SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:08 am

Linds911 wrote:What is his Twitter?

So he just joined Twitter... interesting...

Yes just recently in October
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:13 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:02 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

When is the last time a guy laid beside you and said “let’s dream”?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:21 pm

@notarose Their date was the best wow, these two have some amazing chemistry and they do talk about life and all that so it is not just a physical attraction either.

JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:37 pm

I’m rewatching their FSD date and the chemistry between these two is lit. Zac truly knows how to articulate his feelings.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:51 pm

@frajosfanofchris sleuthed his Twitter on Oct 28th 2nd page of this thread. For those who may not have read what was sleuthed, have a look at the 1st 2nd pages of this thread.

IMO he's an amazing young man who turned his life around dramatically and now focuses on helping others. This type of person is what we need more in this world IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:30 pm

Whenever I watch Zac and Tayshia, it's like the cameras disappear for them–their dates are that real. It seems to me that Zac is a deeply sensitive person who might possess a lot of empathy, feeling what others around him feel. It comes out in his efforts to validate someone's experience or avoid making competitive comments to the guys. In his ITMs about Tayshia, it was noteworthy that he said, "This process could get hard for her," showing that he's able to put himself in someone else's shoes. That emotional intelligence undoubtedly helps him in life.

Whatever happens tonight, it was really a pleasure to watch Zac and Tayshia together this season. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:46 pm

veg_out wrote:Whenever I watch Zac and Tayshia, it's like the cameras disappear for them–their dates are that real. It seems to me that Zac is a deeply sensitive person who might possess a lot of empathy, feeling what others around him feel. It comes out in his efforts to validate someone's experience or avoid making competitive comments to the guys. In his ITMs about Tayshia, it was noteworthy that he said, "This process could get hard for her," showing that he's able to put himself in someone else's shoes. That emotional intelligence undoubtedly helps him in life.

Whatever happens tonight, it was really a pleasure to watch Zac and Tayshia together this season. PINKHEART
100% agree

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:51 pm

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

Last edited by frajosfanofchris on Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:54 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:35 pm

Determined to set a goal and does what it takes to get it done!

So many people are very sad gyms have been closed but it's nice to see the alternative way Zac has taken upon himself to get fit. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:55 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

Definitely an old pic from last year

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
chasus71
KBiegs88
Newto
veg_out
ReneeM