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:12 am

Ok, she seems like she has a good sense of humour and is outgoing. That's good to see.

IA on the F1/F2. I'm looking forward to her reaction when she first meets them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:19 am

Just remembered Todd's Australian which might rule him out of the top 4 considering NZ audiences are not exactly the biggest fans of Aussie men (fair call TBH).  laugh out loud

If he's not, based on the producer's SM follows the top 6 might be:

Hamish
Jozef
Jake
Paul
Jack
Matt

Presume the top 4 met Lexie's sister at Meet the Parents.  Wouldn't expect F1 or F2 to follow her per rules but F3 and F4 probably would.  Jake and Paul both following.

Noted.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:32 pm

Lexie is continuing to post throwback pics of her worldly travels every few days.  It still feels disjointed to me, but makes MUCH more sense now knowing Hamish is F1 (IMO).  As a travel photographer, seeing your new GF post pics like this is probably a bigger turn on for him than if she were posting nudes.  cantstopl

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 10 2bejEjJ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:48 am

I believe this season with Lexie starting airing tonight, does anyone know when we'll be able to watch tonights episode on the archives site? TIA.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:52 am

The last bachelorette NZ that's on archive site is Lasina & Lily. Was there a bachelor show after Lasina & Lily season? I haven't seen one and isn't it usually Bachelor after Bachelorette? Unless Im just not finding it. Would they do two Bachelorette shows back to back? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:14 am

@Jolena Yeah for some reason they skipped Bach and went straight into another Bachelorette. It will probably be on the Archive tomorrow.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:45 pm

While I was searching for photos for the new banner, I ran across this. I don't remember seeing it.

https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-nz-broody-for-children-44888

It's a pretty good interview. She seems pretty down to earth and not in it for the fame. Of course, once she gets a taste that could all change, but I hope not.

Also the new episode is up on the bachelor archive!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Sprite wrote:While I was searching for photos for the new banner, I ran across this. I don't remember seeing it.

https://www.nowtolove.co.nz/celebrity/tv/the-bachelorette-nz-broody-for-children-44888

It's a pretty good interview. She seems pretty down to earth and not in it for the fame. Of course, once she gets a taste that could all change, but I hope not.

Also the new episode is up on the bachelor archive!

Thanks for the info Sprite. I was watching out for when the NZ Bachelorette was up in archive.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:42 am

Bobette wrote: Jesse will probably get a date IMO - don't think he'd have bothered to come back otherwise - but not sure he'll make the 4 depending on when he arrives.  Hoping his reappearance might be testing the waters for him as a replacement Lead. Host

Quoting myself with a correction because I meant to write Host not Lead (although Lead might not be out of the question depending on how well this appearance goes). I wonder when Jesse will arrive? It's got to be within the next couple of episodes surely?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:26 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote: Jesse will probably get a date IMO - don't think he'd have bothered to come back otherwise - but not sure he'll make the 4 depending on when he arrives.  Hoping his reappearance might be testing the waters for him as a replacement Lead. Host

Quoting myself with a correction because I meant to write Host not Lead (although Lead might not be out of the question depending on how well this appearance goes). I wonder when Jesse will arrive? It's got to be within the next couple of episodes surely?
The biggest gap in Jesse’s IG is between Oct 21 and Nov 6, but a couple of his posts look pretty generic, so who knows if he is playing tricks with us.
If he comes in as an intruder I bet he will ruffle some feathers. Lily’s characterization of him was that he tastes of “strawberries and drama”. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:19 am

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/300242803/bachelorette-nz-couple-plan-to-move-in-together-after-sneaky-summer-romance#comments

No new photos, but they do talk about what they did while the show was airing, how they managed to sneak around without getting caught and how they think their relationship was downplayed through editing...shocker. They understand it is a show and there needs to be some suspense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+9
Kels0012
Agent99
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
greentoolcat
Jordan44
Bobette
blueblues
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: