SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Jordan44 Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:17 am

The article said 18 so we missing a few, not sure who, but Jesse from S1 definitely involved, perhaps Elliotte too?

Jordan44

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:27 am

Oh yeah Jesse's up to something - I'm wondering if he hung out with the guys at the mansion filming behind the scenes stuff and doing informal mini-interviews, while Art stuck to conversing more with Lexie and running the RCs?  Personally I'd like to see Jesse take over the hosting role; maybe this is an interim step.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:11 am

Sprite wrote:And not a hottie among them.

The lead isn’t hot either. IMO she looks older than 31-years. But who knows, she might be a firecracker and sparks will fly. Color me optimistic

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Next lot of boys are out:https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/300208885/desperately-single-men-lined-up-to-meet-bachelorette-nz

Dave Borris
Ben Masara
Josh Nielsen
Itay Dom
Paul Patterson
Hamish Boyt

So that brings us to 13 so far, next lot we suspect are:
Alex: https://www.instagram.com/alex_cardona_vaz/
Matt: https://www.instagram.com/matt.bidwelll/
Jozef: https://www.instagram.com/ninjoweck/
Bradden: https://www.instagram.com/braddenhurn/
Plus perhaps another unknown which would bring us to 18 as per the article.
I'm guessing our top 5 are the ones we picked up quite early and so we can easily guess which ones are getting eliminated early!

Perhaps Jesse and Elliot from S1 are intruders?

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:19 pm

@Jordan44 thanks for posting! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:22 pm

The final lot of guys (excl intruders) have been revealed and we had them all bar one.  

@Jordan44 thebachelorettenz - Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers * - Page 8 1377737533

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:08 am

Interest in Lexie as lead seems very low.  She's been uploading travel pics to IG which are obviously throwbacks (I assume she deleted them pre-show specifically so she could post them again now to keep the content flowing).  Most only have 2-3 comments, from her sister/friends, plus the occasional, predictable "collab" request.  Unless she has a dynamite personality/sense of humour or the guys really bring it we might be looking at a lacklustre season IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:50 am

Bobette wrote:Interest in Lexie as lead seems very low.  She's been uploading travel pics to IG which are obviously throwbacks (I assume she deleted them pre-show specifically so she could post them again now to keep the content flowing).  Most only have 2-3 comments, from her sister/friends, plus the occasional, predictable "collab" request.  Unless she has a dynamite personality/sense of humour or the guys really bring it we might be looking at a lacklustre season IMO.
I’d say the personalities of both lead and cast are always crucial for the quality of the show. The lead’s IG engagement or popularity before the show, not so much.

For this specific season it’s equally important that they either replaced the executive producers, or at least made some major changes to how it is produced and edited. I hope for no more than 20 episodes, and multiple eliminations each rose ceremony.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan44 Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:20 pm

@Bobette Her IG is very dull, but she was obviously quite active previously, you don't follow over 800 people unless your active. So she must have gone and deleted a whole lot IMO, so now there's nothing interesting, engaging or hints to who she actually is. Boring, hopefully not a sign of things to come.

@blueblues God I hope they keep it to 20 Episodes, and usual format, S1 was a marathon. Highly doubt they have new production team though, NZ too small.

Jordan44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:54 pm

My apologies if it's been discussed, but what does she do for work?

Her IG indicates she has travelled a lot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:55 am

@GuardianAngel she's a "brand and marketing manager" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No disrespect to any members who work in that field, but when we're talking about a Lead on this show, that rings massive alarm bells for me and as I said upthread I'll struggle to find her genuine unless she proves me wrong.  

IMO TPTB specifically chose someone they were confident would follow instructions and work with them to produce a "marketable" season to placate the audience after Lesina's ending, which many viewers saw as a waste of time IMO.

@Jordan44 Yep exactly, deleting pics and then re-uploading now like some kind of retrospective international travel diary is boring and suss IMO since they're just images, minus the genuine/personal comments from the time.

@blueblues I agree pre-show engagement isn't everything but her IG feels impersonal and calculated to me and makes me suspect we won't really get to know this woman at all - just whatever character her & TPTB have devised.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 2 - Lexie Brown - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

+9
Kels0012
Agent99
Idlemess
AllAboutLove
greentoolcat
Jordan44
Bobette
blueblues
GuardianAngel
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: