SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:50 am

@Bobette Thanks.

Like it has been said, her IG has obviously been reorganized. laugh out loud

There's nothing interesting about a few shots of vacation pics with no interaction.

She's not doing a good job of branding and marketing herself IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's nothing interesting about a few shots of vacation pics with no interaction.

Exactly.  :yes:

If she'd left the pics in chronological order with their original comments we might have been able to get a sense of who she is and how she's spent her time over the last few years but a slide show of random locations with no context is superficial and boring IMO.  

Anyway, only about a week to go before the premiere when we can get a proper look at the guys so looking forward to that.

ETA:  Aaaaannnnnddddd she's currently out shooting guns with this guy who's a hardcore hunter affraid  [Actual warning: his IG is full of dead animals which some may find upsetting so click at your own discretion]  Oh boy.  Not a very "marketable" look IMO, Lexie.   thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 1f62c

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 BQhHmLy

Source

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 K6ogisZ

Source

ETA: @Jordan44 or other kiwis, Doesn't NZ have extremely strict gun laws, especially after the Christchurch massacre?  Would Lexie be allowed to fire something like this without a license?  Bold move to be publicising such controversial/polarising hobby IMO.  Guess we can rule out a vegetarian F1.  laugh out loud

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 MEMJJk3

Source

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 TlNyq2Z

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:34 am

Pre-show media interesting as always.  Singled out for individual bios/photos:  Hamish, Paul, Alex, Itay, Ben, Zach, Dave, Jozef, Josh, Matt, Bradden.   Notably NOT pictured, since we suspect he goes far, is Jake.  

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 D5L6r4t

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 N890TwL

Source

Noting that Lexie tagged Bradden first.  Suspect  He also liked her most recent post very quick when she uploaded it this morning.  Hmmmm... potential F3 IMO.  I'll be watching Jake and Josh closely re: F1/2.  Todd potentially rounding out the top 4 IMO.

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 50KzgBV

Source

Jake follows Lexie's sister so potentially gets to hometowns at least IMO.  Alex is also following but that might not mean as much since he follows every man and his dog.

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 Agw6JOA

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed link)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:41 am

That whole post is a massive YIKES @Bobette. Yeah I thought NZ now had gun laws more like AU? Hunting would still be allowed but it's still not a good look IMO. For multiple reasons.

Like I get that she wasn't shooting animals that day but she's with someone that is.

I know a few people who hunt, I don't like it personally at all but some people do it... to me it definitely brings a person down a few points on my personal judgment scale. Not that I'd tell any of the people I know who do hunt that I feel that way haha. I would say a firm thanks but no if they asked if I wanted to go, though.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:12 am

@leavers Roger that, we are on the same page.  And I suspect this is not her first hunting trip (suspiciously good aim Suspect ).  Just a very odd thing to post at a time when people are forming their opinions of her IMO.  

She posted a story today where she was fishing and specifically said she was throwing one back so maybe a bit of damage control (though she was a LONG way from the water and the thing looked dead already, IMO).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:08 am

Jake positioned next to Lexie in this article pic.  Suspect

Spy: How the new bachelors hope to woo bachelorette Lexie Brown

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 IQ34hhg

There was heartbreak when fan-favourite Quinn Ryan missed out on love in the Bachelorette — now it's his younger brother's turn.

And Jake Ryan, a Tauranga-based primary teacher, may have the inside running when he goes up against 18 others to woo Lexie Brown in the upcoming new season of the reality show.

He got a peek behind the scenes when last season's bachelorettes Lily McManus and Lesina Nakhid-Schuster paid a hometown visit to Quinn.

When it came to meeting Brown during filming for the new show he took a leaf out of his brother's playbook and came bearing gifts. Ryan gave Brown handwritten notes from the pupils at his school.

He wasn't the only one ready with a gift for Brown, as Spy discovered when it caught up with seven of the eligible men after they filmed their first meeting with Brown.

Todd Dialectos, a sales manager, is an Aussie who has made Auckland home. He plonked a life-size koala on Brown.

"When I first saw Lexie I was thinking, she looks amazing in that peach dress," Dialectos told Spy.

Dialectos was raised in a traditional Italian household. He moved to NZ for his partner-at-the-time to help her pursue her dreams and, although they are no longer together, he says it was the best move of his life.

He says he has tried everything else to find the perfect match — and he swears he has never watched any episodes of the Bachelor/ette franchises.

If Brown wants someone who is creative and romantic, entrepreneur Aidan Uttinger, famous for a tequila company based in America called Religion, may fit the bill.

Uttinger returned to New Zealand last year after spending a year living in Bali. He is based in Cambridge with his mum and has enjoyed spending more quality time with his family, after leaving home more than 20 years ago.

Uttinger says he just had a feeling he needed to be on the show, and he always trusts his gut.

But it sounds like it wasn't love at first sight for him.

"I thought Lexie seemed really nice, easy to talk to. She wasn't my normal type but I am hoping to get to know her better. To be honest, the nerves were quite high so the first night is a bit of a blur."

Uttinger is a man who says he has his finger in many pies and once had a walk-on role on Shortland Street.

Spy thinks Brown — who enjoyed a beer rather than champagne with the bachelors on the first night — might like Auckland-based financial analyst Jarrod Isopo, who is hoping to find someone special who'll eat a picnic of fried chicken and watch Indian musical romance Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham with him.

Isopo's career took a turn last year when he worked first-hand with the Covid-19 response team, creating financial models for the managed isolation facilities. He now has his sights on the Beehive, which would be a perfect fit for Wellington-based Brown.

"I really try my best to understand my partner's worldview and think of the best ways we can make each other happy. It's about building something together that we can both be proud of," Isopo says.

Auckland-based jazz musician Nathan Loo was signed up for the show by his sister. He decided to give it a go and serenaded The Bachelorette on the red carpet. The most romantic thing he has ever done was surprising a partner with a trip to Fiji.

Auckland Account Manager Jack Becroft was sick of being lonely and says he sucked at meeting women. His last serious relationship ended in 2019 when he had to leave the US when his visa ended.

Meanwhile, Damien Ducloux moved here from France 10 years ago.

He hopes Brown won't see the seven-year age gap, he's older, as a problem — he says he's at an age where he's ready to settle down.

"I don't want to miss any opportunities I have of meeting my one and only," said Ducloux.
"My life has fallen a little bit into a routine, and I wanted to break that by trying something new and out of my comfort zone."

Next week will see TVNZ roll out the other 11 Bachelors looking for love with Brown — Spy sources say a jilted lad from last season is coming back for a second crack at love.

Source

Re: the bold, I'm guessing that's our boy Jesse.

ETA: Does NZ TAB have a market for this show? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:15 pm

Some of the guys featured here are not those I was expecting.  Interesting.  

Source

There's less Alex, more Jack, and a TONNE of Jozef (looks like an F2 IMO)

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 7KQq6nY

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 713L6kl

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 XXoCVJB

Source

Will be interested to see Jake's arrival, plus the intruders (Jesse and...?)

ETA: Well look at who's both... "excited".  Suspect   Posted at the same time too...   :detective  

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 LrZAp4e

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:07 am

Went back and checked the pics of the boys' naughty DIY wrap party.  F1 & F2 probably not in attendance IMO.

Spotted:
Matt
Todd
Damien
Paul
Bradden
Nathan

... plus a couple of guys who look like they could be intruders IMO.  Knew I should have taken more SCs.  thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 3806527698  

I'm wondering if Lexie went for the guys around her own age (29-31) over the pretty young things.  Josef is overtly visible in the promo so probably F2 IMO.  Looks like Jack gets a kiss, Hamish also kissing with face not shown so possible F1, but I'm still leaning towards Jake.  

Can't spot him in the promo but he seems excited and has been promoting the show a lot.  Lexie liked his "this is exciting" comment (but not comments by other contestants).  He's following Lexi's sister which suggests they met at MTP IMO.  Was on private pre-show.  Currently my top suspect for F1 but need to see them interact and his ep 1 edit.  

Bradden has been posting on IG constantly, seems to be enjoying the attention and peacocking for potential GFs - probably made it a fair way but not top 2 IMO.  Todd gets at least one SD IMO so probably top 4.  Matt, Paul, Dave, Damien, Nathan behaving like textbook MoTs IMO.

Unsure where Josh fits - potentially a villain who goes far enough to make viewers fear he'll get picked.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:36 pm

I guess they are excited. laugh out loud

@Bobette thanks for all the info and s/caps!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:22 pm

There was a launch party last night. There are a few stories on the official IG account.
https://www.instagram.com/stories/thebachelorettetvnz/

This is (obviously) my favorite:
thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 2021-011
Lily’s advice for her successor: Make sure you kiss as many guys as possible with your eyes OPEN! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:45 pm

I am warming to Lexie.   Hugesmile

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 KfVEWru

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 C5lGwWz

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 Jo0VgcZ

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 9 LmOi60S

Source

Jake hanging out with the other boys is a strike against him being F1 IMO.  Need to look closer at Hamish...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:13 pm

@Bobette Agreed, the gun stuff was off point given the key audience of the show, but really liking these IG posts, fun and so involved especially compared to Lesinas lack of interest in S1.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+9
Kels0012
Agent99
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
greentoolcat
Jordan44
Bobette
blueblues
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: