SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 83 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:33 am

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3806527698
butterflylove wrote:Steph with the much deserved first rose, "or Daddy!"
Funny without context.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:38 am

This is what happens when you're hot but don't give them anything they can work with, unfortunately:

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:38 am

Bobette wrote:Steph has a VERY flat chest.  She can't possibly be Purple unless she had 3 rounds of plastic surgery during iso IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 3krXTvX

Source

I never thought Steph and the girl who wears purple dress are the same because the latter has far harsher features. Steoh IMO has better body and is better looking that the girl in purple.

This season is not doing anything for me, IMO the girls are very vulgar. I find Bella over the top and Irina seems a bit dumb and bitchy. I think I will stop watching the show but I may watch Steph's date.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:58 am

Please tell me that Bella's edit will go off the rails because I don't think I could stand watching a whole season of her Disney princess act.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:02 am

Ok I have only been watching 15 mins but I kinda love Areeba - I love her just cackling in the corner being the only one who can see reality in this show while they all sit there shocked and emotional at the thought of a rose ceremony.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:10 am

Tonight's banner - byeeee Georgie, Marlaina (and the early Sportsbet odds) & Leilani.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Bach_w10

And tonight's insta stats. Movement from Bella & Juliette, but everyone else was just kinda there. Thought there may have been a bigger increase for Kaitlyn, but not really.
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Screen39
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:12 am

Been waiting to see the stats - interesting stuff - you're doing a great job @butterflylove. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1022092695

I expect many of these girls are p*ssed off they're not getting a huge influx of followers.  :yes:

ETA: Anyone else suspicious of Juliette's nice round 200? Maybe she saw our posts about buying followers and got some ideas. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:17 am

Sorry, it was a bit delayed - had to deal with a massive pimple that popped up during the episode 😩.
Eh, I'm not too sus on Juliette's number, it's just what it was at the second I refreshed the stat tracking website I use.. 🤷🏻️ She's now gone up another 60 odd followers in the 40 ish minutes since I got the post ep data.

Bobette wrote:Been waiting to see the stats - interesting stuff - you're doing a great job @butterflylove. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1022092695

I expect many of these girls are p*ssed off they're not getting a huge influx of followers.  :yes:

ETA:  Anyone else suspicious of Juliette's nice round 200?  Maybe she saw our posts about buying followers and got some ideas.  laugh out loud
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:19 am

@butterflylove Oh no it's fine I wasn't complaining! I was just loitering till you posted - I can happily log off now.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:26 am

Ugh. They've changed the way they're uploading the style gallery on TenPlay, and I do not like 😩 Like whyyyyyy... And only some girls have a close up makeup shot. I don't understand.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 53b270af9a0b023c87c67fa9a9352514-983568

Style Gallery
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:34 am

Seriously what a waste of time that episode was.
Have we ever had a date free episode before? They are clutching at straws trying to fill a season out aren’t they.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:40 am

Wow has anyone ever had a kiss with less chemistry than Bella and Locky? Jeez
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 83 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou