SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:25 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah the stats have been great @butterflylove.   yes   

I note Bella gained another 1.7K followers since the last episode.  How?  I can't see her popularity increasing after that performance, and the general public seem to be turning against her.  Bella's numbers are still very suspicious to me.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 P7PrOLd

Source

Looking earlier, Irena had gained more followers than Bella since Thursday's episode, and Bec is leaps and bounds ahead of them both, she's had an increase of over 3,000. 8,000+ people since 7:30pm on Wednesday.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:49 am

TBH I'm just surprised 1.7K people would have watched Thursday's episode and gone yep, that's the kind of girl I want to follow, if they hadn't prior?  

Unless some of them are hate follows - I could definitely imagine people following her specifically to tell her to pull her head in and lay off Irena.  laugh out loud

ETA:  OK so maybe my theory isn't too far fetched.  cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 MAC6Amp

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 ZmqMbM7

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:46 am

Bobette wrote:TBH I'm just surprised 1.7K people would have watched Thursday's episode and gone yep, that's the kind of girl I want to follow, if they hadn't prior?  

Unless some of them are hate follows - I could definitely imagine people following her specifically to tell her to pull her head in and lay off Irena.  laugh out loud

ETA:  OK so maybe my theory isn't too far fetched.  cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 MAC6Amp

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 ZmqMbM7

Source

Aaahaaa no wonder those messages on her handle. Gotcha.
I have the same doubt as you Bobette, with those numbers of hers!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:25 am

Apparently There’s Another Reason Why Roxi Left ‘The Bachelor’ And It’s Juicier Than You Think

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-2020-roxi-exit-reason

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:05 pm

Enough wrote:Apparently There’s Another Reason Why Roxi Left ‘The Bachelor’ And It’s Juicier Than You Think

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-2020-roxi-exit-reason

Well, if all that is true, then that should be a lesson for all upcoming wanna be influencers. Just be yourself. Stop playing games...particularly if producers are telling you to start sh*t. Be honest about who you are and what you are feeling. If you're not into the lead, smile, enjoy what time you have and keep your dignity. Naturally, none of them will listen. The thirst is too strong.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:19 pm

Agreed @Sprite - and that article title is total clickbait since I wouldn't classify "producer manipulates fame-hungry contestant" as being juicy; it's par for the course and any contestant who expects to be treated any differently is delusional IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:57 pm

@rosefun I enjoyed reading your synopsis. I agree about Locky. I have enjoyed him as a lead. He is fun and is good on camera. IMO he has been himself. He is adventurous, outdoorsy and needs a woman who is willing to take a risk. Is he a player in real life? Probably, but it is a two way street.

I think he knows the women better than some other leads and he seems to interact with them accordingly. I found it interesting that when they came back he said something to the effect that Irena makes him feel safe even though he is twice her size. I was wondering about the editing when it seemed he was talking about Bella....much of it could have been snipped and he may have been talking about Irena.

I found Bella totally ridiculous with the Irena drama. It appears to me that she is playing a part...snubbing Irena when greeting the other women, rolling her eyes, being dramatic with the other ladies, storming off when Irena was trying to speak to her. It was all so fake IMO. It was totally unnecessary. You could see Irena was in shock and didn't really have any idea about what was going on. She did the mature thing and tried talking about it with Bella, but Bella couldn't do that and tried dragging one of the other women in because she knew she couldn't fight logic. So silly.

Also, it was bugging me all night, but couldn't the wardrobe department do something about Locky's suit this last episode? He looked like a stuffed sausage about to explode. It was too tight and the pants were too short. I know he probably gained some weight during lock down, but still...it is their job. I was uncomfortable watching him. I can only imagine how uncomfortable he was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:00 am

This season the wardrobe depart is shocking. Why do they most of the girls in glittering gowns. Most of them were shocking.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:23 am

Yeah that suit was not good.  laugh out loud  Not to mention the clouds of ice coming from their mouths show that once again the girls were freezing in their in skimpy gowns.  

Despite the fact that this season has been woeful and I have no expectation Locky and Irena will last, I agree that he is not the worst Lead we've ever had.

I do think he's in for serious backlash post-show though, if the rumours of him initially picking Bella then switching are true.  The audience will do their block IMO.

And considering I don't see anything genuine between him & Bella to begin with, I wonder if TPTB orchestrated the ending (for the *drama*) and he just went with it.

BIG MISTAKE, IMO.   Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:13 am

Enough wrote:This season the wardrobe depart is shocking. Why do they most of the girls in glittering  gowns. Most of them were shocking.

I've quite like most of the dresses this season 🤷🏻‍�, this season has definitely hit my style preference.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:49 am

They keep advertising final episodes this week really??

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:53 am

Nah that's wrong - Top 5 on Thursday's episode.

'2020 - Episode 11'

10, 7:30pm, Wed, 16 Sep 2020, 60 minutes

With Lockdown a distant memory, and the returnees filling the mansion with passion, jealousy and angst, the Ladies are determined to show Locky exactly how loved he is. By each and every one.

'2020 - Episode 12'

10 HD, 7:30pm, Thu, 17 Sep 2020, 60 minutes

Tensions ascend among the women as their numbers in the mansion descend, and with only five contenders left, Locky is left with the bitter-sweet decision as to who will be taking him home to mother.

Source

ETA: SC from the insider guide showing Irena and Bella laughing together. Methinks their friendship and subsequent falling out were probably planned to be part of this season's storyline from the start. Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Magxw0G

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 83 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou