SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:51 am

Kels0012 wrote:
Jordan44 wrote:Oh dear, Bettes gone public, and she's an unemployed nobody, surely they had better options?!

IG misslexiebrown

The intro article says she is a brand and marketing manager? Also, I prefer when they pick "nobodies" as opposed to celebrities or well known influencers.

Brand and marketing manager?  thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 1f629  thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 1f629  thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 1f629 Sigh.  Oh well, off to look for any F1 clues before they tidy things up.  One sloppy like or follow is all it takes...

Source

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 GILrvIj

Source

Meet the new Bachelorette Lexie Brown.

New Zealand's new Bachelorette has been revealed.

Lexie Brown, 31, is a brand and marketing manager from Wellington, whose international career has had a focus on hospitality.

She will feature on the upcoming series on TVNZ 2.

Brown tells Spy she has never used a dating app and you won't get to know her through her social media either.

"You will only get to know me if you know me in real life," says Brown.

Brown returned from living in Canada last year and says she initially applied to be on the show as a joke — telling the casting team she urgently needed a sperm donor.

It was only when she heard back that she considered the show as a serious dating option.
"Imagine if I actually found my guy? On a bloody dating reality TV show — what are the chances?"

Out of her 18 soon-to-be announced bachelors, Brown is looking for a "relaxed as" Kiwi guy. If they want to impress her dad, they will be able to carry a pig home from hunting.

"It'll be an absolute roller coaster of a ride with loads of laughs. I can't wait to share it with New Zealand," says Brown.

The show's host, Art Green, who has hosted back-to-back series of the Bachelorette after winning the first version of The Bachelor, describes Brown as an adventurous girl-next-door type of woman.

"She's independent, well-travelled, family-oriented and intelligent," says Green.

"You can look forward to a lot of laughs, some incredible dates, some great twists (some that I didn't even see coming) and hopefully a true love story," he says.

Green, who is expecting a second child with wife Matilda, says he will look more relaxed this season when the roses are being dished out after learning the ropes of hosting on season one. He says he enjoyed the show more by being himself, rather than trying to emulate other hosts.

The show first started to film during Covid restriction levels so there will be no international trips. Instead expect to see dates at some of NZ's best romantic getaways.

Meanwhile, Eric Watson's former mansion in Karaka, Te Hihi Estate, is once again the Bachelor mansion.

Brown's Instagram handle is MissLexieBrown — but she is hoping that might turn into "Mrs".

"If at the end of this all, I walk away with somebody I reckon I could do life with, then that is truly winning," she says.

"But if I don't, then at least I had the best time with some epic people."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by leavers Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:27 am

Casting a 'nobody' is one thing, but I'm not exactly sure what makes her Bachelorette material?

She's worked 'marketing jobs' (very vague... often code for 'has an Instagram'), there's nothing there about her having a real career. Sorry but 'international career' is a bit of a joke by the article writer surely, it's just a succession of random jobs, the kinds every antipodean who goes to Europe for a gap year take. She's pretty but in a girl-next-door kind of way.

that said, it doesn't mean the show itself won't be a good watch, or that she's not a lovely person. I just think she's a very middling choice.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:59 am

I'm with you @leavers - an uninspiring choice IMO.  I think they're probably still burned from choosing an intelligent, accomplished Lead last year who didn't give them what they wanted.

Call me cynical but "marketing manager" translates in my head to "TPTB picked someone they knew would do anything asked of them to achieve a marketable, crowd-pleasing season".  

I'll struggle to find her genuine till proven otherwise.  That said, Bette is always more about the guys for me so looking forward to getting confirmation of them, hopefully this week?!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:43 am

International career focused on hospitality sounds like bartender whilst travelling to me.
@Bobette I agree they've probably chosen someone more agreeable that they could 'handle' because of last season.
Yes shes pretty and probably a nice girl but Bettes need more than that IMO.

Alex_cardona_vaz may be bachelor to watch, looks like hes following Lexi's sister(?) on IG.
Also, is it me or have our potential Bachelors unfollowed each other??

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:26 am

@Jordan44 Nice pick up on the follow.   thumbsup  Yes I would assume sister by the same last name and this is exactly the kind of thing to look for.  I noticed she was super quick to comment on the Bette IG announcement too.

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 Ph1zdtz

Source

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 3mBrOAN

Source

And yeah looks like the guys got into trouble for being so indiscreet with their follows and partying together IMO.  Too late boys!  laugh out loud  Todd was following almost all of them but now looks it like only Alex which is interesting.  

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 6dde4BT

Source

Not sure about Alex as F1 though since he's followed a lot of other girls recently.  IMO he most likely he makes it far enough to meet the family but no higher than F2 IMO.  I still think F1 is probably one of the guys on private.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:55 pm

Maybe it’s just me, but I tend to believe people are genuine until there is evidence against it, not the other way around.
Lexie Brown, 31, is a brand and marketing manager from Wellington, whose international career has had a focus on hospitality.
Source
This mumbo jumbo obviously comes from TPTB, and it can mean just about anything. My speculation: She has some kind of degree in marketing, and may have taken some short term jobs in that area to finance her travels (not unlike Lesina BTW). “Hospitality” may refer to working at ski resorts in Canada, as some of the IG pics suggest. This is all perfectly fine IMO.

A world traveler should be fairly suitable for the job. Open-minded, good at connecting with new people (but also vet out the bad ones), ready to tackle unexpected problems, laidback and fun-loving. As Lesina has proved, that may not always be the case though.
There is only one Lily, but let’s just hope that Lexie has some of her qualities. Smiley
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:41 pm

blueblues wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I tend to believe people are genuine until there is evidence against it, not the other way around.

JMO

Like I said, she is probably a lovely person and the show could still be good.

I just wish the franchise as a whole (all versions) would go back to the days of picking the true cream of the crop, not the kind of person you could just meet a pub and date like a regular person.

I feel like this show is about dating someone otherwise unobtainable, it's not meant to be a regular dating show.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:26 pm

leavers wrote:
blueblues wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I tend to believe people are genuine until there is evidence against it, not the other way around.

JMO

Like I said, she is probably a lovely person and the show could still be good.

I just wish the franchise as a whole (all versions) would go back to the days of picking the true cream of the crop, not the kind of person you could just meet a pub and date like a regular person.

I feel like this show is about dating someone otherwise unobtainable, it's not meant to be a regular dating show.

The problem with the bolded is that usually the cream of the crop does need their help to find a partner and are by now wise to the ways of tptb and don't want to be tortured manipulated. So they are left with the middling who will do anything for their 15 minutes and associated perks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:52 pm

The first set of Bachelors have been released, and includes Dialectos, Uttinger and Ducloux as suspected. And of course Quinns brother Jake.

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:51 am

Jordan44 wrote:The first set of Bachelors have been released, and includes Dialectos, Uttinger and Ducloux as suspected. And of course Quinns brother Jake.

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 1022092695 Yay well done.  Will bring the pics over now and add their IG handles.

Damien https://www.instagram.com/damienduc/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 YzSaQO8

Jake https://www.instagram.com/jakepjryan/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 MygfVGU

Jack https://www.instagram.com/jackbecroft/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 YJTFy6P

Jarrod https://www.instagram.com/jarrodisopo/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 UtjoWuz

Nathan https://www.instagram.com/nathanjamezz/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 AZRIWG7

Todd https://www.instagram.com/todddialectos/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 BFcZ4Rg

Aidan https://www.instagram.com/aidan_uttinger/

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 7 YKnNoGw
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:15 am

And not a hottie among them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:22 am

Sprite wrote:And not a hottie among them.

Savage, @Sprite laugh out loud

So that's half our guys. Likely suspects for the second half IMO:

Josh: https://www.instagram.com/josh_niel/

Alex: https://www.instagram.com/alex_cardona_vaz/

Dave: https://www.instagram.com/therealdaveborrie/

Matt: https://www.instagram.com/matt.bidwelll/

Jozef: https://www.instagram.com/ninjoweck/

Hamish: https://www.instagram.com/travelphotoskiwi/

Bradden: https://www.instagram.com/braddenhurn/

There were a couple more we were watching... who am I forgetting, @Jordan44?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+9
Kels0012
Agent99
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
greentoolcat
Jordan44
Bobette
blueblues
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: