SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:04 pm

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 83256210
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:06 pm

sdmom wrote:
frajosfanofchris wrote:

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

Definitely an old pic from last year

I previously stated the other day that if Zac was not in NJ/NY then he would post a HB to his mother with an old picture. Looks to be I was right :yes: :yes:
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:09 pm

veg_out wrote:Whenever I watch Zac and Tayshia, it's like the cameras disappear for them–their dates are that real. It seems to me that Zac is a deeply sensitive person who might possess a lot of empathy, feeling what others around him feel. It comes out in his efforts to validate someone's experience or avoid making competitive comments to the guys. In his ITMs about Tayshia, it was noteworthy that he said, "This process could get hard for her," showing that he's able to put himself in someone else's shoes. That emotional intelligence undoubtedly helps him in life.

Whatever happens tonight, it was really a pleasure to watch Zac and Tayshia together this season. PINKHEART

Beautifully stated :swinginglove :sprinklehearts I agree. :inlove
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:48 pm

veg_out wrote:Whenever I watch Zac and Tayshia, it's like the cameras disappear for them–their dates are that real. It seems to me that Zac is a deeply sensitive person who might possess a lot of empathy, feeling what others around him feel. It comes out in his efforts to validate someone's experience or avoid making competitive comments to the guys. In his ITMs about Tayshia, it was noteworthy that he said, "This process could get hard for her," showing that he's able to put himself in someone else's shoes. That emotional intelligence undoubtedly helps him in life.

Whatever happens tonight, it was really a pleasure to watch Zac and Tayshia together this season. PINKHEART

word

It has been ages since I got that invested. All the guys were fun. The lead was kind. And I got hopefully the love story I. Always hope to see. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:59 pm

Every season I always check media and F1-F4 threads and forget to check contestant threads so thanks for the Twitter updates. Started following Zac and Tayshia. Looking forward to their posts tonight ad maybe even a possible proposal ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 8367-910 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 I_got_13 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 E5kqdm15 Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Linds911 wrote:Every season I always check media and F1-F4 threads and forget to check contestant threads so thanks for the Twitter updates. Started following Zac and Tayshia. Looking forward to their posts tonight ad maybe even a possible proposal ;)

Oh good idea I think I will do the same. I cant wait!!! Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1176891977
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:36 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/zac-clarks-ex-wife-breaks-her-silence-ahead-of-bachelorette-finale/
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:39 pm

emiusacska wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/zac-clarks-ex-wife-breaks-her-silence-ahead-of-bachelorette-finale/

This article is not as bad as I thought. I mean it is to be expected I guess as they have been divorced for awhile now. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrosespls Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:49 pm

@chasus71 as someone who doesn't have divorced couples in their family and comes from a small family. Is it common to keep in touch with an ex's sister when you have no kids with that ex. This is no shade to their family situation. I'm just curious on the dynamics.

pinkrosespls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:08 pm

My son dated a girl for 13 years before they split. She's happily married with a child. I keep in touch with her. I'm ecstatic when I run into her parents who are lovely people.

I love that gal, and her family. It doesn't cost a thing to be kind IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrosespls Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:26 pm

@GuardianAngel I guess i should have been more specific. If it was a pleasant break up and everyone left on good terms I guess it makes sense to keep in contact.

But with theirs there was a lot of lying and deceit at the time of their relationship but I guess her relationship with the sister isn't a reflection of her time with Zac so I guess it makes sense. She seems nice.

pinkrosespls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:28 pm

@pinkrosespls I understand. She also mentions he had to help himself for himself and not for her and that he was a different person back then. It must have been difficult but it's nice she is wishing him the best and it was a positive article JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
chasus71
KBiegs88
Newto
veg_out
ReneeM