SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:46 pm

@frajosfanofchris thank you for posting. I'm glad I got to watch that part again. It's such an inspirational vid. He is so calming and reassuring, I can only imagine how helpful he's been to others. What a sweetheart.

ETA: I like how he made sure to stress the fact his ex wife did nothing wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:58 pm

Got goosebumps watching Zac share his story. Remarkable person and even more admirable that he's committed to helping others emerge from the darkness of addiction.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:00 am

All About Bachelorette Contestant Zac Clark, Who Shared His Story of Addiction and Recovery

https://people.com/tv/all-about-bachelorette-contestant-zac-clark/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:45 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:All About Bachelorette Contestant Zac Clark, Who Shared His Story of Addiction and Recovery

https://people.com/tv/all-about-bachelorette-contestant-zac-clark/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Really inspiring.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 am

I like Zac a lot but I do think I'd be a little wary of getting in a serious relationship with him given his past. I'll be curious to see what Tayshia's family thinks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:49 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Zac a lot but I do think I'd be a little wary of getting in a serious relationship with him given his past. I'll be curious to see what Tayshia's family thinks.
Zac said he was looking for a strong woman to be his rock.  100% believe this is accurate. Recovery is a daily commitment. As a potential partner I would have questions about his recovery history and would also need to learn what long term recovery is about.
If I were younger I’d probably walk away because it’s easier than dealing with a complication when there are so many fish in the sea. Older now, I have my own history of stuff and friends with diverse histories. For me, his history is important and needs to be understood but if I liked him I’d take the time to figure out the relationship.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:37 pm

@albean99 @notarose I A with both of your opinions.

MO it all comes down to falling in love and wanting to be there through thick and thin with that person. Having complete trust in him that he will continue to do what's right to stay clean. She would need to educate herself if she's not familiar with recovering addicts. His life right now is centered on helping people with addictions. She would probably hear a lot of what he's involved in on a day to day basis. God forbid he relapses, she needs to ensure that love is so deep that she will support him no matter what.

Its the difference between having a desire to support him and do whatever it takes to ensure he stays clean, or not have the patience to bother. If it's the later, then IMO you're not interested in perusing a relationship. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:29 pm

@GuardianAngel As the season unfolds, I've been watching Zac at the cocktail parties to observe how he handles the alcoholic beverages served. He seems to fake taking a sip. Maybe he has me fooled as addicts are so devious but I'd like to think it's one day at a time facing the challenges. I do feel that being involved in others' recovery is helpful to those who want to live a clean life. It's a reminder to stay present and focus on your goals. But it Tayshia was my daughter, I would be asking questions as any loving parent should do.

It's a reminder for us to be kind to those who put themselves out there. Zac and so many other guys have been through a lot and the internet critics can really be harsh on them.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:29 pm

@Norcalgal agree with you. Being an ex drug addict is not the ideal person you want with your daughter, add to that in the other side of the country when it would be impossible to jump in the car and help...

Any parents would be cautious, if not negative at first. As mentioned on another thread, it seems her dad was against... but she also said that he changes his mind once he knows the person. For me, it is clear as day that’s exactly what happened with zac. He didn’t like him first but one he got to know him he changed his mind and saw a decent man.

I studied zac body language and words on itm. For me, he fell head over heels for tayshia. I honestly see this. I don’t think she was there yet though but he sure was on top of her mind after their 1-1.

IMO, she compromised and didn’t accept a proposal. That would have ease her dad IMO. Dating long distance is acceptable until it becomes a sure thing. Her dad is old fashioned, therefore a proposal means more than a tv reality show.

Once zac proved to be serious and she as well... then ok. Imo

I think they would do a great couple.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:01 am

Zac and team have started a recovery foundation for individuals affected by addiction and mental illness.
This is the Instagram account-@releaserecoveryfoundation.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:05 am

ElonM wrote:Zac and team have started a recovery foundation for individuals affected by addiction and mental illness.
This is the Instagram account-@releaserecoveryfoundation.

It's an impressive operation. I am sure he is helping lots of people and that it's a profitable business.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:12 am

It is always scary if a relaps happens because the relapse is usually severe. And a lot of the times ends in death because they have been clean for so long.

I keep thinking back to Emily’s. addiction counsellor she had on her season. I forget his name. But unfortunately his relapse ended in him passing away a few years later.

I just believe that people battling addictions and this show does not go together. It is not a healthy mix. I worry. I think Zac is strong but this show can really suck on how people treat you.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+22
chasus71
KBiegs88
Newto
veg_out
ReneeM